8 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

Did you install both items? In the rar that you download,there are 2 files to install. The base folder has the one and the thief folder the other.

You mean the link that provided two other links? Mega and Drive? I have to download both of those?

4 hours ago, DogmaMods said:

The folder is updated with the latest version of the mod files.  To install:

1. Uninstall/delete all files from previous versions of the mod and install Dogma's English version of the mod.
  2. Install the "Thief v0.9.0.4 Release - BME" mod, and overwrite "DogmaEngine.esm" and "Dogma - Thief.esp"
  3. Make sure that "Dogma - Thief Fixes - Quest Vars.esp" is turned on in your mod manager
  4. (Optional) Install any of the other fixes that you wish, descriptions are still valid from the walkthrough linked in my signature
  5. Start a new playthrough

There are now just 178 lines that are still untranslated, so let me know if you come across any.

Have fun.

Thank for the new version Dogma.

This mod continues to get better.

However, after playing the new version and skip until there, out of curiosity i gived a new play from the start of Falkreath, and Zoe is missing. For what i understood, there is a new scene there, but to dont skip it, need to play from the start in that location, but without Zoe. i cant advance. She is not on the alchemy store and i run everywhere in Falkreath, and didnt saw her.

1 hour ago, EllieLeeLee said:

Having trouble with the dibellan coin, someone help me out? :c 

Spoiler

There are two that you can currently get:

1. If you can sneak into the dude's house and steal his coin, you can then trade it to the jeweller for a dibellan
  2. If you get information from the jeweller, you can beat Gro-Yagak at dice and win one from him

Despite the dialog to the contrary, it is not possible to get one from Madam Petit in the current version

7 minutes ago, maledic said:

Thank for the new version Dogma.

This mod continues to get better.

However, after playing the new version and skip until there, out of curiosity i gived a new play from the start of Falkreath, and Zoe is missing. For what i understood, there is a new scene there, but to dont skip it, need to play from the start in that location, but without Zoe. i cant advance. She is not on the alchemy store and i run everywhere in Falkreath, and didnt saw her.

Spoiler

If you skipped into v0.8, she should be in the hidden room under the witch's hut.

If she's not there in v0.7, you should be able to move her to you by using "XX03D09A.moveto player", and if even that doesn't work you can spawn a new instance with "player.placeatme XX03D099"

37 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Hide contents

There are two that you can currently get:

1. If you can sneak into the dude's house and steal his coin, you can then trade it to the jeweller for a dibellan
  2. If you get information from the jeweller, you can beat Gro-Yagak at dice and win one from him

Despite the dialog to the contrary, it is not possible to get one from Madam Petit in the current version

Thanks Hal, I've been looking around the house for ages now, I can't find a way in :( 

So i've installed the Main files and Thief v0.9.0.4 Release and got everything to work fine, but the camera won't stop shaking, i tried reinstalling both mod, i tried "camerashake 0" and i tried simply "shooting a bow" but it didn't fix. When opening console command, it simply said " NOTICE: ValidateActor(NAME) -- TRUE __ HIT" every time the shake happen.i'm using MO, i ran LOOT and FNIS.

24 minutes ago, UhJeffDX said:

So i've installed the Main files and Thief v0.9.0.4 Release and got everything to work fine, but the camera won't stop shaking, i tried reinstalling both mod, i tried "camerashake 0" and i tried simply "shooting a bow" but it didn't fix. When opening console command, it simply said " NOTICE: ValidateActor(NAME) -- TRUE __ HIT" every time the shake happen.i'm using MO, i ran LOOT and FNIS.

The camera shake all the time? Or is it triggered by a specific scene?

I think you might have an incompatibilty with some other mod in your load order.

19 minutes ago, Highborn said:

The camera shake all the time? Or is it triggered by a specific scene?

I think you might have an incompatibilty with some other mod in your load order.

It shake once every 5 second or so and when i start a new game it doesn't shake anymore. So i guess until i found fix, im just going to hop into new game.

7 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

The folder is updated with the latest version of the mod files.  To install:

1. Uninstall/delete all files from previous versions of the mod and install Dogma's English version of the mod.
  2. Install the "Thief v0.9.0.4 Release - BME" mod, and overwrite "DogmaEngine.esm" and "Dogma - Thief.esp"
  3. Make sure that "Dogma - Thief Fixes - Quest Vars.esp" is turned on in your mod manager
  4. (Optional) Install any of the other fixes that you wish, descriptions are still valid from the walkthrough linked in my signature
  5. Start a new playthrough

There are now just 178 lines that are still untranslated, so let me know if you come across any.

Have fun.

Ok i was a bit dump and didn't see that actually posted a link here at the folder. If possible post this link in your walkthrough link or in the description of the mod.
Also one question, if i started the mod without these files, can i just install them and continue? I play the mod from the start and i am right now in whiterrun.

So i play the mod from start with all of the files and fixes and i have a weird problem sometimes. The camera doesn't go to the correct position, like in the bandit scene. Anyway to either fix the camera or to avoid this problem? Is it a bug or my mods might conflict?

Alright, another bug. In the chase sequence when the bandits shoot me out of the horse my horse stays alive and they keep shooting it, can't kill it with command and the dialogue with bandits never starts. Chase sequence just goes on until the bar goes full and I get a bad ending. Any soultions for this?

EDIT

Ok fixed it by disabling those conflicting mods stated in faq:

• Any follower mod that changes the number of allowed followers to more than one human and one animal.
  • Any mod that modifies beds or sleeping
  • Any mod that modifies any of the interior or exterior cells used by the mod, potentially
  • Any combat mod has the potential to break the scripted fights
  • Zaz Animation Pack 8.0+
  • A Forsworn Story
  • Interesting NPCs
  • More Nasty Critters v11+
  • SexLab Inflation Framework

Another question, does the mini game difficulty work? I mean i don't know if it changes each time you change it, but the mini game with kust is too easy even when i set it to normal. Like it is impossible to lose, you literally max his bar before you max yours even one time.

Is it possible to get any problems cause i started the mod first at the latest version and after that i used the files that were posted by @brewmasterhal