Four-Play Framework Development Thread

vinfamy

Hi guys, i just downloaded the four play and also already have followed all of the instruction. But it seems that the animation doesnt work. what it does is just stripping and do nothing. for example when i talk to some NPC to ask her to have some fun. But what it does is just being naked (The NPC and Me) and they're just standing there doing nothing until the animation finished. I tried to redo the installation guide but still nothing works...

So, I believe I followed the beginning installation guide to the letter, but for most animations the male actor does not appear. I can hear his voice and the female actor is working fine, but no male. Any advice would be very appreciated.

Thanks, and I apologize if this is a simple fix.

Sorry to add on, but thought I'd mention that the animations seem to be playing fine and the actors are stripping properly. It's just the male actor's invisibility.

Hi guys, i just downloaded the four play and also already have followed all of the instruction. But it seems that the animation doesnt work. what it does is just stripping and do nothing. for example when i talk to some NPC to ask her to have some fun. But what it does is just being naked (The NPC and Me) and they're just standing there doing nothing until the animation finished. I tried to redo the installation guide but still nothing works...

This means that the animation files are either missing or Four-Play is looking at the wrong path.

If you're using the Four-Lei patch, make sure to also install Leito's Animation Pack.

If not using the four-lei patch, install Crazy's pack.

Make sure you have what required and then load a save without Four-Play installed on. Four-Play, Four-Lei and Leito pack must always be installed on a save at the same load.

Sorry to add on, but thought I'd mention that the animations seem to be playing fine and the actors are stripping properly. It's just the male actor's invisibility.

Camera angles most probably.

Try to not have any weapons out before triggering a sex scene. Sheath your current gun first.

Try to not have any weapons out before triggering a sex scene. Sheath your current gun first.

Appreciate the response, but I worry it might be something else. The only gun I had was the sex gun to start the animation (which I did by unequipping it), and I turned the camera repeatedly with the tfc command.

Edit: I also made sure F4SE was properly installed.

This means that the animation files are either missing or Four-Play is looking at the wrong path.

If you're using the Four-Lei patch, make sure to also install Leito's Animation Pack.

If not using the four-lei patch, install Crazy's pack.

Make sure you have what required and then load a save without Four-Play installed on. Four-Play, Four-Lei and Leito pack must always be installed on a save at the same load.

Hey, thanks for answering. After i tried to do it once again,  i tried it one more time and i went to the coc 4test. it worked once. But after the animation is finished and i want to change to another style (for example from doggy to missionary) it returned to normal where the NPC's are just standing there and do nothing with being naked. After a while, it seems that not every animations work because when i tried to choose random animations it worked while if i had to choose the animation it didnt work (naked and just standing there)

If it shows up with the sex gun and prostitution ring and asks me the timeout and stuff does that mean four-play itself was correctly installed? I didn't SEE the notification for leito's or four-play, but idk if I got it or not. Is there a way to check through console for if fourplay is active and installed correctly?

If it shows up with the sex gun and prostitution ring and asks me the timeout and stuff does that mean four-play itself was correctly installed? I didn't SEE the notification for leito's or four-play, but idk if I got it or not. Is there a way to check through console for if fourplay is active and installed correctly?

Watch the upper left of your screen carefully. It will tell you that 4P has initialized.

:)

As discussed in another thread, some have managed to get CAN races to work (maybe) and I think most of us can't.  I've managed to get the race to be accepted in the FormList and it strips characters but plays no animations. NPCs in the 4Test room will have sex animations with each other.

Whether the player is human or not, animations will not run for me ever.  I reinstalled Leito's animations, removed Crazy's (in case having both caused a conflict), I removed Survival Options, I tried out SetScale (thinking that someone was finally on to something) only that makes no difference either. I can change the NPCs to any size I want and the animation works every single time but the player, no effect.

I am running F4SE (or my other mods wouldn't work). Every time I think I've got a possible culprit I hit a brick wall on this one.

So i just started and tried it, so far everything seems to work for me, but whenever i get violated it just won't stop. Even if i manage to kill the enemys. After a sex scene i'm able to walk like 5 steps, just to be ghost raped by dead guys. Am i doing something wrong?

