11 hours ago, EllieLeeLee said:

Hi all, really wanna get the super secret imperial corporal scene, but the command isn't working for me, any help? 

(EDIT: The command to move the phantom to my location :) ) 

Wanna know how I did it?

I used the "Za Warudo" mod which allows you to stop time. Simply walk up close enough before getting quickscoped, stop time, walk up behind her and start killing her in stopped time. Once she's down she cannot kill you or the Imperials, so just kill her and wait.

If the Imperials get stuck, resurrect the phantom and kill her again, this will reset the scene and allow you to proceed further and get the scene.

15 hours ago, EllieLeeLee said:

Hi all, really wanna get the super secret imperial corporal scene, but the command isn't working for me, any help? 

(EDIT: The command to move the phantom to my location :) ) 

I find this one doable but tight without any console commands. (I suppose some mods might affect this, though.) But it should be possible to do something like go up to the tower, stand just outside of her instant kill range, cast the slow time scroll while sprinting around the right side of the tower towards the phantom, and hit her once you get to her. If you get to her before the spell ends she shouldn't shoot you. This method works for me every time once I learned how to do it. That section is pretty frustrating, though. Can't see there being very high odds of doing it right the first time with no prior knowledge of what happens, though... pretty much the only way I could have done it is plan it out extensively, scout out where the phantom stays, does she move, time how long the slow time spell lasts, measure how far PC can run in that time, cast the spell from that distance etc... more planning than I was expecting to need to use to beat a smut mod of all things

16 hours ago, Gimlord said:

I think you can use tai command to pause the npc AI, then you can go at the rocks near the tower(righ side of the tower i think) where the phantom is and kill it. I believe that the phantom npc might not be visible until you hit it so try some swings.

13 hours ago, kakaer said:

Wanna know how I did it?

I used the "Za Warudo" mod which allows you to stop time. Simply walk up close enough before getting quickscoped, stop time, walk up behind her and start killing her in stopped time. Once she's down she cannot kill you or the Imperials, so just kill her and wait.

If the Imperials get stuck, resurrect the phantom and kill her again, this will reset the scene and allow you to proceed further and get the scene.

This made me laugh! :D 

9 hours ago, kstaps said:

I find this one doable but tight without any console commands. (I suppose some mods might affect this, though.) But it should be possible to do something like go up to the tower, stand just outside of her instant kill range, cast the slow time scroll while sprinting around the right side of the tower towards the phantom, and hit her once you get to her. If you get to her before the spell ends she shouldn't shoot you. This method works for me every time once I learned how to do it. That section is pretty frustrating, though. Can't see there being very high odds of doing it right the first time with no prior knowledge of what happens, though... pretty much the only way I could have done it is plan it out extensively, scout out where the phantom stays, does she move, time how long the slow time spell lasts, measure how far PC can run in that time, cast the spell from that distance etc... more planning than I was expecting to need to use to beat a smut mod of all things

Thanks a lot y'all, managed to get it done, eventually had to cheat in one of those time scrolls before you initially get given them and barely pinch her out :P Can't say I found the scene so much worth the effort though, perhaps a little expansion of it might be good if the first encounter is made more doable? For example, make her easier to take out the first time by slowing down how fast she kills you, meaning more people would get the separate path. This might mean that the scene warrants some more development? I don't know! Just an idea :D 

@DogmaMods Just want to say the mod is absolutely standout, nothing like it, looking very forward to 0.9 and beyond ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Saw that a 3rd fix was posted in patreon. Any news about the testing progress and the upcoming release? I mean does it feel like the time is coming or there are major bugs that may need time?

Pretty much all of the bugs so far have been things like the wrong dialog being displayed under given conditions.  With the latest patch, even a lot of the really old dialog issues from previous versions have been fixed.

2 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Saw that a 3rd fix was posted in patreon. Any news about the testing progress and the upcoming release? I mean does it feel like the time is coming or there are major bugs that may need time?

Dogma is planning to release the public version this week. Stay tuned as I think he could upload it at any time soon.

