Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

5 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Yeah, strap-on stuff while somewhat usable, doesn’t count. Although if I did some FF I’d probably want to have some ‘toys’ to play with. Which ones exactly or where I'd get them I don’t know, but somehow…

Well, it's not for me, but for the person that made the conversion of DCL possible. And I think you will find all the things you need in the ZAZ packs. BTW I stumbled over the Carriage horses. Furniture stuff..... And I wonder what a woman could do with some fox fur around her neck... I leave the rest to your imagination. 

It is a great day when the ashhoppers are finally able to ass-hop...thanks a lot Billy

and regarding those mudcrabs...you're gonna need a lot of sword pommels to throw to people who are gonna ask for animations for it ^^

2 hours ago, arpaschad said:

It is a great day when the ashhoppers are finally able to ass-hop...thanks a lot Billy

and regarding those mudcrabs...you're gonna need a lot of sword pommels to throw to people who are gonna ask for animations for it ^^

If he hits the right point on my head, I might forget about the mudcrabs for a while, but everytime I set up rules in SSX, I get a reminder.... Unfinished buisness...

3 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

I have some older billyys anim packs. Will this new one make duplicate animations?

No, they should just be overwritten. Of course all animations are included in each update, so there isn't really a reason to have any other old packs installed.

19 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

Need a little help:

I used to have an old version made of 2 files.

Can i just uninstall the old 2 files and install the new one and then rerun stuff in SLAL or i need clean save and stuff?

I don't think you'd need to save clean - if you wanted to be extra safe you could uninstall Billyy's anims, load up and rebuild your Sexlab Registry to clear out the old animations, then install the new files and register them in SLAL as normal.  Obviously mileage may vary like anything in Skyrim modding, but that's what I'd do.

2 hours ago, StepanBo said:

Hi @Billyy! Thank a lot for your amazing work. In the next version installer could you please split your animations by creature (for instance, Human animations, Giant animations, Wolf animations etc)?

one page back:

On 6/5/2018 at 6:20 AM, MadMansGun said:

none of that is easy, splitting up a SLAL Pack is a fucking nightmare, more so if you split it up into 40+ packs (and it would kill skyui as well, it has a page limit)

On 6/5/2018 at 11:26 AM, Billyy said:

Possible, yes. But as MadMansGun stated, it could first of all be a logistical nightmare depending on how many packs there are. Secondly it would turn the SLAL MCM into a huge messy list, and also evidently use up a lot of pages skyUI.

I have asked in the past if people wanted me to split things up and the general consensus was that people rather I not bother. No matter how I split them I couldn’t please everyone. Imo the best way to split them up would be by creature type, but that would mean could easily be around 40 packs (yes, Skyrim has that many creautres). So the best I could do is broadly group them like “humanoids, large humanoids, beasts, large beasts, insects”, but that’s still getting somewhat excessive.

Honestly though in these cases in might just be better for people to learn how to edit SLAL packs themselves, which would allow them to pick exactly what animations they wanted. I include the source code for exactly this reason.

Hey, so as you know, I've been following this for ages and whatnot, so no need for introductions or whatever

Just a quick question - what about more cowgirl/reverse cowgirl animations? I fell in love with your canine cowgirl one, and then I noticed that this was like the only one I have (for canines), and I have most of the animation packs. I'd suggest looking at SFM stuff to get an idea for more animations in general, but you probably do that already, or might think they're a little OTT or something. (I could easily link some examples if you want them)

Also, what about making the female lick/take the creatures' tongue in her mouth, possibly while giving a handjob? I presume that would be a little difficult to do, since it requires quite a bit of bending on the creatures to make it look "normal"/"natural"

It's a shame it's so difficult to create a creature from scratch (or using parts from mods/vanilla - but build it from the ground up, if that makes sense) for animation use. There would be so many possibilities... If it is fairly easily doable, however, I would love to try my hand at it and give something back to the modding community. Oh well

Yeah, great animations! I do hope to see many more in future

2 hours ago, Random_Troll said:

Are we talking more cowgirl animations in general, or for canines? I’ve done cowgirl for a handful of creatures and I like the position, but I also like to make sure there’s a variety to the positions a creature has. That being said they should still crop up every now and then.

I’ll sometimes use some sfm stuff as a basis for an animation idea, but many of them including most canine animations won’t actually work out in Skyrim simply due to how huge they Skyrim canines are compared to sfm models. That and Skyrim creatures are pretty inflexible, and again the canine specifically always gives me issues with the body warping when I try to make more interesting positions.

I think some of my old animations involve tongues in mouths, but that may just be skeevers. I like the idea, but again, Skyrim models don’t play nicely. Most creatures don’t have tongues and with basically no control over the female mouth I don’t have much to work with. All I can do is open the females mouth, but it opens pretty wide for just a tongue to enter, so it looks odd.

It would indeed be nice if custom creatures (actual custom creatures with their own skeleton and behaviours, not just re-skinned draugr) were made and added to Skyrim specifically for ‘fun’ times. I believe it’s quite possible one could add one as an animated object, but that defeats the point (I might as well just work in sfm at that point). Also it’s currently beyond my interest and capabilities. Who knows, maybe with any luck the Skywind/Skyblivion teams will be successful with their custom creatures and release their know-how to the masses to experiment.

At any rate, I hope to continue making animations in the future.

1 hour ago, Hunter136 said:

For some reason the human animations won't register.

Few things I can think to try:

• Actually go to the Billyy's human animation SLAL MCM menu tab and try to register them from there.  SLAL sometimes skips a pack or two if you have a lot of packs and just use the front page register button.
  • If the above doesn't work - go to the Sexlab MCM menu and go to the last tab - there should be a line where it shows you how many slots you have used.  If it says 500/500 then you have too many human animations registered.  Disabling animations in Sexlab's toggle menu has no effect on this, if you do have 500/500 you'd need to rebuild your Sexlab registry with less animations selected in SLAL
  • Double check the files were properly installed.
On 4/20/2017 at 2:59 PM, nightwolf said:

Rig or no rig, these animations are great! You obviously have talent for this. Would you consider doing the facefuck anim for humans? The aggressive BJ department is lacking some material.

I am also looking for some additional facefuck animations. I see there is one here under the furniture category. Does anyone know of similar type animations (with no furniture prefferably) in other mods?