Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

I've run up against a problem I'm not sure how to handle. I downloaded and properly installed all the appropriate files. At first, everything worked fine, but now instead of having sex, the characters get naked and simply stand together. the voices proceed as normal. I've deleted and reinstalled with no help. The debug feature rarely works, maybe one out of every five + times. Do I need to delete and reinstall, starting a new game or from the very beginning of my current game? I hope not. I'm well into game play at this time.

46 minutes ago, Rampdog said:

I've run up against a problem I'm not sure how to handle. I downloaded and properly installed all the appropriate files. At first, everything worked fine, but now instead of having sex, the characters get naked and simply stand together. the voices proceed as normal. I've deleted and reinstalled with no help. The debug feature rarely works, maybe one out of every five + times. Do I need to delete and reinstall, starting a new game or from the very beginning of my current game? I hope not. I'm well into game play at this time.

Uninstall start game make clean save reinstall...

5 hours ago, Dark Ti said:

Uninstall start game make clean save reinstall...

I did that. No help. I have the same problem. Might it have something to do with the load order? All files necessary run at the end of my order after everything else with a few exceptions. They are listed:

0D   four_play_resources

4A   FO4Hotkeys

97   Leito's Animations

98   four_play.esp

99   4PlaySEU

100 FP Prostitution

101 Vanilla Fudge

102 Vinfamy_CP

Edit to add: It works perfectly if I only use one animation. If I add Leito's and Crazy's I start having problems. But if I only use Leito's it works fine. Does that make sense?

11 hours ago, Rampdog said:

I did that. No help. I have the same problem. Might it have something to do with the load order? All files necessary run at the end of my order after everything else with a few exceptions. They are listed:

0D   four_play_resources

4A   FO4Hotkeys

97   Leito's Animations

98   four_play.esp

99   4PlaySEU

100 FP Prostitution

101 Vanilla Fudge

102 Vinfamy_CP

Edit to add: It works perfectly if I only use one animation. If I add Leito's and Crazy's I start having problems. But if I only use Leito's it works fine. Does that make sense?

Did you uncheck Crazy's pluggin after you installed it?  If not, do that.

13 hours ago, Rampdog said:

0D   four_play_resources

4A   FO4Hotkeys

97   Leito's Animations

98   four_play.esp

99   4PlaySEU

100 FP Prostitution

101 Vanilla Fudge

102 Vinfamy_CP

ok why do you need fo4hotkeys? cus 4PlaySEU uses MCM.  Also I think your missing the FourPlay community patch 2.6.1 and if you are missing this file then you will also be missing the F4se plugin for the FourPlay community patch. As a rule of thumb if the animations or the undressing dose not work then 9 times out of 10 it's  F4SE not working properly. ;)

2 hours ago, mashup47 said:

ok why do you need fo4hotkeys? cus 4PlaySEU uses MCM.  Also I think your missing the FourPlay community patch 2.6.1 and if you are missing this file then you will also be missing the F4se plugin for the FourPlay community patch. As a rule of thumb if the animations or the undressing dose not work then 9 times out of 10 it's  F4SE not working properly. ;)

Sorry. My mistake. Hotkeys is for another mod. The Fourplay patch is at 98 on my load list. Undressing works every time. But if I run more than one animation mod, Leito's and Crazy's, that's all the characters do, undress. Then they simply stand while the voices play. When I  unplug Crazy's everything works perfectly. I'm not saying it's that mod that's causing the problem, simply stating that it seems when I run more than one animation things go sideways. Sorry if I'm not explaining this properly. It's probably obvious that I'm not the sharpest tool when it comes to these things.

4 hours ago, reconphil said:

Did you uncheck Crazy's pluggin after you installed it?  If not, do that.

No, it's checked properly in NMM. I can't say that it's Crazy's that's causing the problem. It's simply that when I run more than one animation things go sideways.

29 minutes ago, Rampdog said:

Sorry. My mistake. Hotkeys is for another mod. The Fourplay patch is at 98 on my load list. Undressing works every time. But if I run more than one animation mod, Leito's and Crazy's, that's all the characters do, undress. Then they simply stand while the voices play. When I  unplug Crazy's everything works perfectly. I'm not saying it's that mod that's causing the problem, simply stating that it seems when I run more than one animation things go sideways. Sorry if I'm not explaining this properly. It's probably obvious that I'm not the sharpest tool when it comes to these things.

This is a known issue when using both gun's together. try not to use the gun when a fourplay scene is playing . I find It's best to leave lieto's gun active for the multi stage animation's and deactivate Crazys gun animation's .hope this helps :smile:

Just went for new install. New update. F4SE borked again.  Really this is pointless now and from what i see from here and the lack of updates and posting it seems like death for any modding.   I really hate bethesda and haven't bought anything from them since this started.  I won't ever from now on.  best part of skyrim and fallout was the modding and its nothing but crap for twelve year olds from now on.

19 hours ago, Rampdog said:

No, it's checked properly in NMM. I can't say that it's Crazy's that's causing the problem. It's simply that when I run more than one animation things go sideways.

I don't remember where I read  that instruction but it said originally to install Crazy's and Leito's animations then uncheck them in the plugins.  Leito has since released an updated mod and said to leave it checked, but Crazy's still unchecked (no new information to the contrary).

