Four-Play Framework Development Thread

vinfamy

I'm only having the vinfamy message pop up. I do not see any message for fourplay before and stuff isn't working. Linking logs, plz help.

I need a better description of "stuff isn't working"

If you use Four-Lei Plus, the combined message for Four-Play and Four-Lei is "Vinfamy: Registered Leito's animations and intialized Four-Play with Supermutant support."

I'm only having the vinfamy message pop up. I do not see any message for fourplay before and stuff isn't working. Linking logs, plz help.

I need a better description of "stuff isn't working"

If you use Four-Lei Plus, the combined message for Four-Play and Four-Lei is "Vinfamy: Registered Leito's animations and intialized Four-Play with Supermutant support."

So I have a new issue. I'm no longer getting that message at all. However, animations work when I use the gun, and I can see the FP mods using Vinfamy and change the settings. But they don't work ingame. Prostitution and Violate, nothing happens when I talk to people and choose the sex option, no animation starts. Loaded papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log

So I have a new issue. I'm no longer getting that message at all. However, animations work when I use the gun, and I can see the FP mods using Vinfamy and change the settings. But they don't work ingame. Prostitution and Violate, nothing happens when I talk to people and choose the sex option, no animation starts. Loaded papyrus log.

Four-Play has not been installed correctly. Leito's gun working is not related to Four-Play at all.

Redo the red bits in my installation guide - link in signature

Yes you actually have to retrieve your stuff from the enemy that took it.  How long ago did you kill them? bodies tend to hang around for a little while. 

Gametime within approx. 36hs. It was Vault 95 and that's the other end of the map. Ok, so I killed the guy the mission is set to complete but once again I can't find the body? If nobody ever had a problem with loot gone lost here that might just be what happened.

EDIT: Oh, nevermind. I misread your comment. I will log in again into that old game if I can just to double check and see if I actually just didn't find the body. Their bodies are still warm. ^^

Although now that I think of it. Does the quest get completed as soon as the guy who has my stuff is dead or as soon as I examine his inventory? If it's the latter than it still wasn't me just born blind.

Four-Play has not been installed correctly. Leito's gun working is not related to Four-Play at all.

Redo the red bits in my installation guide - link in signature

Do I need to install both fourplay files? Or only the second one? Otherwise, I've redone the redbits by reinstalling f4se and making sure my .ini file has the papyrus section. Still nothing. I only get a vinfamy message saying thanks for installing Vanilla Fudge, and stuff still doesn't work.

My process on Nexus Mod Manager:

Install four_play_0_0_8_2.7z

Install Four_Lei___0_8_2_PLUS.zip

Install Vinfamy_CP__1_2.zip

Install various FP's.

edit: I'm also using the ASIA files if that makes a difference.

Papyrus.0.log

I was looking at the new Looks Menu Body Tattoo addon and thought if that can be set to a timer we could probably use it to kick off cum textures for 4 play (would have to be someone who can do scripts and what not).

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25000/?

Note: the Sexlab Cum textures in DXT5 should work just fine in Fallout 4's engine as the body textures line right up (cause they were designed for CBBE/UNP type UV maps). The face textures would probably line up close enough to work for now.

It would just be a matter of getting permission from the creator or from Ashal, then listing the requirements as 4 Play (ver xyz), Looks Menu (ver xyz), F4SE (ver xyz), and what not....

The big thing is setting the timer in the script to apply the texture, and to look at the type of animation (blow job, boob job, vag, or anal) and apply the correct texture... Probably set it to apply each texture as a group for train runs (or just let the overlays stack and wear out for there time limit).  At 4 Play's current set and the animations that are available it could be done on the females (cbbe anyway JaneBod and EVB would look off as the cum textures are not setup for those UV map's)....

But there I go thinking again....

The scripting required is quite a bit of work but all do-able technically.

It's the textures and which types of objects to attach them to (morphed outfit?, magic fx?, headpart for the facial? overlays) that I'm not sure about. We'll have to consider a solution that works for the hundreds of bodyslide presets, unique xyz mods, Wonder Body, LooksMenu BodyGen etc - and let's not forget we'll need cum on guys too for MM animations. LooksMenu overlays look good but I haven't tried it yet - should we try to avoid LooksMenu depedency for a sex framework and write our own made-for-purpose F4SE plugin and leave the LooksMenu overlay to take care of tatoos? Didn't realize the SexLab cum textures would work in Fallout 4.