2 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

Nice! I can easily say that i login about 10 times a day here just to see any new informations or the release :P

I'll just gonna say upfront that some of the scenes in Solitude so far will conflict with mods that changes the city, like Solitude Docks District, Northern Bathhouses, Nernies Village and Cities Expansion and JK's Solitude (this one just for one scene). If you guys are preparing your game, you may want to deactivate those .esps to prevent bugs.

There is also some scenes that your character disappear because of the camera angle that Dogma is still working on, and since toggling free camera prevents you to see the subtitles, the mod MyTPC that is uploaded here in loverslab, helped me to move the camera far/closer to the character with locked camera and you can still see the subtitles. It's not required but I think it's a good tip to have it. 

6 hours ago, agiz19 said:

is current patreon version translated to english yet ? im considering pledging in order to play this ...

and also will the public version be any different? as before in 0.8.2 was somekind of extended version for patreons only 

It’s current translated by Google. It’s serviceable I’d say. There are mistakes but you can understand the dialogue 99% of the time. 

Dogma will post details soon about the public version. But if I understood right, yeah, it would have an extended scene.

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

It’s current translated by Google. It’s serviceable I’d say. There are mistakes but you can understand the dialogue 99% of the time. 

Dogma will post details soon about the public version. But if I understood right, yeah, it would have an extended scene.

hi thanks for the reply, i have downloaded the alstest version fix3 0.9.0.3 and in fnis it says its version 0.8.2 is this normal for this version

1 hour ago, agiz19 said:

hi thanks for the reply, i have downloaded the alstest version fix3 0.9.0.3 and in fnis it says its version 0.8.2 is this normal for this version

I didn’t notice the FNIS, but if you open the MCM menu, it should say version 0.9 installed successfully.

if not, then certainly something went wrong.

1 hour ago, grdx9 said:

To get the new content do i need to pay 5 or 1 dollar?

If you are looking for the extended version and not the beta access it's actually the third tier, 10 dollars. But the exclusive scene should be available to everyone in the next version. The problem is that it could take months. At least from what I understood and using Google translation.

Support
$ 1 or more per month  35 patrons
Access to messages, polls and so on.

Access a week earlier than the public version.

Patron
$ 5 or more per month  26 patrons
Same as support +

Participation in beta testing.

Sponsor
$ 10 or more per month  47 patrons
Same as support and patrons + 

In each full release, you will be waiting for the extended version, with one additional scene lasting up to 5 minutes.

For anyone who currently has access to the beta version 0.9.0.3, I've added a preview of my English edition of the mod to my public mediafire folder.  Please download and install it.  You will need all three of the mod files active to get everything in English including the SkyUI menu stuff.  Note that the mod menu will continue to appear as "Dogma - [garbled nonsense]" unless you start a fresh game, but there is otherwise no reason that you can't use your existing save files.

There are still 226 lines of dialog that I haven't been able to locate yet, which is almost exactly 7% of the new lines.  If you come across one, it will be quite obvious because it will be "$$[six hexadecimal chars]$$ [machine-translated gobbledy-gook]" in the middle of a bunch of otherwise normal dialog.

When you do find one of these lines, please send me a PM here on the forum and let me know:

• The six hex chars that identify the line
  • Which character spoke the line
  • What part of the quest you're currently on
  • The context in which the line is spoken

I'm putting out a call for help on this one.  Dogma has made a patch that is so big, and has so many conditions, I literally don't think I can reasonably find all of this stuff without crowd-sourcing it.

For the moment, I recommend uninstalling any and all "Fixes" mods you may have downloaded from that mediafire folder - there will eventually be updated ones when the release version hits, but for now they may cause instability (and invisible dicks).  You should only have DogmaEngine.esm, Dogma - Thief.esp, and Dogma - Thief Fixes - Quest Vars.esp active.  If you extracted any of the meshes, textures, scripts, or audio files from those "Fixes" mods, be sure to get rid of them as well.

1 hour ago, MurderInc said:

Paywalled mods. 

It's the Creation Club all over again.

Wtf are you saying dude. The mod is free. The main thing you gain by becoming a patron, is that you can try the beta version and the only thing that you don't get for free in each version, is just a scene that would even be in the next version each time, or in the final version. Some guys spend their free time for free in here, so you can play these mods.
The only thing you do by becoming a patron, is supporting their work if you like it. Give them a motivation to continue.