Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

Some of the salvageable shots from a brief smut story I decided to scrap.  Some of it good enough to share, and a few shots were slightly artsier promo shots I did while I was at it.  Those'll be here.  The rest you can see in the Sex Screenshots thread, where you'll also find a synopsis of what the frame story around the smut was going to be.

Selune439.jpg

Spoiler

Selune440.jpg

Selune442.jpg

Selune445.jpg

Selune441.jpg

14 minutes ago, Jexsam said:

Some of the salvageable shots from a brief smut story I decided to scrap.  Some of it good enough to share, and a few shots were slightly artsier promo shots I did while I was at it.  Those'll be here.  The rest you can see in the Sex Screenshots thread, where you'll also find a synopsis of what the frame story around the smut was going to be.

Selune439.jpg

Hide contents

Selune440.jpg

Selune442.jpg

Selune445.jpg

Selune441.jpg

She's definitely the best looking dunmer I can recall seeing.

3 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

She's definitely the best looking dunmer I can recall seeing.

Thanks!  She's certainly one of my favorites.

I can't take any credit for her face, though.  Her face model was gifted to me by a close friend some years back, made with only vanilla sliders and whatever mesh tweaks Ethereal Elven Overhaul adds.  Otherwise, textures and such are completely modded and I've used RaceMenu to tweak her lip and makeup color a bit to my taste.

Made an admittingly very lazy conversion of nadriel's (aka Headcrab) bunnygirl costume to Skyrim's CBBE HDT body. The arm cuffs in particular were squished and need correction. I also removed the stockings/heels since they use a non-hdt crunched heel model and even in their original form they were a clipping issue migraine:

5a30eedba81dc_bandicam2017-12-1302-49-11-784.thumb.png.5a9dd28d2c9fc9a9b29ee52ba1e4a053.png

Spoiler

5a30eee555827_bandicam2017-12-1302-49-24-559.thumb.png.cbc55d4304bba9128e56b3bdfc2ad456.png5a30eeeec6694_bandicam2017-12-1303-02-28-547.thumb.png.c57e8914249cd596b730ed9637916cef.png

Not sure if I'll be able to release this to the time public. Still haven't even asked for nadriel's permission. Plus the conversion still needs work, as well as porting the t-back leotard, extra colors and ear designs if I do get an okay.