Four-Play Framework Development Thread

vinfamy

Not sure if it is a problem with fourplay or animations, or autonomy? But I am definitely getting alignment errors. I came across a "couple" moaning, and they were a good four feet from each other.

Full disclaimer, I haven't really tested four play much, I just got back into the game and modding it, and I like a lot of other aspects of the game outside of sex mods. I just think in a post apocalyptic world sex would be a component of it, and I like to see it in my game. It adds to the realism, and immersion to it.

But yeah, apparently I am having some alignment issues here.

It would also be nice for the timer for autonomy (I think that's the timer pop up that comes up each time I load the game) to just be set once, and not have to choose it every time.

P.S. In no way am I trying to dis you selfless developers. Generally speaking player mods are volunteer efforts. I am just trying to provide some feedback to improve these efforts. And as always a heartfelt thanks to you all for putting the time in to work on this stuff. Amazing work! Cheers, and more power to you all.

Are ghouls not allowed right now? Because they don't seem to work with any mods except when the player initiates something via Sex Em Up. Female ghouls refuse to redress but others do. Never tried male though, I already went into something squishier than Nova not treading further down the point of no return.

I am not sure where to best post this? I am having a bit of an issue with fourplay though (other than random alignment issues). Sometimes it seems to supercede the main quest dialog options. For example, with Sturges, I had to fuck him before I could get him to open up the normal quest dialog. I have to admit, it was quite entertaining watching my female character getting air fucked at his face level (we were near a bed, so that might explain it) while engaging in the quest dialog, but that seems kind of broken. I did get 50 caps off his ass, and it did finally engage the game quest, so hey. Just saying... There seems to be somewhat of a conflict here with the core game dialogs? Or is it a problem with my installation or load order?

I am not sure where to best post this? I am having a bit of an issue with fourplay though (other than random alignment issues). Sometimes it seems to supercede the main quest dialog options. For example, with Sturges, I had to fuck him before I could get him to open up the normal quest dialog. I have to admit, it was quite entertaining watching my female character getting air fucked at his face level (we were near a bed, so that might explain it) while engaging in the quest dialog, but that seems kind of broken. I did get 50 caps off his ass, and it did finally engage the game quest, so hey. Just saying... There seems to be somewhat of a conflict here with the core game dialogs? Or is it a problem with my installation or load order?

Don't wear the prostitution ring unless you're planning to whore your player character out.

Crazy has a *THIRD* download......."Four Play Animations".......These are more aggresive, and work automatically without replacing any of Lieto's stuff. Doc must've opened up those animation slots like he said he would.

:D :D :D :D :D

Just thought I'd clarify my earlier comments.

:lol:

I'm happy that a working framework exists at all.

My experience:

• Leito's gunned animations always work
  • Sex 'Em Up needs better targeting/range , alignment and animation control like Leito's
  • Speech overrides like Vanilla Fudge seem to sometimes vanish. Maybe a more stable speech control is needed?
  • All animations need an awful lot of time to prepare (10-30sec)
  • There is no realignment once a wandering character kicks the player out of position
  • To my surprise the animations worked with Supermutants (a bit misaligned) and Synths, just the nude clothing doesn't match

My 1st wishes with priorities:

1. A reliable (100% safe) target finding and activation method other than gunning
  2. A fast animation switch (< 5 sec)
  3. Animation control based on hotkeys (not necessary if forced/aggressive)
  4. Nude bodies switching based on race (Human, Ghoul, Synth Type, Supermutant)

Don't wear the prostitution ring unless you're planning to whore your player character out.

I will have to check the next time it happens, but I am pretty sure I was not wearing the ring.

The mods stopped working after I added the latest updates.

Keep getting a message for every mood: fourplay: kidcheck: sexscene aborted due to dissallowed actor

Autonomy asks me to pick frequency everytime I log in.

The latest version has some issues with custom races. 

I'll add a MCM for all my mods later this month to avoid the old school message boxes.

The mods stopped working after I added the latest updates.

Keep getting a message for every mood: fourplay: kidcheck: sexscene aborted due to dissallowed actor

Autonomy asks me to pick frequency everytime I log in.

The latest version has some issues with custom races. 

