Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Hey,

just a small question:

Is the gif preview page for creatures 100% complete? Meaning is it featuring ALL creature animations 2p, 3p, 4p, 5p in ur pack? :D

Hmmm, I believe it is at least. Creature1 aka the 'original' creatures pack has it's own preview page, but between them all I think I've included all of them.

10 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Hmmm, I believe it is at least. Creature1 aka the 'original' creatures pack has it's own preview page, but between them all I think I've included all of them.

ok, cool. 
Because the previews make sorting the anims alot easier. All SLAL packs should have such :D

15 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Billyy

Hi  thanx for the mod❤️

This is a big thread so maybe the anvers is above ...."Invisible Furniture Pack" All my chair, wall animations turning the wrong way......how can i correct that? please point me

what do you mean? Invisible furnitures cannot be the wrong way?! 

19 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Inte

How do you get a "working" x-cross into Riften?

what do you mean with working X-Cross?
As a furniture? You dont need it to show Furnitures in the animations. Unless... you use the invisible furnitures ?!

Use this mod to place ZAZ stuff wherever u need. 

40 minutes ago, Nymra said:

what do you mean? Invisible furnitures cannot be the wrong way?! 

what do you mean with working X-Cross?
As a furniture? You dont need it to show Furnitures in the animations. Unless... you use the invisible furnitures ?!

Use this mod to place ZAZ stuff wherever u need. 

Nymra

When starting a sex scene with a sitting/ wall leaning NPC the animation  is 180 degrees the wrong way  ( not shure about the Invisible Furniture Pack just a guess) Im using this patch osmelmc

Its  the Inte POP  mod  ofcourse

Wich mod are you refering to?.......

43 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

When starting a sex scene with a sitting/ wall leaning NPC the animation  is 180 degrees the wrong way

just edit the source txt and rebuild with SLAnimGenerateForMNCv12.pyw, Eg:

actor1=Female(add_cum=Oral),
            a1_stage_params=[
        Stage(1,  open_mouth=True, animvars="AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable", rotate=180),        
        Stage(2,  open_mouth=True, rotate=180),
        Stage(3,  open_mouth=True, rotate=180),
        Stage(4,  open_mouth=True, rotate=180),
        Stage(5,  open_mouth=True, rotate=180),
    ],

do that for both "a1_stage_params" and "a2_stage_params"

41 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Nymra

When starting a sex scene with a sitting/ wall leaning NPC the animation  is 180 degrees the wrong way  ( not shure about the Invisible Furniture Pack just a guess) Im using this patch osmelmc

Its  the Inte POP  mod  ofcourse

Wich mod are you refering to?.......

I still dont understand what you mean with "wrong way". Can you please make a screenshot?
Are both actors facing the wrong way? Or just the male? Or just the Female?

You mean you start a furniture animation via Sexlab at the wall using OsmelMcs SexlabUtility? 
That is not a problem of the animation or the JSON. 
Just use Sexlab Hotkeys to rotate the whole Scene CTRL+U should swap it 180° (it was intended for use with this problem) 

1 hour ago, iggypop1 said:

Inte

How do you get a "working" x-cross into Riften?

Not sure what you mean.

The X from my previous post is from POP. Just get arrested for major crimes and the townsfolk will be more than happy to make good use of it.  

2 hours ago, Inte said:

Not sure what you mean.

The X from my previous post is from POP. Just get arrested for major crimes and the townsfolk will be more than happy to make good use of it.  

Inte

Yeah i figured  it out (to late)

If installing POP would the punishment part in your mod work if my PC enters the Cross, without me getting arrested?( NPC harrasment) or? If not would it be possible to cut that piece out and make it a mod in it self?:classic_angel:

I really like that part of your mod......

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Just use Sexlab Hotkeys to rotate the whole Scene CTRL+U should swap it 180° (it was intended for use with this problem

Nymra

Oh i see ....... "CTRL+U should swap it 180°" did not know of this (did not read )

Do that animation stay turned till next time?

4 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Inte

Yeah i figured  it out (to late)

If installing POP would the punishment part in your mod work if my PC enters the Cross, without me getting arrested?( NPC harrasment) or? If not would it be possible to cut that piece out and make it a mod in it self?:classic_angel:

I really like that part of your mod......

you can use it without danger. 
its also well worth getting arrested in whiterun :) (try trigger major arrest in POP MCM debug) 

Just now, iggypop1 said:

Nymra

Oh i see ....... "CTRL+U should swap it 180°" did not know of this (did not read )

Do that animation stay turned till next time?

Good Question. Never tried. I think all changes via hotkeys are saved (export settings will save them even for a new game). >
But most likely the next wall animation will be wrong the other way round,. 

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

just edit the source txt and rebuild with SLAnimGenerateForMNCv12.pyw, Eg:

MadMansGun

thanx for reply

You got the ansvers but i dont have the Head to understand it...... Could you please take my hand and point me exactly ........ source txt ?........rebuild with SLAnimGenerateForMNCv12.pyw, Eg:

6 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

MadMansGun

thanx for reply

You got the ansvers but i dont have the Head to understand it...... Could you please take my hand and point me exactly ........ source txt ?........rebuild with SLAnimGenerateForMNCv12.pyw, Eg:

dont do it, it wont fix ur problem but just create more. 
ur problem can permanently be fixed with Sexlab Hotkeys alone. 

12 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

source txt

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\SLAnims\source\

12 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

SLAnimGenerateForMNCv12.pyw

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\SLAnims\

you will need python 3 (any version) to run it.

after that you will need to reload & re-apply the json data in SLAL's MCM

21 minutes ago, Nymra said:

you can use it without danger. 
its also well worth getting arrested in whiterun :) (try trigger major arrest in POP MCM debug) 

Nymra

So without Danger you mean entering the cross(having POP installed) gives you nothing: no harrasment no whipping  it only triggers when being arrested?