7 minutes ago, expertgamer said:

but isn't the mod still unfinished?

Yeah, a message will pop up when you reach the last finished part. Then your stuff should be automatically returned.

2 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

So i never got any animations to work. I've deleted all my mods and reinstalled basic ones to get the mod working, But the animations still dont work.

Have you installed the mod manually? Check if all the files are on the right folders.

4 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Yeah, a message will pop up when you reach the last finished part. Then your stuff should be automatically returned.

Have you installed the mod manually? Check if all the files are on the right folders.

How would i go about that? I follow the link that the site lists then i download it to NMM. IS there another way?

2 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

How would i go about that? I follow the link that the site lists then i download it to NMM. IS there another way?

try installing the base folder as a separate mod and the English thief.esm as another. generate FNIS. do you have the extended skeleton installed?

7 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

The mod isn't structured to be installed with NMM because there is a folder in which you have to choose the language of the .esp. Install first the base/core folder, then install the English version of the .esp. Then generate FNIS.

On 10/13/2018 at 11:49 PM, Highborn said:

Well, I'm not sure if the version 0.9.0.4 is problematic, since the one I'm testing is the 0.9.0.3. It was working fine for me, in my 200 active plugin list, so I didn't bother updating to version 0.9.0.4. The versions 0.9.0.2, 0.9.0.1 and 0.9.0 also didn't break my game like that.

Keep in mind that Skyrim is a mess, so if you don't already configurated the stability of your game and load order, you should do that before installing the mod. I didn't have any CTD while testing this version.

In last case, try to load your game with the minimum amount of mods. Double check the requirements and compatibility mods.

Here you can find the 0.9.0.3 version. See if it works better for you. 

the thing is im playing on 0.9.3 ;/ 

36 minutes ago, bakvexx said:

The "quest". The mod should be complete in the final version when Lord Dogma decides

Don't know why you even quoted the word quest as if that helps, somewhat?  If the mod is unfinished, then logically so is the quest. But I get it.

This mod is a "quest mod" and it has two, AFAIK, main quests called Thief and Solitude. So what quest is it?

55 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Well, I'm not sure if the version 0.9.0.4 is problematic, since the one I'm testing is the 0.9.0.3. It was working fine for me, in my 200 active plugin list, so I didn't bother updating to version 0.9.0.4. The versions 0.9.0.2, 0.9.0.1 and 0.9.0 also didn't break my game like that.

Keep in mind that Skyrim is a mess, so if you don't already configurated the stability of your game and load order, you should do that before installing the mod. I didn't have any CTD while testing this version.

In last case, try to load your game with the minimum amount of mods. Double check the requirements and compatibility mods.

Here you can find the 0.9.0.3 version. See if it works better for you. 

0.9.0.3 doesn't seem to be any different, still crashes when I try to start a new game. I'm not really sure why this is happening, V8 worked fine.

So i am at the first new mini game of the mod and have the same problem with the others. It is too easy again no matter if i put easy or normal. I started the whole thief quest with the option on normal, still feels like it is on easy. But this time is for sure that the npc's blue bar fills completely but your pc's pink bar wont ever fill completely.

On 10/11/2018 at 5:30 PM, MurderInc said:

I'm merely stating the facts. 

It's not my fault if people get salty about it.

No you're not, you're instigating saltiness by being a dick. Because while a single exclusive scene per release is in fact paywalled. It's not 'the creation club all over again'.

If you weren't ignorant to the topic of this mod, you would be aware that it was initially created and released like a normal free mod, and then the author couldn't spare time to finish it because of life and work. So he dropped it. It was many of us who really wanted the mod to continue.

As it's arguably the best story mod on LL for skryim. So we suggested to the author to setup a patreon where we could support him enough to continue it without negatively impacting his work.

Don't walk around rolling your ignorant eyes at things and then get defensive when you push people over the edge.

Just wanted to come here again and again to say thank you to the amazing and lovely people Dogma, brewmasterhal, Highborn and all the other amazing and helpful people here in this thread. You are legends ?. seeing your names in this thread makes me feel happy and grateful that we have such helpful and dedicated people.

Much love ?❤️

1 hour ago, Gimlord said:

So i am at the first new mini game of the mod and have the same problem with the others. It is too easy again no matter if i put easy or normal. I started the whole thief quest with the option on normal, still feels like it is on easy. But this time is for sure that the npc's blue bar fills completely but your pc's pink bar wont ever fill completely.

Is somebody else having this problem with easy minigames?

33 minutes ago, evilryusam said:

Hey how's everyone doing? I was reading brew's guide for what to do for 0.9, and he mentions to talk to a carriage driver that is just outside the gates, but all i see are two bards and a cheese merchant. Am i doing something wrong? I'd appreciate any input thanks.

It's outside Falkreath, not Solitude

13 minutes ago, zenurak said:

I'm really liking the mod but the camera sucks. Just did the pirate scene and couldn't see a thing. Anyone got any suggestions to improve or is it just waiting for dogma to improve the camera in the patch.

Try the mod MyTPC. The default key is Scroll Lock, so you can adjust in real time the player camera and still see the dialogues.

Not ideal, but it helps seeing some scenes.

Also, for the carriage scene, I recomend to put the camera the farthest possible from your character just before you accept the ride. The camera during the trip can make your character look invisible.