Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

9 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Keep in mind, that we need the vaginal tag for Estrus spider....

Just for actual impregnation (which was a logic fix AFAIK in Estrus spider, since there are only vaginal birthing animations) - plus putting vaginal tags on animations without actual vaginal penetration screws up lots of other mods (inflation mods/Apropos Descriptions/Apropos W&T/SL Aroused).

Basically I don't think Billyy should put incorrect tags on his animations to make them "work" with Estrus Spider/Estrus Chaurus ect.  We can always add extra tags ourselves in the .json or via Sexlab Tools if we want to for such purposes.

4 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Just for actual impregnation (which was a logic fix AFAIK in Estrus spider, since there are only vaginal birthing animations) - plus putting vaginal tags on animations without actual vaginal penetration screws up lots of other mods (inflation mods/Apropos Descriptions/Apropos W&T/SL Aroused).

Basically I don't think Billyy should put incorrect tags on his animations to make them "work" with Estrus Spider/Estrus Chaurus ect.  We can always add extra tags ourselves in the .json or via Sexlab Tools if we want to for such purposes.

Well, your right. But that should not keep him from making anims for the correct tag.....

3 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, your right. But that should not keep him from making anims for the correct tag.....

For sure, I may have misread your earlier post as I thought it was in discussion of spider oral animations. :classic_tongue:

Altho I personally think spiders have had their time in the sun for now, my personal hope is to see some ash-hopper love and whatever Billyy can come up with in terms of creatures + animated objects and unique human anims.

6 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

For sure, I may have misread your earlier post as I thought it was in discussion of spider oral animations. :classic_tongue:

Altho I personally think spiders have had their time in the sun for now, my personal hope is to see some ash-hopper love and whatever Billyy can come up with in terms of creatures + animated objects and unique human anims.

And don't forget the mud crabs..... and the witchlights.... and all the uncovered uncovered creatures... 

Although it does look like a misunderstanding, I’ll just state that I wouldn’t purposely mistag an animation for compatibility with one thing while sacrificing another. Also safe spider sex and stuff.

More spiders eventually if I can think of something to do, as there seems to be a demand for them. Not high priority.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

And don't forget the mud crabs..... and the witchlights.... and all the uncovered uncovered creatures... 

Gee, mudcrabs and witchlights, eh? I’m afraid anyone hoping for those will be disappointed this time, and maybe even every time as far as mudcrabs are concerned. Witchlights eventually… Hopefully…

8 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Gee, mudcrabs and witchlights, eh? I’m afraid anyone hoping for those will be disappointed this time, and maybe even every time as far as mudcrabs are concerned. Witchlights eventually… Hopefully…

Everytime you release a new pack at least one creature vanishes from my list. There will come a day, when only the mud crabs will be left and I'm running out of other suggestions...

2 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I'm assuming nobody ever solved the mudcrab's reported tendency to break Sexlab animations by doing their burrow animation?  That kinda seems like a huge show-stopper and reason not to even bother with them unless it is solved. 

Maybe someone should let them have their burrow animation first and think of what can be done on them. 

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

I'm assuming nobody ever solved the mudcrab's reported tendency to break Sexlab animations by doing their burrow animation?  That kinda seems like a huge show-stopper and reason not to even bother with them unless it is solved. 

Afaik, no. There aren’t exactly many of us (publically at least) that are trying to break new creature ground. If I had to guess I’d say one of us have touched on the issue of the mudcrab idle and the icewraith not animating in general for a while now. I can’t say I’m exactly motivated to get them into the game either.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Maybe someone should let them have their burrow animation first and think of what can be done on them. 

Subterranean snippers?

6 hours ago, The110th said:

hey there,

take it once I've installed the AIO I can uninstall the rest?

Assuming the uninstall of the old versions doesn't remove any of the new files, yes that's what you'd want to do. Uninstall old first then install new would be the safer way, but depending on your mod manager/how they work it may not matter. But yes, no need to keep old versions around with the new AIO.

19 minutes ago, Desport said:

Is it possible to merge the .esps this mod provides with the .esps provided from other animation packs?

What MadMan said, but basically yes. Generally all the .esps from animation packs should provide (as their name implies) is registering animobjects so they can appear in the animations. So off the top of my head the only issue would that might arise is if two animators gave the same registered name to two differently shaped animobjects, but I imagine it's unlikely.

1 hour ago, infernal171 said:

its animations are fantastic, I would like to see more animations only human but congratulations for your great work.

Thanks, mate. I make a couple human only animations every update, but they're usually with furniture/objects of some description. However my primary focus is on creatures.

@Billyy Quick question, im getting a strange issue where the wolf animation arent playing right? like the canine animations work fine, even for the wolf (even though its offset and such; but thats because it wasnt made for that creature) but at least they play properly on them, the wolf animations for me for some reason like (Rock Face-f*ck) would have my character standing up-right almost as if she was riding the wolf like a horse. any ideas? ive tried updating FNIS and all that stuff.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Wick said:

@Billyy Quick question, im getting a strange issue where the wolf animation arent playing right? like the canine animations work fine, even for the wolf (even though its offset and such; but thats because it wasnt made for that creature) but at least they play properly on them, the wolf animations for me for some reason like (Rock Face-f*ck) would have my character standing up-right almost as if she was riding the wolf like a horse. any ideas? ive tried updating FNIS and all that stuff.

Double check you haven't hit 500/500 human animations in the Sexlab debug tab?

12 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Double check you haven't hit 500/500 human animations in the Sexlab debug tab?

Im at 252 for character and 440 for creature out of 500, what i have noticed is that in SL animation loader MCM menu under billy's the wolf animations are gone, but they are there in toggle animations in Sexlab MCM

Spoiler

hmmm.jpg

4 minutes ago, Mr. Wick said:

Im at 252 for character and 440 for creature out of 500, what i have noticed is that in SL animation loader MCM menu under billy's the wolf animations are gone, but they are there in toggle animations in Sexlab MCM

Oh, they possibly changed names or something when they moved out of the regular packs and into the separate "legacy" SLAL pack.  I'd disable them all in the SLAL pack pages, reset your Sexlab animation registry to clear out the old versions, then re-register them.  Failing that try checking that the human side of the animations installed correctly.

The "wolf" animations were redone as "canine" animations that fit both Dogs and Wolves, because if you are using the latest version of MNC SLAL Edition wolves and dogs should be the same size with the same dick angle now and can share animations properly.  If they are not you may be using an old version of MNC or specifically selected "legacy" wolves in Creature Framework.  Billyy took out the old wolf animations into a separate pack for people that still want them, but they require a bit of repositioning to work right with the new wolf meshes.