Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:45 PM, jaam said:

The plugin has been update for the last version of Fallout 4 : https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v15-2018-01-27/

What is the difference between this and the "community patch"?  The only difference I noticed was it does not appear to have the in-game Four_Play MCM to debug and reset the animations.  

21 hours ago, reconphil said:

What is the difference between this and the "community patch"?  The only difference I noticed was it does not appear to have the in-game Four_Play MCM to debug and reset the animations.  

This is a patch for the community patch 2.6.1 to update it so it can be used with the latest F4se 6.4 and it fix's Camera issues . They are both needed for fourplay to work properly. :smile:

2 hours ago, mashup47 said:

This is a patch for the community patch 2.6.1 to update it so it can be used with the latest F4se 6.4 and it fix's Camera issues . They are both needed for fourplay to work properly. :smile:

OH!:open_mouth:  Thanks.:smile:  I've been using LLFP-v15-20180127 instead of.

7 minutes ago, residuel said:

Greetings, 

I'm having an issue where my game just closes after installing all of this.  I was able to get through the initial Vault level, but when I exit the vault, the game crashes to the desktop with no error message.  I have attached my papyrus log.

Thanks in advance!

Papyrus.0.log

You should not Activate FourPlay before exiting Vault 81. What did you install? What mods also do you have installed? Cos FourPlay dose not cause CDT. Did you install the latest F4SE

9 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

You should not Activate FourPlay before exiting Vault 81. What did you install? What mods also do you have installed? Cos FourPlay dose not cause CDT. Did you install the latest F4SE

I do have the latest F4SE.  I have the following loaded via NMM.

NMM FO4.JPG

FourPlay install Guide https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/  STEP 6 of the guide has a link to the model in question.

so you install order is  1. CBBE  2.Male nude body  3.Additional textures  4.leito animations 1.2   4.Crazy's animations  5.Fourplay animations  6.Fourplay  7.community patch   8.LLFP-v15 patch  9. SEX EM UP    10.Violate  11. kidnapped  12. Autonomy  13. Strap ons  14. synth clamp ons  15.Vinfamys cp  .Fourplay nudesuit  I hope this helps :smile:

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:45 PM, mashup47 said:

Did you mean Vault 111 or Vault 81? 

12 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Not that I know of. but if you wont hooker's you pay and sleep with Try RSE it has a Brothel that you can build and LOADS of other Fantastic stuff, way to much to list here so here a link have a look. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87993-rse-realistic-salacious-encounters/

Thanks,I'm looking to it, seems promising and complex.

An hook to HOTC shouldn't be too complex to do, if the author permits tho

24 minutes ago, Maurointer said:

Hello, I have a problem, the mode seems without problems, but there is one thing that I find really annoying, or shortly before the animation starts, I remove all the weapons "stolen" (find). Do you ever come? I hope to own help me thanks

Not sure if this is what you mean. If you lose a fight and the sex scene starts one of you attackers will steal your items once the scene is finished  you will be teleported to somewhere else and a retrieval quest should start automatically and a marker should appear in you hud this is the location of the attacker who stole your weapons and stuff. Once you find them and kill them, you can retrieve all the weapon and stuff that they stole from you in the first attack. hope this helps :smile: