Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

12 hours ago, Billyy said:

Wew, that’s pretty lewd. When do you ever see 2 of those big guys in the same place though?

set the game's difficulty to legendary, sometimes 2 will spawn in places that normally only have one.

or use Hentai Creatures and spawn 4 of them ?

55 minutes ago, Stevierage said:

@Billyy If ever get round to doing Giants again would you consider using giantsmokestack01 as an AnimObject?.

Reveal hidden contents

Arn't those things like on fire? What kind of animation are you suggesting here?!

I won't rule out using some more static objects, but it's not really my focus.

3 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Arn't those things like on fire? What kind of animation are you suggesting here?!

There are some of those in the game that are not on fire - I think there is one at Cradlecrush rock that just has a dead cow laying on it. 

2 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Not all of them are on fire.

They are about waist height of a giant, so i was thinking Doggy and Missionary etc with the Giant standing and the female on the stack.  

14 minutes ago, Stevierage said:

Not all of them are on fire.

They are about waist height of a giant, so i was thinking Doggy and Missionary etc with the Giant standing and the female on the stack.  

Ya, I'm just messing with you.

It could be a pretty good object to use with giants, and those positions sound like a good idea. However giant dongers are bent upwards so they arn't really made for any kind of waist level penetration, so I'm not sure those would be doable.

We need bug repelent in this game, a big kickass can of it as i am SO SO not into spiders or anything that makes that nasty insecty sprawling, scuttering, creeping tapping sound with more than 4 legs. it just aint right!! ;)

But no, seriously its fine. I just prefer some kind of warm fur on my back, not cold insect skin hehehehe.

But anything you create is gonna be in my skyrim world ♥

Update posted, coincidentally there were a lot of group animations this time. As I mentioned earlier this update has some more ashhopper animations to flesh them out a bit more before I move on. There is also a couple riekling animations and a werewolf one.

Humans got a couple group animations too; a 4p and a 5p. The 5p was a huge pain in the ass to make and I slowly worked on it over a few months. I don’t really like it but I figured it’s already done, so why not give it out anyway. Due to how annoying it was to make though I wouldn’t count of many if any more 5ps from me.

I explored a bit more with the cumshot animobject this time. Both human animations use them, and the riekling gangbang animation uses them too. To be more flexible with character scales and/or manually moving the actors with sexlab hotkeys I attached the cum effect to the rieklings themselves. However as I found out, animobjects don’t come off creatures easily after you finish the act and they are stuck there until you disable/enable them or change the cell or what not.

I’d be interested in hearing what people think of the cum effect. Is it at least better than not having it? Should creatures just not have it, or should I attach the objects to the female and if you try to move actors or aren’t at 1.0 scale you won’t have them align nicely. If you don’t like it for the time being you can delete the objects .nif in the “Data\meshes\AnimObjects\Billyy” folder. Delete “CumshotSmallB.nif” for humans, and both “CumShot1LMNode, CumShot1RMNode” for rieklings. I’ll remove them if generally people don’t like it.

More Ash Hopper stuff? Check.
Werewolf? Check.
Riekling? Check.
Humans? Check.

Thank you for your hard work, as always, Billy. ? Luv you. ❤️ I'm always happy to see your mod has updated.

I absolutely LOVED the spider, falmer and riekling animations.  

Would it be possible to create a single spider/player "cage" vaginal penetration with the pc wrapped up from behind and the spider on her back with her belly down with the spider legs trapping in the legs into a bent position or in a "froggy position flat on her belly?  Similar to the two spider DP penetration animation with one atop, the other below..it's basically the one atop with the "caging" arms of the bottom one being used for the single spider. 

I wasn't a big fan of the human guro, magic and necro animations.  Just not my cup of tea so I untoggled them all. 

I was thinking maybe the opening stage of the spider animation suggested above would start off with the spider reeling in the female by a thin line of silken webbing around one foot or both to haul her in under it. 

