Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

Damn, falmer have more facefuck animations than humans do )

Can you make another facefuck animation, Mr. Billyy, with no furniture? The one I'm really looking to would be built around one long stage of a full deepthroat cycle, in which:

- male standing, girl is kneeling in front of him

- male controls her head, her hands are on her thighs or behind her back.

- the stage is a series of repeated long deep thrusts into her throat, then he goes all the way in and stays there for at least 5 seconds, then retreats and lets her breathe, and does the same thing all over again.

- eye contact where possible

I know an animation that is similar to this but it only has just one cycle, after he pulls out the animations just ends. Its not a proper facefuck if she doesn't need repeated timeouts for breathing.

On 6/16/2018 at 5:32 AM, Pupkin said:

‘Standard’ 2p human animations aren’t really on my radar with how many there are already, and I’m really more of a creature animator. I did have future plans to make DD bondage animations eventually and potentially make something similar to what you’ve described. However I’m unsure when I’ll get around to starting DD bondage animations.

This isn’t the first time I’ve seen this requested; surely it’s not that bad? I suppose given how awkward oral animations are I could animators avoiding it. Mouth positions vary from character to character, many dicks are too thick to logically fit, and even more are too long and clip out the back of the females head. With creatures they have a set size at least so I can do my best to minimize or hide clipping, but with humans your experience can vary.

20 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Hiya Billyy, a question that is a little off-topic.
I'm currently trying to find animating rigs, mainly for a Troll, and people told me I could ask you.
Will there be plans of releasing rigs for most creatures or are these completely private?

Hello my fellow creature animator.

I got the troll rig and a few others from a file Anubis that generously posted in this thread. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76713-billyys-slal-animations-2018-06-04/?do=findComment&comment=1926939

I imagine with that and the other public rigs that’ll allow you to cover at least most of the creatures you’ll need.

I have a number of rigs for many of the less popular creatures; but I don’t believe their quality to be high enough for public release. However I would not be against sharing them privately if you had a specific creature in mind that’s not already covered.

9 hours ago, Billyy said:

Hello my fellow creature animator.

I got the troll rig and a few others from a file Anubis that generously posted in this thread. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76713-billyys-slal-animations-2018-06-04/?do=findComment&comment=1926939

I imagine with that and the other public rigs that’ll allow you to cover at least most of the creatures you’ll need.

I have a number of rigs for many of the less popular creatures; but I don’t believe their quality to be high enough for public release. However I would not be against sharing them privately if you had a specific creature in mind that’s not already covered.

These rigs are exactly what I'm looking for, appreciate it!

So me and someone else over at the MNC thread are reporting issues with this pack. Basically what happens (at least in my case) is that when I try to run this, my game CTDs when starting a new game. I'm not sure if it's an incompatibility with another mod because I haven't bothered doing the whole procedure of disabling mods in order to test out for potential incompatibility, but the other person reporting the issue is saying he can't run both MNC and your animation pack together, or his game also CTDs. Any idea of what it might be? I have always used your packs and never had any issues with them before. It was only after starting an entire new playthrough (therefore, clean save) and upgrading to the absolute latest version that I started having this issue.

Should also add that no, it has nothing to do with animation limit on my end I believe. I tried disabling nearly every other animation pack before I finally figured out yours was making me CTD.

1 minute ago, shunter said:

So me and someone else over at the MNC thread are reporting issues with this pack. Basically what happens (at least in my case) is that when I try to run this, my game CTDs when starting a new game. I'm not sure if it's an incompatibility with another mod because I haven't bothered doing the whole procedure of disabling mods in order to test out for potential incompatibility, but the other person reporting the issue is saying he can't run both MNC and your animation pack together, or his game also CTDs. Any idea of what it might be? I always used your packs and never had an issue with them before. It was only after starting an entire new playthrough (therefore, clean save) and upgrading to the absolute latest version that I started having this issue.

This is not an incompatibility - this mod is just a SLAL pack that adds animations, there isn't really anything to conflict.  Same answer as was given to the other poster in the MNC thread - the simple answer is you have too many animations installed at the same time for your game to handle, causing you to CTD on "new game" or "load".  Either updating to the latest version or other mods you added for your new game are the straw that broke the camel's back, and put you over your game's limit.

If you search this thread, you will see this has been discussed at length already (pretty much every time Billyy updated).  You can also look at the Devious Devices threads, since a lot of people hit the limit when they updated that mod recently as well.

Basic solution is to look at your load order and remove SLAL packs you don't use often or are excessively large (example - if you installed all of FunnyBiz's animations when you only use a few of them).  You can also look at mods that add a lot of alternate animations like combat animation mods, PCEA2, or the extra weapon/holster animations from XPMSE.

7 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

This is not an incompatibility - this mod is just a SLAL pack that adds animations, there isn't really anything to conflict.  Same answer as was given to the other poster in the MNC thread - the simple answer is you have too many animations installed at the same time for your game to handle, causing you to CTD on "new game" or "load".  Either updating to the latest version or other mods you added for your new game are the straw that broke the camel's back, and put you over your game's limit.

If you search this thread, you will see this has been discussed at length already (pretty much every time Billyy updated).  You can also look at the Devious Devices threads, since a lot of people hit the limit when they updated that mod recently as well.