I'll add a MCM for all my mods later this month to avoid the old school message boxes.

Dissabled some custom races I wassent using and now it works fine, thanks.

Another problem tho, what is the best load order for the mods? Nudity comes and goes when I fiddle with mods.

Dissabled some custom races I wassent using and now it works fine, thanks.

Another problem tho, what is the best load order for the mods? Nudity comes and goes when I fiddle with mods.

You mean actors not stripping? Make sure you enable Papyrus logging. 

I have a problem. When i prostituted myself to Sully Mathis he became my companion, and i cant kill him, or dismiss him. I've tried taking the ring on and off, every dialogue option, and this fucker is still following me. Can't kill him, cause he's essential, so if i shot him few times he became hostile, but he's still immortal :(

(EDIT: Never mind, i just had to replace my dog companion, with a human companion, and that solved the problem :D )

Hey everyone, I'm having an odd issue after following the set up guide to a tee. 

Basically whenever triggering an animation, the characters will strip, but the animation will not play. After the duration is over I will get a message in the top left corner saying "4play: one or more of the actors is already occupied." Has anyone ever gotten that before?

I have seen the "Sex slots setting up" message. (Is this specifically different than "Sex slots set up"?)

I have set everything for papyrus in the .ini files.

I have tried triggering the animations through the terminals at coc 4test. Same thing mentioned above happens.

F4SE is installed (not through NMM)

I have leitos animations and the compatibility patch for them.

Any help would be great, thanks!

Looked high and low but can't find a solution.

Alright,

I got the jest of it installed correctly (far as I can see) I'm only having 2 problems.

First issue I'm having is solo Player animations and solo NPC animations will not play. I get the message "4play: One or more of the actors is already occupied.." They strip fine,but then just stand there for maybe 5 seconds and I get that error.

Second issue is sound. I trigger a FF animation and I get burly raider man voices from the girls.

this works great and is super awesome. I'm wondering about one thing though. I have the equipable schlong mod by Mauler158 

Now a feature of the mod is obviously to undress the characters, but I dont want the mod to undress the equipable schlong. What do I do? It would suffice if I could somehow disable the undressing feature of the mod and manually undress characters or something :)

Alright,

I got the jest of it installed correctly (far as I can see) I'm only having 2 problems.

First issue I'm having is solo Player animations and solo NPC animations will not play. I get the message "4play: One or more of the actors is already occupied.." They strip fine,but then just stand there for maybe 5 seconds and I get that error.

Second issue is sound. I trigger a FF animation and I get burly raider man voices from the girls.

I have the exact same issues, but these are probably just part of the "known-issues" atm aren't they?

I'm having issues with alignment. Actors are never aligned correctly (not exaggerating). I've changed my .ini files according to directions here and re-installed F4SE and Four Play. Anyone?

I'm still having this problem too!!! Sometimes the NPC's are meters apart and other times the genitals are just a bit off. Only maybe 20% of the time are they perfectly aligned.

this works great and is super awesome. I'm wondering about one thing though. I have the equipable schlong mod by Mauler158 

Now a feature of the mod is obviously to undress the characters, but I dont want the mod to undress the equipable schlong. What do I do? It would suffice if I could somehow disable the undressing feature of the mod and manually undress characters or something :)

Alright,

I have the exact same issues, but these are probably just part of the "known-issues" atm aren't they?

Okay I'm back with both my issues solved. This worked for me so I hop it works for you folks as well.

First I made myself a clean save with no sex mods.

I install these mods in this order:

1. Crazy's animation gun
  2. Leito's animations. I said NO to all
  3. Four Play
  4. Four Play animations by Crazy 1.1 http://bit.ly/2pB4eja (Idk if I needed to install this one if I have his gun mod installed already, I'll play around with that later.)
  5. Four Lei
  6. Four Play SEU (since testing solo animations this is the fastest way, hit H.)

Player masturbation worked, as well as on a NPC. I used Crazy's gun and innocent Curie, and she dropped to the floor with plessure. Player on NPC & NPC on NPC also worked fine. The voices issue also cleared up. 

