Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

13 minutes ago, arpaschad said:

you're serious right?

there are animations for goat and dragon priests...

heck my character just got to it with a goat yesterday...

My consol says, that goat isn't supportet and mods like random sex and aroused creatures doesn't react to goats and dragon priests.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Goat animations? You serious? Goat isn't supported by sexlab, at least thats the message the console gives me. Same goes for dragon priests, not supported too. And probably some ather of your new races too.

update MNC

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

and

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

51 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Adding your animations to slal causes CTDs when i try to load the save after starting the game.

your save file may be hitting it's string limit:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/61277-savegames-that-crash-skyrim/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?

...or you forgot to rerun FNIS, or you have it's patches turned on for mods that you don't even have installed.

On 5/1/2018 at 1:30 AM, karlpaws said:

I think solo was my first thought because I was also thinking about the recently done magik dildo solo anim (and another one that now I can't think of) in a "wouldn't it be kinda cool to summon a mechanical instead of something spiritual and bang it" that morphed into "why summon when houses have them standing around?"

Of course, scripting aside...

~
player.placeatme ##somecode
~
cast matchmaker

Yes, you can make basically anything into an animobject, but I lack the know how make complex ones with bones. Leaning how is somewhat of a long term goal, however I share Reesewow's opinion in that it's overly narrow to use it on a creature like that, and seems more like more of a job for another mod.

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

My consol says, that goat isn't supportet and mods like random sex and aroused creatures doesn't react to goats and dragon priests.

I promise you every creature is supported with a correct install. MadMansGun's instructions should get you there.

The May update has been posted.

First thing to note is that I have put everything into a simple 1-step fomod. No more downloading and keeping track of a bunch of files, just the 1 now. It contains everything so you can remove the old past files.

I finally got around to doing some mammoth animations I’ve been asked a number of times for. I used an animobject to crudely simulate ejaculation for climax stage. Also made a couple more bear animations using the newer dick as reference (though it’s shaped almost identically).

On the human side I had some fun with animobjects, with an animation for the Alchemy and enchanting workstations, and 2 ‘solo’ animations for a female in a furotub, which is possibly the most criminally underutilised asset in all of the zaz pack. I found a more or less fully functional tentacle tub in zaz and I simply made some animobject tentacles to animate on top of it. As you can see in the file screenshots or in-game, there’s a lot more going on than what appears in the animated previews.

2 minutes ago, Roachboy said:

So can I install the new fmod on top of the old files that I simply dropped into the Skyrim data folder?

As long as you let it overwrite everything, yes it should work in theory.

8 hours ago, Billyy said:

Many thanks as always, loving the additions based on the previews, looking forward to seeing them in-game.

Small typo to report in the Billyy_Creature2.json file - there is a comma missing in the tags for B_LargeSpider_BillyyMissionaryAnal - resulting in a tag called LargeSpiderSpider.

9 hours ago, Billyy said:

First thing to note is that I have put everything into a simple 1-step fomod. No more downloading and keeping track of a bunch of files, just the 1 now. It contains everything so you can remove the old past files.

I finally got around to doing some mammoth animations I’ve been asked a number of times for. I used an animobject to crudely simulate ejaculation for climax stage. Also made a couple more bear animations using the newer dick as reference (though it’s shaped almost identically).

On the human side I had some fun with animobjects, with an animation for the Alchemy and enchanting workstations, and 2 ‘solo’ animations for a female in a furotub, which is possibly the most criminally underutilised asset in all of the zaz pack. I found a more or less fully functional tentacle tub in zaz and I simply made some animobject tentacles to animate on top of it. As you can see in the file screenshots or in-game, there’s a lot more going on than what appears in the animated previews.

Still no witchlights?......

A single pack makes porting much easier. I'm going to check them in SE. 

1 hour ago, damaskos said:

My game crashes when loading save after I installed the new version and ran FNIS.

1 hour ago, Whizkid said:

getting same problem after installing the Billyy's SLAL Animations 1.0 i.e. CTD, however using mo and disabling it, i am able to load game w/o CTD.

