Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

56 minutes ago, cleavagesweat said:

which follower is that? i recall seeing her released a while back but forgot the name. link?

Liz, but she's very outdated and probably doesn't look like that a lot. Also, the skin texture is unfavorable and hard to set up to look good with lighting.

Based on sanhoshin's original character.

56 minutes ago, idle said:

Liz, but she's very outdated and probably doesn't look like that a lot. Also, the skin texture is unfavorable and hard to set up to look good with lighting.

Based on sanhoshin's original character.

What body are you using btw?

1 hour ago, Daftlover9103 said:

People plz use the spoiler button its not that hard and makes it much easy and faster too scroll 

wow! i dunno what skin texture that is but wow...

8 hours ago, Daftlover9103 said:

People plz use the spoiler button its not that hard and makes it much easy and faster too scroll 

Very cool. I don't recognize that armor, could you please tell us which set it is from?

Elke (my little Breton) had sold out what she could in Falkreath, and was 75 gold short of buying the Lakeview Manor plot of land, so she went to the CD Shop

to sell the last few items she had on her to get that sliver of gold.  she did manage to get 77 gold from other stuff, but Master had a look at her inventory first.

5adbe0b781483_TESV2018-04-2107-50-19-42.thumb.jpg.f5c4f3cde856bdb420bf0d3864f7e10b.jpg