3 hours ago, Highborn said:

This is just a suggestion, but when your character leaves the Blue Palace after the steward talks with her, she says that there is no way out of town. I don't know if Dogma intends for that, but you can actually leave so far. I even went to the pirates to have a quickie. So, unless the gate is blocked, I think that line is contradictory.

There's some evidence that it's intended to go either way.  The writ of passage is referred to as "one-time" in multiple places, and many other lines refer to the gates being barred permanently.  At the same time, there's dialog for the cheesemonger whining about his cheese spoiling, but if you don't get him into the city with a writ he disappears completely.

At the moment, based on the available evidence, I believe that being able to leave the city is not intended.

Also, another suggestion is to rename or name the "steward", because Falk Firebeard is the official steward of the court. Either we have to assume she has two stewards, or we could rename his role as butler or chamberlain, since he seems to be more like a servant than Falk, who is more like an administrator.

The direct translation comes up as "steward" but I agree that in context it's the wrong word.  So now he's a valet named Wooster.

Also, this is really minor, but Elisif being called "Queen" contradicts a bit the lore, as she refuses to use the title of High Queen because Skyrim is in turmoil after Torygg's death. In the vanilla game, everyone tends to call her Jarl Elisif, I think it would fit more. But it's not a big deal.

The original Russian uses "queen" and "her majesty" everywhere, I think primarily to help differentiate between when the PC is called "my lady" and when Elisif is referenced in the third person.

1308fa etc.

The lines with IDs 1308FA through 130904 are all intended to be randomly spoken by NPCs during the periods when the PC is being led by the guards.  For whatever reason, none of these lines will play for me, and most of the other random lines like 13140A, 13140C, etc. also refuse to play.  I'll try to use the context that you all provide to make sense of them as much as I can.

1 hour ago, Shane498 said:

we have to play a new game or can we use older saves?

Unless otherwise noted, anything I upload can be used in medias res, without starting a new game.

There's a single script - hp_liorel_var.pex - that has to be modified because a pair of error messages are hard-coded in Russian-language encoding, but thus far I haven't actually included it in any of the stuff I've uploaded.  Incidentally, @DogmaMods, if you could modify that script to reference Message records instead of being hard-coded, I wouldn't have to use a hex editor to fix the compiled scripts.

When we get releases or patches from Dogma that modify scripts, you need to start a new game.  Otherwise there should be no issues.

Ive decided to replay the mod from beginning and I can't enter Riften Jail after agreeing to pay the captain later. Each time I enter it the game just freezes second after entering and doesn't unfreeze

46 minutes ago, Fayeer said:

Ive decided to replay the mod from beginning and I can't enter Riften Jail after agreeing to pay the captain later. Each time I enter it the game just freezes second after entering and doesn't unfreeze

deactivate autosave or try to enter the jail using the sewer secret entrance

11 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Yes, there is a clone of Elisif that's added.

If I had to guess, the way to accomplish what you want is:

1. Open the "Toccata as Elisif" and Thief mods together in TES5Edit
  2. Select the clone NPC, ID XX100AF1, and copy it as override into a new mod file
  3. Delete the override NPC from the new mod file
  4. Select the modified base NPC, ID 0001326A, and copy it as a new record into the new mod file
  5. Modify the new record's FormID to match the one that you deleted in step 3, and set its EDID to "bd_sol"impress_wocrown"
  6. Manually edit the list of factions and packages to match the original clone record

That should work, more or less.

Thanks, it kinda worked. The hair was changed but the face features doesn't seem to be accurate, although it resembles the face a bit. I guess the Bijin author sculpts the face with another program or mod to achieve that result. If I import the facegeom and textures from the Toccata mod, do you think it could work? Problem is that I didn't find the facegeom file for that clone to replace, after extracting the .bsa file. At least I don't see any xx100AF1.nif file inside the facegeom folder dogma created for his NPCs.

edit: oh, I found it. Just overlooked it. Gonna check later.

1 hour ago, Fayeer said:

How do I get the memory potion after scene with the captain? I got the 0.9.3 beta version, is it excluded from there?

It's obtainable through console I guess. Try help memory to see if you find it. However, I think Dogma said that he wouldn't use the memory potion as part of the story anymore so I think he might revisit that scene later.