Some interesting things though:

if I wait for quite some time, quicksave and quickload, the plugins go active (giving me the gun and ring from the 4play plugins)

And using the gun in those cases I had following situations:

Animations without stripping'

Stripping without animations

nothing at all

Hey,

So I just tried waiting as long as possible ingame (by just playing) to save and load and found something interesting when i eventually did Save and load

Even though I dont get the "Sex Slots Set" message or the one saying that animations are registered, I can use the plugins to initiate sex, actors undress and animations (even though often misaligned) work. They even dress after again.

But. Masturbation doesnt work. I dont know if Animations might be missing or something, but it's a start.

Edit: Whenever I try to Masturbate my character undresses but stays in idle for some time (depending on which mod I use). Then I get the 4play message that "this character is already involved in something" or something among those lines, and I can move again.

I would take any advice about how to get this fully working.

This just worked for me m8.

1. Crazy's animation gun
  2. Leito's animations. I said NO to all
  3. Four Play
  4. Four Play animations by Crazy 1.1 http://bit.ly/2pB4eja (Idk if I needed to install this one if I have his gun mod installed already, I'll play around with that later.)
  5. Four Lei
  6. Four Play SEU (since testing solo animations this is the fastest way, hit H.)

Player masturbation worked, as well as on a NPC. I used Crazy's gun and innocent Curie, and she dropped to the floor with pleasure. Player on NPC & NPC on NPC also worked fine. My voices issue also cleared up, where my female character had a burly male raider voice. 

Hope this helps

Okay I'm back with both my issues solved. This worked for me so I hop it works for you folks as well.

1. Crazy's animation gun
  2. Leito's animations. I said NO to all
  3. Four Play
  4. Four Play animations by Crazy 1.1 http://bit.ly/2pB4eja (Idk if I needed to install this one if I have his gun mod installed already, I'll play around with that later.)
  5. Four Lei
  6. Four Play SEU (since testing solo animations this is the fastest way, hit H.)

Player masturbation worked, as well as on a NPC. I used Crazy's gun and innocent Curie, and she dropped to the floor with plessure. Player on NPC & NPC on NPC also worked fine. The voices issue also cleared up. 

post-806098-0-81701600-1494462297_thumb.jpg

Will the framework (in the future) be able to play animations involving objects realisticly? It always bummed me that you couldn't trigger sex scenes in Skyrim with the furniture at your disposal, but instead would spawn the needed furniture as new object. Will this framework be able to detect that the player is sitting on a couch and play a sex-on-the-couch animation accordingly?

My dream scenario would be that two actors sit on a couch and then seemlessly transition into an animation, without having to reset their position or spawn additional furniture or the like.

I have the problem where you set the duraation of a scene (e.g 120 seconds) but it does not change

There seems to be a lot of misconception about the current state of Four-Play as a framework: some, without even trying it, think Four-Play would cause constant crashes, corrupt all their saves and burn their PC. Meanwhile, others went in expecting a framework released on 1 April to have everything that SexLab (which took 3.5 years to get to its current state) has. 

It is worth noting that being 'bug-free' is a bit of a holy grail when it comes to modding a Bethesda game. The game itself isn't bug-free, let alone a highly complex sex framework that has to work around the limitations of a dated game engine that is not open source and never meant for adult gaming. 

To hopefully prevent DocClox from having to answer the same question over and over again and answer constant questions not even related to the framework, have a look below for a regularly updated list of what the current Four-Play version can and cannot do + its known issues - so that you can decide for yourself whether to give it a try or not. If you get issues outside of these, there is a very high chance of something wrong with your installation. Diagnosis instructions are provided here. I'll also list the common installation mistakes leading to issues at the end:

What Four-Play can already do:

- Trigger sex scenes of various positions and various timing between two human actors or solo animation: PC masturbation, NPC masturbation, NPC-NPC, PC-NPC

- Trigger multiple sex scenes at the same time without crashes (I tested a 100-person orgy - no crashes, which is something that is not even possible in SexLab)

- Line up (ie dick is actually inside pussy) animations correctly about 80% of the time

- Always strip sex actors correctly. Redress them correctly about 80% of the time

-  Play Leito's animations (with the help of the compatility patch).These are pretty much as good as sex animations get. They now include aggressive animations and also include sounds!

