Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

Hi all,

I cannot seem to get Nudesuit to work with 4play. I have Violate, Abduction, Kidnapped, Autonomy, RSE, Prostitution, Vanilla Fudge and Fourplay Sex 'em Up installed.

It works ok but I just can't seem to have any nudesuits to trigger during VIOLATE scenes or any other scenes that is NOT made by the trigger guns of Leito or Crazy. All scenes made by the trigger guns works ok - everyone is naked.

It has worked before (weeks, months ago) now after coming back to it for a while and installed some new mods, it has changed.

I have read that I need to install either NUDESUITS or Schlongs mod. I've had them both and turned off the Schlongs, still didn't work. I've also installed NUDESUITS after all the animation mods, as said in the guide, still doesnt work.

I've tried alot of things and searched the internet and forums for hours but I cannot seem to find any..

FYI - I am playing this on VR but it should work, as it already worked a while back...

Preddie

The original post refers to installing Dogmeat Genitals for dog nude suits. That is a Skyrim file and causes horrible CTD in FO4. Can we please have that link removed from the OP :smile:

DO NOT INSTALL THE Dogmeat Genitals FILE LINKED IN THE FIRST POST. Canine Genitals is the fixed version you should use or it is included in nudesuits.

IT IS A SKYRIM FILE AND WILL BREAK YOUR GAME CAUSING HORRIBLE INSTANT CRASHES TO DESKTOP IN VARIOUS PLACES!

If you installed it, find every file from it and manually delete them from your data folder and revalidate your game.

The fixed FO4 versions of this are included in these mods.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82674-canine-genitals/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4206-four-play-nudesuits/

Two questions :

1. Is there a way to fix character aligment when the animation has already started ? Or is it something i have to deal with until FP comes out of alfa ? 

2. How do i make my companion/dogmeat fuck someone outside of prostitution ? Im using Sexemup, Magna Cum and Autonomy enhanced.. 

3 hours ago, Canaris said:

Two questions :

1. Is there a way to fix character aligment when the animation has already started ? Or is it something i have to deal with until FP comes out of alfa ? 

2. How do i make my companion/dogmeat fuck someone outside of prostitution ? Im using Sexemup, Magna Cum and Autonomy enhanced.. 

1. Numpad 3

2. No. Dogmeat desperately needs stuff.

:frown:

7 hours ago, Canaris said:

Two questions :

If you have the latest version of sexemup, then you can offer companions/dogmeat to someone, its the first dialogue choice when you press the hot key.  Autonomy also has settings for companions and dogs, although only dogmeat for some reason? the options are in the MCM.

On 4/15/2018 at 3:18 AM, Rampdog said:

I've followed these instructions to the letter. I've double, triple, and even quadruple checked to make sure everything is in order.

This is your problem. The instructions are out of date.  Go follow the instructions linked to in post #864 of this thread to clean up your load order and to add the plug-in.

On 4/28/2018 at 5:15 AM, VonHelton said:

:cool:

Unfortunately, that isn't the problem or at least not the entire problem. I reloaded the mods from freshly downloaded files and the same thing happens skipping Vinfamy's CP and associated mods. After a period of time, it just stops working. I can flog the dolphin, but what's the fun in that when there are pixilated buxom beauties waiting to be ravished? I have the most current versions of FO4, F4SE, MCM and even NMM. The only remedy seems to be deleting the mods via NMM and then the files and repeating the process over and over and over. And there's no telling how long it will work. It may stop after only a few encounters or it may work for several.

On 5/16/2018 at 5:36 PM, Rampdog said:

Unfortunately, that isn't the problem or at least not the entire problem. I reloaded the mods from freshly downloaded files and the same thing happens skipping Vinfamy's CP and associated mods. After a period of time, it just stops working. I can flog the dolphin, but what's the fun in that when there are pixilated buxom beauties waiting to be ravished? I have the most current versions of FO4, F4SE, MCM and even NMM. The only remedy seems to be deleting the mods via NMM and then the files and repeating the process over and over and over. And there's no telling how long it will work. It may stop after only a few encounters or it may work for several.

Do you have VinFamy's Control Panel installed?

Just now, Rosiebear99 said:

I don't know how to manually install them to my Fallout 4 directory :frown:

Ok, Rosie........