Looking forward to trying these out Billy :) i promise i will give you a review of them once i see them in-game. my lil blonde Nord has a crush on you i swear lmao.

( oh Crap! in my excitment i downloaded it and tried to install it TOTALLY forgetting this is a oldrim version and its not yet Pfiffy's converted SSE one. - facepalms. lmao. Will patiently wait for Pfiffy to update the SSE version)

Thanks everyone, glad you like em.

12 hours ago, Cooler55 said:

Yay new update! :) Billy, any plans in the future for some more canine animations?

On the previous page I discuss what I roughly have planned for the future, but yes. I would like to do more canine stuff in the future.

11 hours ago, Delta6ix said:

I seriously love the group gangbang anims you did for rieklings and humans. I bet it was a bitch to animate that many actors. Thank you so much for your work!

Yes, group animations are tedious and quite limiting on positions and overall movement, but everyone likes a good gangbang, so I think it's worth the effort.

11 hours ago, Celedhring said:

I absolutely LOVED the spider, falmer and riekling animations.  

Would it be possible to create a single spider/player "cage" vaginal penetration with the pc wrapped up from behind and the spider on her back with her belly down with the spider legs trapping in the legs into a bent position or in a "froggy position flat on her belly?  Similar to the two spider DP penetration animation with one atop, the other below..it's basically the one atop with the "caging" arms of the bottom one being used for the single spider. 

I wasn't a big fan of the human guro, magic and necro animations.  Just not my cup of tea so I untoggled them all. 

I was thinking maybe the opening stage of the spider animation suggested above would start off with the spider reeling in the female by a thin line of silken webbing around one foot or both to haul her in under it. 

I had to read that over a few times. What I gather is basically you want something where female is facing the ground and the spider is above, wrapping his arms around her and holding her in some lewdly awkward position. Something like that could work, although I don’t know if I can recreate it to match exactly what you want (especially the elaborate intro, as cool as it sounds). What I envision early stages having female pinned flat on the ground in some way and then progress into the spider wraping his legs around her (caging?) and lifting her off the ground so she’s kind of hanging beneath him for the later stages.

Indeed. You won’t see any guro or necro stuff from me.

10 hours ago, sophiextime said:

Looking forward to trying these out Billy :) i promise i will give you a review of them once i see them in-game. my lil blonde Nord has a crush on you i swear lmao.

( oh Crap! in my excitment i downloaded it and tried to install it TOTALLY forgetting this is a oldrim version and its not yet Pfiffy's converted SSE one. - facepalms. lmao. Will patiently wait for Pfiffy to update the SSE version)

I guess I’ll look forward to what blonde Nord-chan thinks. Pfiffy’s sure got his hands full converting SSE stuff...

9 hours ago, ostwind said:

Hello.
I'm trying to run the human 5p (MMMMF) animation with the 
SexLabMatchMaker, but only 3p (MMF) and 4p (MMMF) animations working.

Help please run 5p animations.
Thank you.

This sounds like another limitation of MASSmatchmaker where it doesn’t seem to support 5 human actors. Not to be confused with the normal SexLab MatchMaker which while has less features, will play any animation. That or you just need to be real quick shooting everyone with MatchMaker; it can be a pretty tight window.

21 hours ago, Billyy said:

Humans got a couple group animations too; a 4p and a 5p. The 5p was a huge pain in the ass to make and I slowly worked on it over a few months. I don’t really like it but I figured it’s already done, so why not give it out anyway. Due to how annoying it was to make though I wouldn’t count of many if any more 5ps from me.

I'm honestly shocked to see you put up the pain of trying to animate a 5P animation.  I think it turned out quite well, and it is now the *only* 5P human animation I have loaded in my game (had to ditch Funnybiz's group animations because I was only using about half of them and needed room).  Possible 5P animation triggers are actually not that rare in my game due to the orgies Sexlab Eager NPCs can trigger, so I'm looking forward to seeing it pop up naturally in my game every once in awhile.