I was looking at the new Looks Menu Body Tattoo addon and thought if that can be set to a timer we could probably use it to kick off cum textures for 4 play (would have to be someone who can do scripts and what not).

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25000/?

Note: the Sexlab Cum textures in DXT5 should work just fine in Fallout 4's engine as the body textures line right up (cause they were designed for CBBE/UNP type UV maps). The face textures would probably line up close enough to work for now.

It would just be a matter of getting permission from the creator or from Ashal, then listing the requirements as 4 Play (ver xyz), Looks Menu (ver xyz), F4SE (ver xyz), and what not....

The big thing is setting the timer in the script to apply the texture, and to look at the type of animation (blow job, boob job, vag, or anal) and apply the correct texture... Probably set it to apply each texture as a group for train runs (or just let the overlays stack and wear out for there time limit).  At 4 Play's current set and the animations that are available it could be done on the females (cbbe anyway JaneBod and EVB would look off as the cum textures are not setup for those UV map's)....

But there I go thinking again....

Seems like getting permission, etc. for the old textures might be a longer route than just making some new ones?

The missing link that I see is that Four-Play doesn't appear to give much information about what kind of animation happened. It just reports that an animation started and then again when it ends. I haven't seen much activity on the mod. Does anyone know if Doc plans on getting back to it at some point?

The scripting required is quite a bit of work but all do-able technically.

It's the textures and which types of objects to attach them to (morphed outfit?, magic fx?, headpart for the facial? overlays) that I'm not sure about. We'll have to consider a solution that works for the hundreds of bodyslide presets, unique xyz mods, Wonder Body, LooksMenu BodyGen etc - and let's not forget we'll need cum on guys too for MM animations. LooksMenu overlays look good but I haven't tried it yet - should we try to avoid LooksMenu depedency for a sex framework and write our own made-for-purpose F4SE plugin and leave the LooksMenu overlay to take care of tatoos? Didn't realize the SexLab cum textures would work in Fallout 4.

Seems like overlays would work and are easy to apply. Just need to add a timer to remove them after so long.

I think that a LooksMenu dependency is ok. The non-overlay features of it aren't obtrusive by default. 

Looksmenu is by Expired (he's a member here) so having it as a dependency shouldn't be an issue.

The textures are simple White goo tattoo style overlays that Sexlab applies. You could easily take any of the sexlab cum texture mods and then install them in the correct folder and boom cum overlays for sex acts.

As for 4 play not listing what animation type. That is taken care of by Vinfammy and Leito's latest set of animations and tweaks to 4play (the ones that handle which naked body to apply for the male actor to match the animation). With that information it should be enough as blow job animations are few and the sex animations for the different angles are handled.

Note: if more animations are created in the future then a system would probably be needed to tell the kind of animation used (maybe a tag line in the hkx file that is commented out so it doesn't mess up the animation but would be a tag that 4 play could read and know what kind of overlay to apply once finished.

Oh and now that I think about it maybe a green tent could be applied for Supermutants, and a yellowish for Ghoul's (currently non-feral's are able to sex up people in vin's mods).

I don't know I'm just spit balling at this point.

I've run into a bit of an issue with the autonomy portion of the system, first the toggle doesn't seem to be working at all after the mod is enable it will not disable using the toggle in the control item, I disabled autonomy using the control item and waited several in game days and still had instances happen, the reason I needed to disable autonomy is the second more serious bug, the scripts do not perform a check for when the NPC is in a scripted scene triggered by quest and so breaks the quest by triggering a sex scene while the NPC is executing quest scripted events.

thirdly a minor issue of the PC's right arm armor not auto equipping after a sex scene. noticed while wearing combat armor.

