i'm gonna suffer when the update came out and wait the translation :(.

Speaking of which, I wonder if @Herr Zunder will have to translate everything from the beginning, or if he will only need to install the new parts.

I will need to translate only a new content. :) So that won't be a tonne of text.

Speaking of which, I wonder if @Herr Zunder will have to translate everything from the beginning, or if he will only need to install the new parts.

I will need to translate only a new content. :) So that won't be a tonne of text.

Excellent news! :)

you are the best!

ummm what happens when the two bandits fight to fuck ... mean they fight for eternity lol?

Yeah, kinda. You have the opportunity to escape, then the quest progresses. But if you have enough karma, you'll have the option to give yourself to both of them and a new scene will happen.

Another update (translated by Google):

"Current progress is 55%.
This week I was engaged in editing and some modifications in the ready (sooner or later they still had to be done), and a bit of a continuation. In general, there is nothing more to add.
The next couple of weeks I will be out, so there will be a little break with the news. As soon as I return, I will continue working immediately.

PS: I need the help of a person who understands the technical part of the animation. Specifically how to make an animation object from an ordinary nif file. For example, there are gloves. What manipulations should be done with them in nif tools or in 3dsmax so that I can add them to the fnis-list and they are displayed on the character during a particular animation. If such a person can be found, please write to me by e-mail dogmamods@gmail.com or in a private message on the site Gamesource.ru."

At the start there is three dialog options.

Give me a drink

Get lost

Maybe another time

why is there 3 dialog? does the get lost start the quest in a different way? or does it just end it like the other?

Also how does the Karma thing work? what events happen that let Karma effect?

Give me a drink

Get lost

Maybe another time

why is there 3 dialog? does the get lost start the quest in a different way? or does it just end it like the other?

Give me a drink -> start the quest

If I remember correctly, if you choose the other options, you can come back later and start the quest, so it doesn't change the start. What will slightly change your beginning will be how many drinks you take:

Get lost -> postpone the quest, and the man will make a remark, telling that your character is a touchy one.

Maybe another time -> postpone the quest, and the man will say that you are welcome if you change your mind.

I'm not sure if it affects karma, as the quest doesn't even started. I think it doesn't affect.

Karma works as it increases depending on how many lewd or obscene acts your character engage. The more dirty stuff you do, more karma you will have and more sex options will unlock in the quest. If you take options like refusing or using alternative methods to sex, your karma won't increase but it will also not decrease.

Give me a drink

Get lost

Maybe another time

If I remember correctly, if you choose the other options, you can come back later and start the quest, so it doesn't change the start. What will slightly change your beginning will be how many drinks you take:

Get lost -> postpone the quest, and the man will make a remark, telling that your character is a touchy one.

Maybe another time -> postpone the quest, and the man will say that you are welcome if you change your mind.

I'm not sure if it affects karma, as the quest doesn't even started. I think it doesn't affect.

Karma works as it increases depending on how many lewd or obscene acts your character engage. The more dirty stuff you do, more karma you will have and more sex options will unlock in the quest. If you take options like refusing or using alternative methods to sex, your karma won't increase but it will also not decrease.

I think telling him to get lost doesn't postpone the mod but rather cancel it completely.

Think I tried it and couldn't talk to the guy afterwards anymore.

Quick question is there a mod that something similar to the hotspring scene? something along the lines of you or another character goes for a dip and a either a random NPC secretly watches you (or you watching an NPC) and you have choices depending on certain stats on if they see you (you see them) if they simply stay there and get themselves off (you get off), they come over and either try to charm you or attempt to rape you (you charm or rape them) you rate of resisting the rape (them resisting you) or even give them a show if you notice them and they are watching you.

Give me a drink

Get lost

Maybe another time

I think telling him to get lost doesn't postpone the mod but rather cancel it completely.

Well, at least in my experience that worked at least couple of times. When I met him during my first playthrough, I completely forgot who is he, so yeah. And yet managed to start the quest by talking to him later. Same happened during second try. Actually, had much more problems initiating the usual dialogue with him.

Quick question is there a mod that something similar to the hotspring scene? something along the lines of you or another character goes for a dip and a either a random NPC secretly watches you (or you watching an NPC) and you have choices depending on certain stats on if they see you (you see them) if they simply stay there and get themselves off (you get off), they come over and either try to charm you or attempt to rape you (you charm or rape them) you rate of resisting the rape (them resisting you) or even give them a show if you notice them and they are watching you.

None I would be aware off but if you ever find something among those lines tell me about it. ;)

A mod like this would find it's way in my loadorder in no time.

Give me a drink

Get lost

Maybe another time

Well, at least in my experience that worked at least couple of times. When I met him during my first playthrough, I completely forgot who is he, so yeah. And yet managed to start the quest by talking to him later. Same happened during second try. Actually, had much more problems initiating the usual dialogue with him.

My memory might betray me then. That or it was a bug.