1 hour ago, grdx9 said:

Hey guys are there any changes to the old scenes?? Some new paths?

No, everything from Riften to Falkreath is the same as previous version. You may want to use the skip option on the MCM menu.

Spoiler

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NSe2JswZOuK1sYLWgeKupyZ6lKoWH88Q
https://mega.nz/#F!OlAQHICJ!CpAAMsnrbceNxcnwi8LfGA

Some players still have some problems, I need more time to deal with this, but I will not delay the release because of this, just keep in mind.
In addition, it is important for you to know that some branches are unfinished. In addition, so far there are no new achievements and elf cards. If you want to get everything in one “piece” wait for the patch. (When it comes out I don’t know, there’s a lot to do there)

Continuation events begin immediately after you have defeated the witch. You can use the skip script, and start right away with the new version.
Installation and requirements have not changed. Copy the files from the Base 0.9+ folder to your DATA folder, and select the ESP file from the Thief v folder. 0.9+ (eng, rus), depending on your preferred language, and drop it into your DATA folder. Change the script localization in the MSM menu to “English” if you are using the English version.
Make sure that you do not have the files of the previous version, and make sure that the previous version was not running on the save where you are going to play, otherwise it will not work guaranteed. Convince that you have installed all the plug-ins from the requirements section, and do not forget to run Fnis.
The text of the English version is translated using Google-translator. But Brewmasterhal did the right English translation for you. Below is a link to this translation:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/77152-thief/?page=56&tab=comments#comment-2176171

This addition is incompatible with many mods that change Solitude. Here is a list of mods that testers had difficulties with:
Northern Bathouses
Solitude Docks District
Nernies City and Village Expansion
If you have problems with any other mods, write to me.
There are practically no changes compared to the previous version, or very little, I can single out only -
Those sounds that were from the very beginning now by default, and new ones can be chosen.
In the MSM menu added the page "Debugging" and "Management", and transferred there some settings.
Since many people wrote to me that they do not like too large SOS sizes, I added the "SOS-multiplier" setting to the MSM menu, for example, 1.5 is half the default size, and 0.5 is half. However, keep in mind that I adjust the size for each NPC separately, depending on the animation. In addition, you can control only the general modifier, not the size of an individual NPC. In the "management" section, added the ability to customize the buttons while viewing the animation in the extended Elf branch.
In some moments, the scene will not go on until you press any button, or the timer expires. I usually set the timer to 60 seconds. This was still in the previous version, in a couple of places. I did it so that you could look at the animation longer if you like. However, this is still not displayed on the screen, most of these moments are used when there are no conversations.
I express my deep gratitude to everyone who supported me, thanks to these people I have the opportunity to continue working on the mod! Beta testers who did a great job catching bugs! Those people whose resources are used in fashion. And to everyone who helped me with something!
Special thanks to Brewmasterhal for his English translation!

I hope you will like it :)

У некоторых игроков все еще наблюдаются некоторые проблемы, мне нужно больше времени чтобы с этим разобраться, но я не буду задерживать релиз из-за этого, просто имейте ввиду.
Также, вам важно знать, что некоторые ветки недоделаны. Также, пока что нет новых достижений и карточек эльфа. Если вы хотите получить все одним «куском» дождитесь патча. (когда он выйдет я не знаю, там много надо чего доделать)

События продолжения начинаются сразу после того как вы победили ведьму. Вы можете воспользоваться скриптом пропуска, и начать сразу с новой версии.
Установка и требования не изменились. Скопируйте в вашу папка DATA, файлы из папки Base 0.9+, а также выберите ESP файл из папки Thief v. 0.9+(eng,rus), в зависимости от предпочитаемого языка, а также бросьте его в вашу папку DATA. Смените локализацию скриптов в МСМ меню на “English”, если вы используете английскую версию.
Убедитесь, что у вас не осталось файлов прошлой версии, а также убедитесь, что на сохранении, на котором вы собираетесь играть не была запущена прошлая версия, иначе гарантировано не будет работать. Убедить что у вас установлены все плагины из раздела требований, и не забудьте запустить Fnis.
Текст английской версии переведен с помощью Google-переводчика. Но Brewmasterhal сделал для вас правильный английский перевод. Ниже ссылка на этот перевод:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/77152-thief/?page=56&tab=comments#comment-2176171

