I am suppose to find a coin. I can see Madam Petite and play dice with the orc (this path works) or i can go to the house of the dealer. When i approach the house there is 2 guards who do not interact with me and the door does not open. Am i missing something or do i need to progress further?

Thanks

(i have no solitude alteration mods)

27 minutes ago, unkillable281 said:

I am suppose to find a coin. I can see Madam Petite and play dice with the orc (this path works) or i can go to the house of the dealer. When i approach the house there is 2 guards who do not interact with me and the door does not open. Am i missing something or do i need to progress further?

Thanks

(i have no solitude alteration mods)

Climb the vine mate.

15 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Inside the Winking Skeever.  In the basement.

Are you using the machine-translated version of the mod?

Thanks, and no, I must've missed the dialogue somehow.

Also, I could never get the carriage scene (in Falkreath) to work. 
Already tried a modless new game, and it still doesn't work. The screen just fades to black, and then nothing.

2 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Hmm i have ctd problem after cage scene on ship with dealer basically game blackout then there is weird camera angle on the ship, camera slowly move to the left and then blackout and crash. Any idea how to fix it? 

It's supposed to happen. It's a bad end.

13 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

what are the names of the achievements that you currently have?

Spoiler

in the broad delight

filyhy business

wasted

sleepyhead

the bucket

a force of nature

death to the empire

chaser

the mattrock and the rake

quick shot

???????

13 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Hopefully someday we'll eventually get all of these things, but for now it's just a mystery global.

yep, hope so, ty for the reply 

On 10/14/2018 at 6:16 PM, Ghostseyru160 said:

I have another problem, would be grateful for a fix/workaround, i'm at the second minigame of the update(the one where you help the bards sneak into Solitude) but it doesn't seem to work somehow. I've stated before that my middle mouse button didin't work so i've changed to a completely working mouse and still i can't seem to be able to signal the bards to go/stop, i click mmb but the bards remain crouched, immobile. Any help would be appreciated.

Although i've yet to find the cause of this peculiar glitch, i've fortunately found a workaround. If anyone's going through the same bug, at the start of the sex scene(not the short convo before it) click mmb, "disable" Ravi with console commands, wait 2 sec and "enable" him again. This is the best workaround i've found, no worries though the rest of the quest proceeds as intended so it's not game breaking or anything. I think this bug occured at my end because i actually play this mod on SSE, due to the fact that nobody else has experienced it. Thanks for your time and suggestions all.

So I've played this mod up until part 5 Falkreath. no issues with the quest only with the animations. I've encountered a few scenes where some animation will just be T-poses. here are the scenes where i get the T-pose.
-Liorel 69 scene , all Liorel training side quest

-3rd round scene of hotspring guy

-Bandit Threesome and Sleeping guy Bonus
-losing to Kust Farmer scene

Anyone here who can get these Animations working or Resolved the T-pose issue? 

Few things to note. I'm using ver 0.8.2. I started with a clean new game file. I've tried some of the fixes posted from previous pages and from the faqs,. Deleting mod and reinstalling, Removed all conflicting mods written there (not sure about my other mods). Generating FNIS multiple times and I still can't get these animations to work. 

7 minutes ago, alandraco69 said:

So I've played this mod up until part 5 Falkreath. no issues with the quest only with the animations. I've encountered a few scenes where some animation will just be T-poses. here are the scenes where i get the T-pose.
-Liorel 69 scene , all Liorel training side quest

-3rd round scene of hotspring guy

-Bandit Threesome and Sleeping guy Bonus
-losing to Kust Farmer scene

Anyone here who can get these Animations working or Resolved the T-pose issue? 

Few things to note. I'm using ver 0.8.2. I started with a clean new game file. I've tried some of the fixes posted from previous pages and from the faqs,. Deleting mod and reinstalling, Removed all conflicting mods written there (not sure about my other mods). Generating FNIS multiple times and I still can't get these animations to work. 

How many animations do you have registered in FNIS?

And why are you using an older version of then mod? Why don’t you try a fresh install of the newest version, maybe it will work better.

