Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

Today, Freysha is going to show us all the magic she learned at the College of Winterhold.

(This should be interesting... I didn't even know she went to the College) 

Hi Freysha!

eNLTIh.jpg

Freysha doesn't like the robe she's wearing so I think she's going to pick something else

Hmmmm....

1IzXkF.jpg

What about this one?

I like your pointy hat, Freysha. 

6YGzBp.jpg

Freysha says she wants to summon something. Be careful not to summon something too dangerous...

eWsX6I.jpg

GAH!  What the heck is that thing?!?!?

3rwsYV.jpg

Quickly Freysha, kill it, KILL IT!

gXB68D.jpg

thought you said you knew what you were doing. Exactly HOW many years did you spend "studying" at the College?

LzpBOA.jpg

Three?!?!?  Somehow I'm not so sure....

Ok, let's try something else.

The Banquet Hall? Why?

Oh you're hungry.

You're always hungry

Yes, Freysha we see the delicious meal.

98bngz.jpg

No, I really don't think that it's a good idea to....

UVr6dX.jpg

... try to light the hearth with your Fireball....

Today, Freysha learned that using Fireball in the house violates several Eastmarch fire ordinances.   We also learned you'll be needing a shorter hairstyle for awhile.

8hXz7u.jpg

Freysha says she wants a bubble bath to get clean. Freysha in the bath? I wouldn't mind....

XKynwY.jpg

Freysha says she is all dry now.

You almost burned the whole house down but...

kq0JwQ.jpg

:wub:  ....All is forgiven. 

She is too adorable :)

Thank you! Of all the playthroughs I've done, she seems to be the most disaster-prone  (don't know why) so making little stories with her is always fun.

like the mod says to fix it?

I used to have to double gem/torch problem too, but I just disabled "drop lit torch" in Equipping Overhaul. That solved it, plus I still seem to be able to drop lit torches. Not sure if another mod is doing that but oh well. Give that a shot first, see if it fixes it.

Can't you just turn off "Drop Lit Torches" in Equipping Overhaul MCM?

That fixed it. Thanks! :)

Why is everyone afraid of tweaking ENB?, just play with Direct/Ambient/Point lightning and they curves, just don't save the changes and load after you are done to have your normal settings back. Edit: they are under environment.

Took a look-see and played around with it. Couldn't quite get the lighting to make faces appear evenly lit when facing the sun. There's always a harsh shadow cast over the eyes and mouth, while the forehead and nose were bright.

Faces became more evenly lit if I turned down direct intensity and curve, but I kind of like having days look bright and turning them down just doesn't preserve that brightly lit day look for the environment.

Might need to play around with them a bit more.

Overall though, I think my lighting options are in a good spot.

Compared to my previous, cumbersome method:

xegAVep.png

This is how my scene looks with SSAssist tools:

maFk6jo.png

and how it would look if my character were to be facing the sun:

duQSrik.png

Thanks for all the help guys! :D

After much messing about with textures, finally got those deer textures working with CBBE! Not exactly the same textures anymore, and there's obvious seems on the wrists and ankles.... but hey!

And, obviously, to celebrate I decided it was pose time!

I'm calling her "Tix" until I can think of something actually decent. Might actually do a full playthrough with hunterborn, iNeed and Frostfall. Never had a playthrough like that before!

post-872-0-62341600-1506150536_thumb.jpg

post-872-0-17929500-1506150410_thumb.jpg

post-872-0-73160800-1506150400_thumb.jpg

post-872-0-17118800-1506150391_thumb.jpg

Screen_Shot166.png

Armed with crossbow and accompanied by her deathhound, Freyja finds new enemies to combat in Skyrim Underground. I changed her hair to long braids, so now she looks like Vampire Viking Girl ...

Screen_Shot212.png

If I de-vamp her, I may switch to one of the Kijiko hairs.

Screen_Shot223.png

Fighting a frost dragon from the shelter of Shriekwind Bastion ...

Screen_Shot203.png

This is actually my second play-through with her in the past week. In the first, the prisoner cart ran over and killed the female captain (the one who barks out the orders) when it entered Helgen. Everyone stood around not saying anything and looking embarrassed -- game over and shortest play-through ever. Yeah, I'd reset my animation speeds and they were a little too fast. Oops ...