- Equip Vioxsis's strap-ons for FF sex scenes. These strap-ons are very high quality.

- Provide a solid API for most sex mods you can imagine. There are already a mindless sex, prostitution, combat sex, etc released for Four-Play. Check my signature for links.

- Some Power Armor support

- Can be installed via Mod Organizer, Nexus Mod Manager or manually

- Require few dependencies (F4SE and Crazy's/ Leito animations) - no need for things like FNIS (or running a tool to register animations), XPMSE, etc. No DLC depedencies.

- No major mod conflicts

- As a framework, it doesn't corrupt your saves, at all

- As a framework, it is very performance-friendly and unlikely to cause CTDs (I haven't had a single CTD from all my testing/ playing/ modding with Four-Play)

- Small download size

- Block all underage content

What Four-Play cannot do (yet):

- Apply cum at the end of sex scenes

- A flexible animation loading system (a non-issue for now as there are no animators except Leito and Crazy)

- Bestiality animations (more to do with the lack of actual animations than the framework)

- Animations involving more than 2 actors (although you can always trigger multiple animations to start a mass orgy) - again more to do with the lack of animators working on it.

- Animations with objects (bed, devious devices) - once again, mainly due to lack of animators

- Give you loads of customizations or hotkeys for fly cam, changing animation and swapping actor roles

- Change male actor's penis size and erection state - it's not really part of a sex framework's scope (SexLab wasn't responsible for this either). If someone makes a Schlong of Skyrim for Fallout 4, that would be excellent.  

- Solve world peace, stop global warming, cure all diseases and bring back dinosaurs :)

Known Issues:

- Lining up animations inaccurately (dick not where vagina is) about 20% of the time. It just looks funny more than anything - just laugh it off! It's not a critical error at all to your system.

- Some redressing issues with generic NPCs (raiders). Personally, I find it priceless to shoot raiders' dicks off.  

- Apparently some actors from the test cell randomly wander off to the Commonwealth. Harmless and funny as fuck :)

- Camera freezes when triggering an animation involving the player, only if your weapon is out (solution: just make sure you sheath your weapon before)

- Doesn't handle sex scenes involving actors in power armor that well yet - but why are you trying to be a prostitute in power armor anyway? 

- With the latest changes to prevent underage content, some custom races might be mistaken as children.

Diagnosis:

- If the notification "Sex Slots set up" does not show on the top-left of the screen when you first load a save (it only shows up once, for 2 seconds, so easy to miss though) -> Four-Play has not been installed correctly. Nothing will work.

-  If sex scenes do not start with one of the Four-Play plugins (Mindless, Violate, Prostitution, etc), but work perfectly when you try the terminals in the test cell (console command: coc 4test) -> Report this to the author of the plugin in question (for now: me), DocClox and his framework has nothing to do with it.

- If sex scenes do not start, even with when you try the terminals in the test cell (console command: coc 4test) -> Four-Play has not been installed correctly

- If sex scenes start but the actors do not strip, there is a problem with your F4SE installation.

Common Installation Mistakes:

- Not have F4SE installed at all

- Not copying F4SE's scripts folder into the game's installation folder (you can't install F4SE via a mod manager)

- Wrong Papyrus settings in your fallout4custom.ini, under '[Papyrus]' section:

[Papyrus]
 bEnableLogging=1
 bEnableTrace=1
 bLoadDebugInformation=1
 bEnableProfiling=1
 sDefaultLogOverlay=Papyrus

- Not start the game via F4SE

- For all my plugins except Vanilla Fudge, you need to first load save, then quick-save and load that quick-save to install the plugins. You only have to do this once though, once the plugin is installed, it's installed.

If animations are not triggering or actors are not stripping, it's very likely you didn't install Four-Play properly (the framework works pretty much perfectly when it comes to triggering scenes and stripping).

I'm more than happy to help you with any issues you have with Four-Play and my plugins (I might have to redirect you to Doc if it's something very specific to the framework that I'm not 100% familiar with). However,  please provide as detailed a description of your problem as possible + a Papyrus log would be nice too. Unfortunately, I haven't quite mastered psychic powers yet :) , so "This mod is not working" is not enough information for me to diagnose your problem and help you.

Archived