Это дополнение несовместимо со многими модами, меняющими Солитьюд. Вот список модов, с которыми у тестеров были трудности:
Northern Bathouses
Solitude Docks District
Если у вас возникают проблемы с еще какими-то модами, пишите мне.
Изменений по сравнению с прошлой версией, практически нет, или очень незначительнее, могу выделить только - 
Те звуки, которые были с самого начала теперь по умолчанию, а новые можно выбрать.
В МСМ меню добавил страницу "Отладка" и "Управление", и перенес туда некоторые настройки. 
Так как многие мне писали, что им не нравятся слишком большие размеры SOS, я добавил в МСМ меню настройку "множитель-SOS", например, 1.5 это полтора от размера по умолчанию, а 0.5 это половина. Но имейте ввиду, что я настраиваю размер для каждого НПЦ отдельно в зависимости от анимации. И вы можете контролировать только общий модификатор, а не размер отдельных нпц. В разделе "управление", добавил возможность настроить кнопки во время просмотра анимации в расширенной ветке Эльфа.
В некоторых моментах, сцена не пойдет дальше, пока вы не нажмете любую кнопку, или не истечет таймер. Таймер обычно я устанавливаю на отметке в 60 секунд. Такое было еще в прошлой версии, в паре мест. Я это сделал, чтобы вы при желании могли посмотреть на анимацию дольше. Но это пока никак не отображается на экране, в основном такие моменты используются, когда нет диалогов.
Выражаю огромную благодарность всем, кто меня поддерживал, благодаря этим людям у меня есть возможность продолжать работу над модом! Бета-тестерам, которые провели огромную работу по отлову ошибок! Тем людям, ресурсы которых используются в моде. А также всем, кто мне помогал хоть чем-то!
Отдельное спасибо Brewmasterhal за его перевод на английский язык!

Надеюсь, вам понравится :)

1 hour ago, DogmaMods said:

Reveal hidden contents

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NSe2JswZOuK1sYLWgeKupyZ6lKoWH88Q
https://mega.nz/#F!OlAQHICJ!CpAAMsnrbceNxcnwi8LfGA

Some players still have some problems, I need more time to deal with this, but I will not delay the release because of this, just keep in mind.
In addition, it is important for you to know that some branches are unfinished. In addition, so far there are no new achievements and elf cards. If you want to get everything in one “piece” wait for the patch. (When it comes out I don’t know, there’s a lot to do there)

Continuation events begin immediately after you have defeated the witch. You can use the skip script, and start right away with the new version.
Installation and requirements have not changed. Copy the files from the Base 0.9+ folder to your DATA folder, and select the ESP file from the Thief v folder. 0.9+ (eng, rus), depending on your preferred language, and drop it into your DATA folder. Change the script localization in the MSM menu to “English” if you are using the English version.
Make sure that you do not have the files of the previous version, and make sure that the previous version was not running on the save where you are going to play, otherwise it will not work guaranteed. Convince that you have installed all the plug-ins from the requirements section, and do not forget to run Fnis.
The text of the English version is translated using Google-translator. But Brewmasterhal did the right English translation for you. Below is a link to this translation:

This addition is incompatible with many mods that change Solitude. Here is a list of mods that testers had difficulties with:
Northern Bathouses
Solitude Docks District
If you have problems with any other mods, write to me.
There are practically no changes compared to the previous version, or very little, I can single out only -
Those sounds that were from the very beginning now by default, and new ones can be chosen.
In the MSM menu added the page "Debugging" and "Management", and transferred there some settings.
Since many people wrote to me that they do not like too large SOS sizes, I added the "SOS-multiplier" setting to the MSM menu, for example, 1.5 is half the default size, and 0.5 is half. However, keep in mind that I adjust the size for each NPC separately, depending on the animation. In addition, you can control only the general modifier, not the size of an individual NPC. In the "management" section, added the ability to customize the buttons while viewing the animation in the extended Elf branch.
In some moments, the scene will not go on until you press any button, or the timer expires. I usually set the timer to 60 seconds. This was still in the previous version, in a couple of places. I did it so that you could look at the animation longer if you like. However, this is still not displayed on the screen, most of these moments are used when there are no conversations.
I express my deep gratitude to everyone who supported me, thanks to these people I have the opportunity to continue working on the mod! Beta testers who did a great job catching bugs! Those people whose resources are used in fashion. And to everyone who helped me with something!
Special thanks to Brewmasterhal for his English translation!