6 hours ago, flosseggy said:
  Hide contents

in the broad delight

filyhy business

wasted

sleepyhead

the bucket

a force of nature

death to the empire

chaser

the mattrock and the rake

quick shot

???????

Alright everyone, let's try to dig through the list of achievements and see if we can figure out what all of them are for.  Here's the complete list as of v0.9, as a collaborative spreadsheet.  Anyone who follows that link can update the list.

In addition to the achievement ID, name, trigger, location, and part, there's also a column for suggested name.  The intent for the suggested name is that we can all come up with names for the achievements that are pop-culture references or memes of some kind.  The only one that's filled in currently is "First Steps" which is awarded during the interaction with Stanius.  The suggestions are: "One Small Step" - a reference to Neil Armstrong's speech when he took the first step on the surface of the moon; and "Just the Tip" - a meme about a lie that guy will tell and subsequently exploit to trick a girl into sex.  I'd like to come up with names for all of the achievements that will be more fun and more descriptive, right now many of them are single words that don't mean very much.

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

Alright everyone, let's try to dig through the list of achievements and see if we can figure out what all of them are for.  Here's the complete list as of v0.9, as a collaborative spreadsheet.  Anyone who follows that link can update the list.

wow, i don't have any achievement in solitude, i played the 0.9.0.4 version , is there a new one ?

make some change to the list but as i said once, not realy good with english, hope it's at least clear...

14 minutes ago, flosseggy said:

wow, i don't have any achievement in solitude, i played the 0.9.0.4 version , is there a new one ?

make some change to the list but as i said once, not realy good with english, hope it's at least clear...

I don't think Dogma added any achievement in Solitude so far. That will probably come with the patch along with the torn book pages.

17 minutes ago, flosseggy said:

There may not be any.  They'll probably be added in the next patch.

19 minutes ago, flosseggy said:

Thanks.  I think that we've been able to decipher everyone's meaning so far.

1 hour ago, COLOCO said:

When i arrived in solitude i don't get arrested and meet Vala after asking multiple time to all citizen "where is THE GUY?"

I wait wait and wait again i ask again nothink....?!!

not sure of what you mean, but:

Spoiler

if you sneak in the city, try to meet the porter at madame petit's or if you come in doing the pirate quest, try to go near the fort.

mods altering solitude may conflict

15 hours ago, Highborn said:

How many animations do you have registered in FNIS?

And why are you using an older version of then mod? Why don’t you try a fresh install of the newest version, maybe it will work better.

8000+ animations Im using FNIS XXL. Yes maybe I'll try the newest version.

Edit:

I Installed 0.9.4 using /NMM and it says DogmaEngine missing.

I like bad endings, but I wish they didn't CTD the game. M'Rissi mod has bad endings that just kill you so you can reload it, why not just do that? Or even better leave your character in the predictament they are in with no option of escape? You just have to reload.

10 hours ago, DustyK said:

usually just right out of town and some part in the middle, but horse eventually figure after pacing back and forth for about 5 min

So, eventually it gets on the right path? If you have any mods that alters Falkreath or the road by adding something like buildings it might conflict.

9 hours ago, COLOCO said:

When i arrived in solitude i don't get arrested and meet Vala after asking multiple time to all citizen "where is THE GUY?"

I wait wait and wait again i ask again nothink....?!!

Mods altering Solitude might get in the way and make npcs get stuck. Also, I assume you did all the path to enter the city and didn’t fast travel directly to Solitude.

3 hours ago, alandraco69 said:

8000+ animations Im using FNIS XXL. Yes maybe I'll try the newest version.

Edit:

I Installed 0.9.4 using /NMM and it says DogmaEngine missing.

Did you check if the DogmaEngine.esm is checked?

48 minutes ago, philyb said:

I like bad endings, but I wish they didn't CTD the game. M'Rissi mod has bad endings that just kill you so you can reload it, why not just do that? Or even better leave your character in the predictament they are in with no option of escape? You just have to reload.

I guess it started as a technical problem with the bad ending in Falkreath, so Dogma decided that it could be a design choice for bad endings where your character is really doomed. Because there are other bad endings, like in a Whiterun and Hot Springs when you fail the quest and the game doesn’t CTD. You just have to reload.