I’d be interested in hearing what people think of the cum effect. Is it at least better than not having it? Should creatures just not have it, or should I attach the objects to the female and if you try to move actors or aren’t at 1.0 scale you won’t have them align nicely.

My input is that the animated objects really do add to the animations the way you've been using them so far - for "bukkake" style cumshot scenes.  Creature animations especially gain from this because of the lack of any equivalent of the Sexlab Cumshot mod, plus the human animations need to be manually set up in that mod's MCM menu before its mesh is applied. 

It my admittedly limited testing I did not have any issues with the rieklings keeping the meshes after animating and I think the added compatibility of being able to adjust creature position with the mesh attached is worth the occasional oddity due to a stuck mesh.  The cumshot is a lot more subtle than most animated objects, so it isn't like a huge rock or something would be attached to the buggers.

My major hope is that someone sees your new integrated cumshot objects and decides they'd like to create a better mesh/effect for you to use.  I could also see even further kinky object use, like using Funnybiz's facial cum mesh items on the female actor just of the final scene.

Also, I'm officially at 499/500 creature animations now... I'm going to have to start being picky next time I add a creature animation.  Sorry Mr. Slaughterfish, you may only get one animation ?.

2 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Also, I'm officially at 499/500 creature animations now... I'm going to have to start being picky next time I add a creature animation.  Sorry Mr. Slaughterfish, you may only get one animation ?. 

Keep it for the future mudcrab animation :P

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

I'm honestly shocked to see you put up the pain of trying to animate a 5P animation.  I think it turned out quite well, and it is now the *only* 5P human animation I have loaded in my game (had to ditch Funnybiz's group animations because I was only using about half of them and needed room).  Possible 5P animation triggers are actually not that rare in my game due to the orgies Sexlab Eager NPCs can trigger, so I'm looking forward to seeing it pop up naturally in my game every once in awhile.

I don’t think I’ll do many more 5ps. The jump in tediousness from 4 actors to 5 was huge for whatever reason. Still have a couple possible 5ps in mind, but I’ll probably be taking out 1 of the actors to make it a more bearable 4p if the position/idea still works fine with 1 less actor. Good to hear they actually come up, that was something I hadn’t considered until after I was done.

My major hope is that someone sees your new integrated cumshot objects and decides they'd like to create a better mesh/effect for you to use.

That’s actually what I was hoping for too, as well as demonstrating the potential little effects like this could have to help represent/enhance what’s actually going on.

You people made me cover weird creatures like that, don’t you dare turn any of the fishies off. You will bang those fish and you will like it. Where’s that Sexlab update with furture limits when you need it?

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

Keep it for the future mudcrab animation :P

Mudcrabs REEEEEE

21 minutes ago, Rettas said:

Great job obviously, as always... but i'm here waiting patiently for more mammoths and dragons bodyjobs...

More mammoths? Idk, maybe. I’m look at dragons now. So far they’re pretty annoying, and their even bigger size (compared to mammoth) is preventing many of my ideas.

34 minutes ago, Rettas said:

Great job obviously, as always... but i'm here waiting patiently for more mammoths and dragons bodyjobs...

There are already 2 mammoth bodyjob animations... how many more do we realistically need?

+1 to dragons getting some Billyy love, but he mentioned in this post that he was considering doing some work with dragons next - just gotta be patient:

Edit: ninja'd, altho the mammoth question still stands :classic_tongue:.  Only animation I could think of that mammoths might be lacking considering their general rarity would be an aggressive type animation for use with Defeat, since I believe all of the mammoth animations so far are consensual. 

You people made me cover weird creatures like that, don’t you dare turn any of the fishies off. You will bang those fish and you will like it. Where’s that Sexlab update with furture limits when you need it?

Message received, all the fishes to be banged.  I am looking forward to populating the Bee and Barb with half a dozen hentai hoppers, make that inn live up to its name!