5 hours ago, namelesshf said:

I got crash error when I install your legacy animation :(...

Remember guys - there is a limit to how many animations Skyrim can handle, and it is typically much lower than the 20,000 animations allowed by FNIS XXL. 

The first thing you should try is reducing the number of animations in your load order and see if it fixes the problem - this will mean disabling things like pose mods you don't use often, removing SLAL packs you don't use, or downgrading from ZAP 8.0+ to ZAP 8.

Pretty much every time Billyy updates his animations there are several reports of people updating and the game starting to crash due to too many animations.

Small update to simply add in the missing potion bottle animobject. Also fixed spider tag as pointed out by Reesewow. Well hopefully fixed anyway.

9 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Still no witchlights?......

A single pack makes porting much easier. I'm going to check them in SE. 

Ahaha, give me a break, you got some mammoths at least. I'm glad I could make your life a little easier though.

6 hours ago, namelesshf said:

I got crash error when I install your legacy animation :(...

3 hours ago, iluha2g said:

Thank you for the update Billy and for the old wolf animations 

1 hour ago, damaskos said:

My game crashes when loading save after I installed the new version and ran FNIS.

This comes up often enough that I added it to FAQ:

Q: I CTD on load after installing mod.
A: Most likely case is your save is hitting the string limit. Unfortunately just because FNIS let's you install all those animations, doesn't mean your game can handle them. You can try removing animations, or maybe something in these lniks MadMansGun recommends looking at can help:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/61277-savegames-that-crash-skyrim/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?

Actually if you scroll up a bit you'll find MadMansGun post to this question literally on this page.

Perhaps now with a fomod I can do some drastic reorganizing of slal packs, and separate them by creature types (humanoid, large humanoids, insect, large beasts, etc.), allowing people more control over what animations they install. Of course if people install everything anyway it would just be wasted effort.

1 hour ago, Billyy said:

Perhaps now with a fomod I can do some drastic reorganizing of slal packs, and separate them by creature types (humanoid, large humanoids, insect, large beasts, etc.), allowing people more control over what animations they install. Of course if people install everything anyway it would just be wasted effort.

I personally think your animations are already well spread out (between 5 SLAL packs currently), plus the functionality of SLAL itself is intended to allow users to select the animations they see in their game and not the ones they don't want. 

I don't think it would be worth your efforts to split up the SLAL packs even more to try to accommodate people that are hitting a hard cap of FNIS animations in game - I think a more ideal solution for those cases is for people to look at their load orders with a critical eye and remove excess animations/pose packs that they don't regularly use.  One possible exception IMO would be splitting off the insect animations from the other packs, as I assume some people would avoid those animations like the plague already due to phobias and like the fact they are in a separate pack.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Remember guys - there is a limit to how many animations Skyrim can handle, and it is typically much lower than the 20,000 animations allowed by FNIS XXL. 

The first thing you should try is reducing the number of animations in your load order and see if it fixes the problem - this will mean disabling things like pose mods you don't use often, removing SLAL packs you don't use, or downgrading from ZAP 8.0+ to ZAP 8.

Pretty much every time Billyy updates his animations there are several reports of people updating and the game starting to crash due to too many animations.

There is still no way to rise that? It almost feels like the limit goes lower and lower everytime when I update animation mods.

Just now, damaskos said:

There is still no way to rise that? It almost feels like the limit goes lower and lower everytime when I update animation mods.

The "limit" is whenever your Skyrim install shits the bed and refuses to load because of too many animations - it's probably something dependent on individual systems/load orders.  I personally have no clue as to the "why" it happens, I'm just pointing it out because otherwise people tend to blame whatever mod they just updated for crashing their game, when it was a case of the straw that broke the camel's back.

I don't think the "animation number" you get when running FNIS is a good representation of how close you may be to hitting a point where Skyrim becomes unstable.  People have reported hitting 14k+ animations when they had a bunch of pose packs ect, but when they replaced those pose packs with full animations they crashed at a much smaller number in the FNIS window.