Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

Lol my gal Meredith is starting to look pretty basic by comparison, there are some huge character redesign mods out there! Beside usual high definition/high poly replacements, I use a combination of SL, DD and DCL which keeps things spicy.

Mostly Meredith is out there smashing skulls with her warhammer and blasting everything in sight with fireballs.

Yes she does always stay belted when adventuring. Because otherwise she almost always ends up touching herself at the most inconvenient moments in a dungeon (thanks SLA 🙄 though it is fun watching her squirm and try anyway 😁.)

Back in Whiterun she has a contentious relationship with Adrianne - multiple occasions of being "helped" out of restraints by being bound up and left in the middle of Skyrim, and joining in on multiple rapes. So thanks to some patient reverse pickpocketing, Adrianne has a new outfit (her arms have been left free so she can still work the forge.) I suppose Meredith and Adrianne have a consensual non-consent thing going on...

The comfort of Lydia awaits Meredith at home, even if Lydia is an absolute tease sometimes. She knows exactly how little is locked in behind that belt.

mere-1.png

mere-2.png

mere-3.png

mere-4.png

mere-5.png

mere-6.png

adrianne.png

lydia-tease.png