I hope you will like it :)

У некоторых игроков все еще наблюдаются некоторые проблемы, мне нужно больше времени чтобы с этим разобраться, но я не буду задерживать релиз из-за этого, просто имейте ввиду.
Также, вам важно знать, что некоторые ветки недоделаны. Также, пока что нет новых достижений и карточек эльфа. Если вы хотите получить все одним «куском» дождитесь патча. (когда он выйдет я не знаю, там много надо чего доделать)

События продолжения начинаются сразу после того как вы победили ведьму. Вы можете воспользоваться скриптом пропуска, и начать сразу с новой версии.
Установка и требования не изменились. Скопируйте в вашу папка DATA, файлы из папки Base 0.9+, а также выберите ESP файл из папки Thief v. 0.9+(eng,rus), в зависимости от предпочитаемого языка, а также бросьте его в вашу папку DATA. Смените локализацию скриптов в МСМ меню на “English”, если вы используете английскую версию.
Убедитесь, что у вас не осталось файлов прошлой версии, а также убедитесь, что на сохранении, на котором вы собираетесь играть не была запущена прошлая версия, иначе гарантировано не будет работать. Убедить что у вас установлены все плагины из раздела требований, и не забудьте запустить Fnis.
Текст английской версии переведен с помощью Google-переводчика. Но Brewmasterhal сделал для вас правильный английский перевод. Ниже ссылка на этот перевод:

Это дополнение несовместимо со многими модами, меняющими Солитьюд. Вот список модов, с которыми у тестеров были трудности:
Northern Bathouses
Solitude Docks District
Если у вас возникают проблемы с еще какими-то модами, пишите мне.
Изменений по сравнению с прошлой версией, практически нет, или очень незначительнее, могу выделить только - 
Те звуки, которые были с самого начала теперь по умолчанию, а новые можно выбрать.
В МСМ меню добавил страницу "Отладка" и "Управление", и перенес туда некоторые настройки. 
Так как многие мне писали, что им не нравятся слишком большие размеры SOS, я добавил в МСМ меню настройку "множитель-SOS", например, 1.5 это полтора от размера по умолчанию, а 0.5 это половина. Но имейте ввиду, что я настраиваю размер для каждого НПЦ отдельно в зависимости от анимации. И вы можете контролировать только общий модификатор, а не размер отдельных нпц. В разделе "управление", добавил возможность настроить кнопки во время просмотра анимации в расширенной ветке Эльфа.
В некоторых моментах, сцена не пойдет дальше, пока вы не нажмете любую кнопку, или не истечет таймер. Таймер обычно я устанавливаю на отметке в 60 секунд. Такое было еще в прошлой версии, в паре мест. Я это сделал, чтобы вы при желании могли посмотреть на анимацию дольше. Но это пока никак не отображается на экране, в основном такие моменты используются, когда нет диалогов.
Выражаю огромную благодарность всем, кто меня поддерживал, благодаря этим людям у меня есть возможность продолжать работу над модом! Бета-тестерам, которые провели огромную работу по отлову ошибок! Тем людям, ресурсы которых используются в моде. А также всем, кто мне помогал хоть чем-то!
Отдельное спасибо Brewmasterhal за его перевод на английский язык!

Надеюсь, вам понравится :)

Thank you for your work! :) 

Очень жаль, что мод только для женщин. Этот фактор, я думаю, отрезает львиную долю ваших поклонников (вашего мода), которые имею нормальную половую ориентацию и, соответственно играют за мужского персонажа. А так- это мод для людей с нарушением гендерной ориентации. Жаль. Может пересмотрите это вопрос и дадите доступ к моду мужчинам?

39 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

Is this actually a new version... or is this just touch ups? Does the game still end after the boss battle with the witch/Girl

Whenever you see a big change here in the version number, like from 0.82 went to 0.904, this means plenty of new content. This is version with new parts and i guess a small amount of stuff will be added after with patch that will also probably include fixes from bugs we will find.

This is not based on the mod, but happened cause of the mod animations i believe. Is there any way to decrease the amount of crashes, which happen from fnis animation number? I have the one for 20000 animations but still when i pass 10000, sometime i CTD after loading a game.