Open the zip file.

Grab the files or folders

Drag them to the folder on your hard drive.

Now here is a basic understanding:

If the zip file has a data folder, you drag it to your Fallout 4 folder on your hard drive.

If the zip file has Meshes, Textures or Materials folders, you drag it to your Fallout4/Data folder.

Good hunting!

:smiley:

Although the link issue has been mentioned, this has to be updated asap. You're a stickied guide, and the flaws have potential to create unnecessary user bugs.

1) Don't link a static file proposing it as latest,*at the moment* the new version of F4SE is 0.6.7 , running for a Fallout 4 v1.10.82 runtime.

Download the latest version here: http://f4se.silverlock.org/

The provided "latest" version in the sticky is 0.6, outdated.

2) The spoiler text for Fallout4Custom.ini/Archive is flawed / badly explained.

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

From a programmers perspective I 200% assumed the value was forgotten, since where is the point of introducing a variable but keeping it at default *null*.

Please take this in consideration when updating the post.

On 4/10/2017 at 8:28 AM, vinfamy said:

sDefaultLogOverlay

nub question  the way mod orginizer works is  prety weird to me  some mobs work but lets say bodyslide and cbbe  it dosent for me the first dont find any textures i guess since they are on difrent locations? and i have a problem with nexus mod manager and crashes after the fresh install (on new windows 7 installation)

1 hour ago, razien said:

nub question  the way mod orginizer works is  prety weird to me  some mobs work but lets say bodyslide and cbbe  it dosent for me the first dont find any textures i guess since they are on difrent locations? and i have a problem with nexus mod manager and crashes after the fresh install (on new windows 7 installation)

First of all, Mod Organizer (MO) and NMM are two seperate tools to help you "stack" mods.

You cant have both, take MO.

BodySlide is only a tool to CUSTOMIZE bodies, it doesnt really contain any textures or models.

So if you want to have a few default bodies to work with you need to have CBBE installed.

So if you want to use BodySlide, you have to add it as an exe in MO.

To do that: Click on the Data tab on the right side of MO, 

-> Tools -> BodySlide

BodySlide.exe

BodySlide64.exe

OutfitStudio.exe

OutfitStudio64.exe

right click each of those and select "Add as Executable"

Now you can run them through MO (dropdown menu top right).

You really need to put a little bit more effort in your posts if you want help, because with no punctuation and 10 pieces of information mixed up in a two liner it gets frustrating trying to understand what your problem even is.

But whats probably confusing you is the "virtualisation" that MO does.

See MO as a full blown studio. Everything thats not in it, it can't see. So for example even if you had CBBE installed in MO, a BodySlide executed on the desktop outside of MO wouldn't be able to see any of the CBBE files since they are just virtualized in MO.

Thats why it's important that you start every Tool that comes from a mod within MO.

3 hours ago, dxvow said:

First of all, Mod Organizer (MO) and NMM are two seperate tools to help you "stack" mods.

You cant have both, take MO.

BodySlide is only a tool to CUSTOMIZE bodies, it doesnt really contain any textures or models.

So if you want to have a few default bodies to work with you need to have CBBE installed.

So if you want to use BodySlide, you have to add it as an exe in MO.

To do that: Click on the Data tab on the right side of MO, 

-> Tools -> BodySlide

BodySlide.exe

BodySlide64.exe

OutfitStudio.exe

OutfitStudio64.exe

right click each of those and select "Add as Executable"

Now you can run them through MO (dropdown menu top right).

You really need to put a little bit more effort in your posts if you want help, because with no punctuation and 10 pieces of information mixed up in a two liner it gets frustrating trying to understand what your problem even is.

But whats probably confusing you is the "virtualisation" that MO does.

See MO as a full blown studio. Everything thats not in it, it can't see. So for example even if you had CBBE installed in MO, a BodySlide executed on the desktop outside of MO wouldn't be able to see any of the CBBE files since they are just virtualized in MO.

Thats why it's important that you start every Tool that comes from a mod within MO.

thanks for the reply tho i install some mobs normaly and solve the problem after i saw a vid i undertood what M O was doing roughly  i dont know the cons to this method ,