Basic solution is to look at your load order and remove SLAL packs you don't use often or are excessively large (example - if you installed all of FunnyBiz's animations when you only use a few of them).  You can also look at mods that add a lot of alternate animations like combat animation mods, PCEA2, or the extra weapon/holster animations from XPMSE.

As I said, I have literally tried disabling every single animation pack and ONLY leaving Billyy's pack up at some point, and the game would still CTD, even when FNIS reported the limit to be way below the 'soft limit' (10k).

5 minutes ago, shunter said:

As I said, I have literally tried disabling every single animation pack and ONLY leaving Billyy's pack up at some point, and the game would still CTD, even when FNIS reported the limit to be way below the 'soft limit' (10k).

I assume that was edited in, as I don't think I saw that line before I replied.  Your limit might not necessarily be with generic SLAL animations - people don't fully understand the issue but it is likely a data limit with the way Skyrim's behavior files work.  There are limits other than just the number of animations you have - alternate animations and furniture animations may be treated differently, and you removing all your SLAL packs wouldn't have made much of a dent on those numbers.  Others have found they can remove a large scripted mod and no longer be CTDing. 

Can't really offer you more advice without more information, other than what you described is 100% consistent with the "too much data" problem (I experienced it myself and needed to either remove one major Funnybiz SLAL pack (group - clocking in at 471 animations) or downgrade ZAP 8 to ZAP 7 to not CTD.

I do think that there would be many more reports if Billyy's SLAL pack caused general CTD's when paired with its master mod MNC.

On 6/16/2018 at 11:32 AM, Pupkin said:

Damn, falmer have more facefuck animations than humans do )

Can you make another facefuck animation, Mr. Billyy, with no furniture? The one I'm really looking to would be built around one long stage of a full deepthroat cycle, in which:

- male standing, girl is kneeling in front of him

- male controls her head, her hands are on her thighs or behind her back.

- the stage is a series of repeated long deep thrusts into her throat, then he goes all the way in and stays there for at least 5 seconds, then retreats and lets her breathe, and does the same thing all over again.

- eye contact where possible

I know an animation that is similar to this but it only has just one cycle, after he pulls out the animations just ends. Its not a proper facefuck if she doesn't need repeated timeouts for breathing.

Post this in Funnybiz's thread. He seems a bit busy atm but he might do this one since you described it so well. :)

4 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

I dont know if I already posted something here, but your anims are great. But I got 1 little question. Where do I find or how do I spawn riekling rider with boar???? I typed in the console/searched in the internet, but could not find a thing. Thanks in advance

Check Hentai Creatures - this is an optional addon to More Nasty Critters (the requirement for these animations).  That mod gives you access to "hentai" versions of every creature that can be animated, and several variations for some creatures that have multiple variants/colours ect.  They can be spawned in with conjuration spells or just consoled in and are all friendly to the player.

4 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

I dont know if I already posted something here, but your anims are great. But I got 1 little question. Where do I find or how do I spawn riekling rider with boar???? I typed in the console/searched in the internet, but could not find a thing. Thanks in advance

Rieklings are found in Solstheim. Most are not mounted, but some do ride boars. If you really want a console code, try player.placeatme xx03cfe5 (where xx is the priority of the Dragonborn ESM, usually 04 in LE).

6 hours ago, Lari207 said:

At me specifies only in area of 9000 animations. While I use FNIS XXL where the maximum is more than 9000. And there are no additional packs. Well, maybe NSAP.

Hi. As i know nsap is redundant, dont use it. And if you have problems loading your saves try this mod.

9 hours ago, Jexsam said:

NSAP has the acrobatic blowjob animation, I think.  That hasn't been converted into an SLAL pack yet.  If it has and I don't know please direct me to it, I wanted to use it and never did.

Unfortunately I believe the author of that animation only produced that single animation, so I doubt there is a SLAL versin.

Looks like it pre-dates NSAP and may be something you could install stand-alone - 

28 minutes ago, shardoom said:

Your human animations are really good Billy.

I had avoided this topic for quite a while because I believed it was only animal anims (which are no use to me) but I'm glad I looked again.

Hey thanks. I’ve had a sneaking suspicion that there might be some people not interested in creature anims that don’t know I also started dabbling with just humans.

4 hours ago, Kluze said:

Hi, I have a question about seeker. I couldn't find seeker in MNC. I want to fix seeker's tentacle. How can I find seeker's mesh(nif) file?

The seeker doesn’t have a ‘naked’ mesh so MNC doesn’t have a special mesh for him; we just work with the tentacles he has. His actual mesh would be located in “Data\meshes\actors\dlc02\hmdaedra\character assets” folder, which most likely doesn’t exist because it’s in the Dragonborn.bsa file. You’ll want to get a BSA extractor to get it, or I’ve attached it. To have you edited mesh to be used in-game you would put it in the folder location I mentioned earlier.

hmdaedra.nif

Hey Billy :)

Any hints Billy or teases on what you might be working on ahead or any future ideas? :) I love both human and creature animations and your so talented at both that i swear anything you create is awesome.

I would be happy to think up some ideas etc if it helps. I so hope you do carry on gifting such incredible animations. Your a blessing to Skyrim :D