20 hours ago, mashup47 said:

This is a known issue when using both gun's together. try not to use the gun when a fourplay scene is playing . I find It's best to leave lieto's gun active for the multi stage animation's and deactivate Crazys gun animation's .hope this helps :smile:

Thanks, I appreciate it. It's strange. On the old computer, I could run all three without a hitch. I guess I was just lucky on it or maybe it's the update that got me. Either way, it's working now. Thanks again for the help.

2 hours ago, Rampdog said:

Thanks, I appreciate it. It's strange. On the old computer, I could run all three without a hitch. I guess I was just lucky on it or maybe it's the update that got me. Either way, it's working now. Thanks again for the help.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/75915-fo4-animations-by-leito-030118/?page=29. this will help clear thing's up a bit, just read the post from the top to were Lieto answers. :smile:

2 hours ago, Rampdog said:

good to hear it's all working :smile:

I cannot for the life of me get this to fully work. Spent several hours going through installation walkthrough steps and I will get parts of some things to work, but not others. What I am specifically trying to get to work is the "Family Planning" mod. I can get it to work somewhat, but no notifications are given at all, except for initialization, despite settings on for them (male trying to get female pregnant, in addition to success chances at 100, hopefully to test if it works). Quests don't seem to progress past start. I follow installers but from what I gather, scripts are missing or broken but I'm following the steps.

I honestly have run out of ideas as to why I cannot get it to work. Step by step, combing through forum comments, I just do not know what is going wrong here. I only have two other mods, one for improving artillery grenade throws and one that adds to "lover's embrace." Even just those two, off, clean save, it doesn't matter.

Please, I don't know what is going wrong. If you have any advice, I need it. Maybe my brain is just broken right now, but I cannot figure out why I am going through the steps and can't get it to work.

8 hours ago, acefire0007 said:

I cannot for the life of me get this to fully work. Spent several hours going through installation walkthrough steps and I will get parts of some things to work, but not others. What I am specifically trying to get to work is the "Family Planning" mod. I can get it to work somewhat, but no notifications are given at all, except for initialization, despite settings on for them (male trying to get female pregnant, in addition to success chances at 100, hopefully to test if it works). Quests don't seem to progress past start. I follow installers but from what I gather, scripts are missing or broken but I'm following the steps.

I honestly have run out of ideas as to why I cannot get it to work. Step by step, combing through forum comments, I just do not know what is going wrong here. I only have two other mods, one for improving artillery grenade throws and one that adds to "lover's embrace." Even just those two, off, clean save, it doesn't matter.

Please, I don't know what is going wrong. If you have any advice, I need it. Maybe my brain is just broken right now, but I cannot figure out why I am going through the steps and can't get it to work.

my Basic install for FourPlay & Family Playing      FSE, CBBE, Male nude flaccis, MCM, Lietos animations, Crazy's gun, Fourplay animations, FourPlay, Community Patch 2.6.1, FSE plugin for FourPlay (insure you download the one matching your installed FSE), Family Plannig, Vinfamy CP, FourPlay Nudesuit.       as a side note there is a more upto date version of Family Planning mod?

It's called Family Planning Enhanced by Chosen Clue and if you do decide to install Chosen Clue's mod, do not install Vimfamy CP mod. :smile:

On 2018-03-16 at 12:28 AM, mashup47 said:

You should not have mods activated before you leave the vault for the first time , it's best to load into a clean save,  Could you post your load order and you papyrus logs, :smile:

Sorry for late response and thank you ! Yes i will do that tomorrow but how do i access the papyrus logs ? Thanks again !

16 minutes ago, andydandy6 said:

Was this what you wanted ? :smile:

Papyrus.3.log

ok thank's for posting back I should of said papyrus.0.log as it's the last record of events. but never mind . So i am going to a assume that you put your mod list in to alphabet order cos torture devices should be installed before Devious Devices. You are missing the Fourplay community FSE patch which can be found here:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v16-2018-03-01/ . please make sure you download the right version matching your install FSE version ( if you have the latest FSE installed then just download the last LLFP-V16 version not the SRC version). uninstall Dogmeat sheath and install FourPlay nudesuit. If you are using a unique body for player you will have to look deeper into the Fourplay thread on how to set it up as I have no experience in setting it up sorry. I hope this helps in some way :smile:

This whole thread needs to be overhauled and/or started over with an established and community approved installation method. Which mods to install, in which order, with links to the files required. It should include basic steps to ensure these core mods are installed and working as expected. It should also show what mods need to be active / inactive (animation files, looking at you). It should also outline which of the legacy mods are now broken and not working as they once did. It should also outline load order. Perhaps even include instructions for clean save methods via Fallrim Tools.

Maybe I will undertake this... ;)

On 2018-03-21 at 7:25 PM, mashup47 said:

ok thank's for posting back I should of said papyrus.0.log as it's the last record of events. but never mind . So i am going to a assume that you put your mod list in to alphabet order cos torture devices should be installed before Devious Devices. You are missing the Fourplay community FSE patch which can be found here:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v16-2018-03-01/ . please make sure you download the right version matching your install FSE version ( if you have the latest FSE installed then just download the last LLFP-V16 version not the SRC version). uninstall Dogmeat sheath and install FourPlay nudesuit. If you are using a unique body for player you will have to look deeper into the Fourplay thread on how to set it up as I have no experience in setting it up sorry. I hope this helps in some way :smile:

Thanks ill try this , and come back to you !