Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

On 2/23/2024 at 8:32 PM, theru said:

are you using sexlab this topic goes in there

6 minutes ago, waldschrat58 said:

Thank you theru, but she is a really nice girl. 😉

im sure, im intrested in ure spec details pc , its awsome^^ would you mind :} ?

Just now, theru said:

im sure, im intrested in ure spec details pc , its awsome^^ would you mind :} ?

like cores, and just card and front memoryalocate ,, rest is not importent.

5 minutes ago, theru said:

like cores, and just card and front memoryalocate ,, rest is not importent.

reason i ask is bc smooth transistions. we use use us/ure file, and we use theirs, id something is wrong, yall come to us..its not personal its just a improvement of work. answer or not your choice ^^ this is frankly a life safer hood.

Just now, theru said:

reason i ask is bc smooth transistions. we use use us/ure file, and we use theirs, id something is wrong, yall come to us..its not personal its just a improvement of work. answer or not your choice ^^ this is frankly a life safer hood.

but also im full of shit im just a simply programmer wanting ure specs to makes program better.

On 2/22/2024 at 8:40 PM, lorddenorstrus said:

You have created an amazing face for that char, more than once I've combed through this or the Sex screenshot thread and wished some of the extremely talented people made more Presets.  Because my characters despite the fuuckload of hours into Skyrim look no where near as good.   

Thank you! You are very kind. I spend almost too much time working on my characters sometime 😅 You should post! I know your character(s) would be great.

vriDasrR_o.png

oVhXi0pL_o.png

QhB5oBhI_o.png