EDIT: Setting all probability percentage to 0 results in frequent gay encounters even with the scan time set to 300

the same with prostitution toggle... sometimes gets off...
I'm having problems withe the animations for the virtual companion... the one that is forced to be... First most of the time the client (Prostitution) is teleported to the companion, and he's always off in some direction.... while with the PC everything's fine... it's very rare that the companion comes and the animation to start... (I hope it's not the Automation kicking in...)

Does Paladin wear has a code stating he has a power armor frame on even after you make him get out of the power armor with console command? Even after removing all of his clothes, check his inv with console command, there is nothing resemble power armor there. Whenever I try to initiate sex, it says he has a power armor. It's just Danse, I think. I could have sex with other characters in the BoS.

sooo, is there a way to remove your "child" that runs the synths from the four play mod? its kinda scary to think he may stun or near kill you while you attack the synths in the future and start trying to bang you XD (has kept me from trying to turn on them since framework)

sooo, is there a way to remove your "child" that runs the synths from the four play mod? its kinda scary to think he may stun or near kill you while you attack the synths in the future and start trying to bang you XD (has kept me from trying to turn on them since framework)

You can temporarily disable Player as Victim for Violate with Vinfamy's Control Panel before you attack.

I wanted to compliment the hell out of someone who invented a teeny script for living poses, but I would not know who to thank.

But basically the script is, (companion) "would you like to fool around?" (looks at the other's legs and hips)
Player: I know what you want! (grin)

(settler, rubbing hands together gleefully) "I helped you, why don't you help me? and stuff"

Companion needs to be a lot more agressive, such that "It's getting dark, perhaps we should do one of your sex-things"

I just killed something for you, want to show some appreciation?

I am eager for the night

And hordes of other reasons why "Companion" should continue to worry player about sex. 

right now, Only after sleep and the sex-gun?

Anyway I hope the poses I was mentioning are a start of a trend, it's better than fuz-roh-dah, they look more realistic.

I am pretty new to PC gaming and modz, so i hope some can help me out here...

Yesterday it all worked fine, and have played for days with out problems..

But today my game keeps crash when i start a sex scene like "Violated" by vinfamy 

I can't see what i do wrong, does it have something to do with my plugin ordre?

It all happen after i installed the new versions there came out today. Have try delete them, and have it like yesterday, but i keep crash when i start a scene.

I really hope some one can help me out, because i have no clue what to do  :s

And i am sorry if i have ask this in a wrong place, will ofcause change that if so..

I installed per instructions.  Could not get it to work.  In the test cell players would strip then just idle.  I gave up and a day later while playing it started working. How I found out was mama murphy waled up to me and asked me to go a round.  Sure enough it went the way it should.  Banged my companion then after sleep then it broke again. No stripping then nothing when waking up. 

Sorry but its buggy as all hell right now.   I waited a few weeks before giving it a go knowing the issues with skyrim at the begining but it seems I should wai a while longer with FO4.

I will follow this and see how it goes before I make another attempt.  It's pointless right now.

Still A for effort.  Thanks.

Vinfamy, First I must say thank you for all the work you have done on these mods, I know from experience how tedious it can be to get things working in a Bethesda game. and I have been enjoying the results of these mods, quite a lot.

But( you knew there would be one) recently you have been making a number of changes, making some mods obsolete and others needing new mods, I'm not saying this is a bad thing, I would just like a current list of which files I need to download to get all the toys to play nice.

If we load body diversity do we still need to load dongs since body diversity now supports the men? ETC.

Just presume we want all the options when making the list :D

TIA

Vinfamy, First I must say thank you for all the work you have done on these mods, I know from experience how tedious it can be to get things working in a Bethesda game. and I have been enjoying the results of these mods, quite a lot.

But( you knew there would be one) recently you have been making a number of changes, making some mods obsolete and others needing new mods, I'm not saying this is a bad thing, I would just like a current list of which files I need to download to get all the toys to play nice.

If we load body diversity do we still need to load dongs since body diversity now supports the men? ETC.

Just presume we want all the options when making the list :D

TIA

The only thing I made obsolete recently is Four-Lei Plus, whose direct replacement is Four-Play Alignment Fixes and Animation Loader.

Diverse Bodies and Dongs of Fallout work together for males. Diverse Bodies take care of the male bodies. Dongs of Fallout only take care of the penises.

Archived