I think the Rock Paper Scissors game should have gone father like if you lost again you had to walk into the village of his,naked or even had to pretend to be in love with him in front of his friends. all in all it could have been better. like have it as a side quest after he tells you where the theif went but you lost so you have to go back to him and finish the punishment or whatever.

really great animations for the game too. 

I think the Rock Paper Scissors game should have gone father like if you lost again you had to walk into the village of his,naked or even had to pretend to be in love with him in front of his friends. all in all it could have been better. like have it as a side quest after he tells you where the theif went but you lost so you have to go back to him and finish the punishment or whatever.

Yeah, that could be a really fun outcome. The hot springs is one of my favorite scenes and it would be really great to see that branch expanded. I don't think Dogma reads this thread very often, so if you guys have suggestion you might send him an e-mail or post at his blog. 

I agree. I wish it would have gone futher. Doesn't even need to be something as going to his village and pretending to be his girl friend.

Even just something as simple as failing a 4th time resulting in having to sleep with him would have been an improvement.

That said I really don't wanna complain. It's already one of the hottest skyrim quest mod scenes to exist if not THE hottest in my opinion.

It ticks a lot of my boxes.

AND we don't know if there isn't going to be a follow up anyway. I mean the NPC is very much still alive other than the poor Bandits who'll never get to sell the PC to a brothel.

This was a really fun questline with some hot scenes. It reminds me a lot of Dark Investigations. The achievements are cool and provide hints for missed scenes but the problem is that it seems like some achievements/scenes are exclusive. If you're a completionist like me you'll be reloading saves looking for a way to fill in those ??? in vain. This trend begins at the Bannered Mare. Another minor thing is that this is incompatible with Captured Dreams. The robbers use the same exterior cell as the CD store. I'm looking forward to the completed version.

first and formost sorry if i give out any spoilers to anybody who hasn't progressed threw the majority of this mod 

but here it is i get to white run in the bannered mare and have to get a job as a waitress while i wait for the suspect to turn up at the tavern hulda tells me to serve this obnoxious guess upstairs and a minor confrontation starts that hulda has to sort out. when she comes back she tells you what you need to do to appease the man but as you head up to the guy you get approached buy this mysterious kajit who tells you to poison the old man and get paid for it. after accepting he gives the gold and the poison to you then you speak with the old man and you state your going to need a drink first.  so the old man tells you to pour you both a drink.

now here is the question how do you pour the drinks and add the poison to his drink?

first and formost sorry if i give out any spoilers to anybody who hasn't progressed threw the majority of this mod 

but here it is i get to white run in the bannered mare and have to get a job as a waitress while i wait for the suspect to turn up at the tavern hulda tells me to serve this obnoxious guess upstairs and a minor confrontation starts that hulda has to sort out. when she comes back she tells you what you need to do to appease the man but as you head up to the guy you get approached buy this mysterious kajit who tells you to poison the old man and get paid for it. after accepting he gives the gold and the poison to you then you speak with the old man and you state your going to need a drink first.  so the old man tells you to pour you both a drink.

now here is the question how do you pour the drinks and add the poison to his drink?

The bottle on the table, it's hard to miss as it's an upscaled mead bottle or something similar.

New update (translated with Google):

"Hello everyone, I came back and already had a little time to work on the mod. I have two news for you, bad and relatively good.

First, bad - while working on the last branch, I realized that I greatly underestimated the% of the work that led to it. Not only is it itself very large, and it should include many scenes, it is necessary to adapt the rest of the events to it, so also the actions take place in a very "unstable" place, which is based on the scene system, and wedge in there something that does not Having broken thus anything, it is very problematic. It is necessary either to spend a lot of time (2-3 months at my work pace), or make it very conditional, or do not do it at all - which I chose. I already have a lot of shortcomings, and with this branch I will be stuck for a very long time, many of you, probably, by the time I finish this update already and in Skyrim will stop playing) The most insulting thing is that I failed everything under this branch, but so And could not realize it. But I do not lose anything, I will not do anything, I just cut off the ends, and I'll probably add it to the extended version, after I finish the main story to the end.

What good news from all this - and the fact that the layout of the mod is almost ready, there are very few left and I will move on to the scenes, some of which I have already done. You can say the current progress is about 65%.

And so, what can be drawn conclusions: from the minuses - there will be only one (with small variations) version of the passage, from the pros - the update will be released a few months earlier.

Also I want to remind you that you should not consider version 0.8 as a continuation, this is the closing of the current chapter with a small filling of already existing events. Long not because there will be a lot of content, but because I have little time to do this, unfortunately."

________

Apparently, Dogma found an error and one of the branches would have to take too much time to be fixed, so he will release a simplified version, with just minor variations instead of multiple choices (he said in the comment section that he didn't cut it out from the mod, just postponed it). The good thing is that the update will arrive sooner than he imagined (currently at 65%). But he reminds us that the update 0.8 won't continue the main story, but will fill the branches and by that I suppose he is talking about the Dark Brotherhood encounter, the Kust's "next day" meeting. If there is another branch that it is not complete in current version, I don't remember.