So i just started and tried it, so far everything seems to work for me, but whenever i get violated it just won't stop. Even if i manage to kill the enemys. After a sex scene i'm able to walk like 5 steps, just to be ghost raped by dead guys. Am i doing something wrong?

Don't kill your enemies during the violation (you can take your revenge afterwards with the Retrieval quest giving the marker to trace your violator). I haven't implemented anything in Violate to handle such situations where you fight back during the violation yet, I will eventually.

The violation will stop after ( Exhaustion multiplier * Strength) rounds, leading to you passing out and waking up in Sanctuary. This means it will take a while to finish if your Strength is too high. Default multiplier is 4, so if your strength is like 9, it's 36 rounds!

Adjust your exhaustion multiplier accordingly in Vinfamy's Control Panel

Don't kill your enemies during the violation (you can take your revenge afterwards with the Retrieval quest giving the marker to trace your violator). I haven't implemented anything in Violate to handle such situations where you fight back during the violation yet, I will eventually.

The violation will stop after ( Exhaustion multiplier * Strength) rounds, leading to you passing out and waking up in Sanctuary. This means it will take a while to finish if your Strength is too high. Default multiplier is 4, so if your strength is like 9, it's 36 rounds!

Adjust your exhaustion multiplier accordingly in Vinfamy's Control Panel

Ooohh, thank you. I just wondered because i got raped over and over again, without any chance to stop it. The only way out seemed to kill these guys. 

I was Having Pproblem with the Strip and Start the Animation's but following the right order and 1 thing Fose.

So First disable all four play mod's.. Load the game and make a clean Save. 

Second Active Leito and load the game ... save again 

Third Active all Four play Mods and load the game and Should Word.

Buuuut I tested Fose 3.0 (no work and all the rest) ...THE ONLY ONE who works is the 4.0 (All Four Plays mods works now) 

SO install Fose 4.0 and you Should be Fine :D

Hello guys, I need some help.

I'm using CBBE, Four-play 0-0-8-1 and Four-Lei 0-8-1

Crazy Animation Rug Version 2.7

Leito Animation

four-violated

But when my character (female)  have sex with NPCs (Prostitution and Rape)

They are NOT stripping clothes. 

Is there any option need be checked to make them strip to have sex?

Are you starting the F4SE instead of Fallout 4.exe?!

This was happening to me then, but I miss clothed sex now...

Hello there and thanks for all the work on this.

Everything around 4-play and the mods works just fine however the Control Panel is giving me trouble.

It doesn't show up under Appearance for me. No problem I thought so I just added it through console and there it is.

However my settings don't seem to take effect. Crippling wounds shouldn't fire scenes, I disabled scenes of same sex, etc. I get shot one time which seems to have been crippling and the show gets started by an NPC of the same sex.

I would be grateful for hints or thoughts that could lead to a solution. I guess if everything works the way it should I wouldn't need the console to add the panel myself in the first place, right?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, the fact the Control Panel did not get added means that the initialization of the control panel fails, meaning it cannot send the custom event so that my mods can listen to it and update their individual settings accordingly.

stopquest Vin_Quest

then

startquest Vin_Quest

Try those console commands

I am having a problem where whenever I hit the hotkey for SEU for masturbation by character goes into a blow job animation, even without an opposing actor, before the prompt to trigger the masturbation scene.

I am also having a problem where the animations are not playing for the full duration, so it will start then my character will suddenly stand idle for the remainder of the scene.

Speaking about SEU. If I may I would like to make two suggestions. First, a configurable hotkey would be truly awesome and second, a "cancel" option for your actions you try on others.

Why? Well, I sneaked around truly immersed into the game and for some reason I accidently hit "H". Don't ask I just hit the damned key. ^^

It ended up me trying to overcome my companion the hard way and in the very end I got killed, my immersion was killed and my last 2 hours of the gameplay went just poof. I actually uninstalled the mod after that because I was so angry. lol

However it showed me a subtile weakness of the mod there and you know best if this doable and/or if you have the time for that.

Also ran into the problem while I was using Looksmenu and tried to save a preset. When asked for the name I couldn't use a name containing the letter "H".

Ok, got robbed and killed 'em all. Questlog says I finished the Retrival quest but I don't have my stuff?

Anyway to access it through console? If it was on one of those guys who took it then it's gone that would be really bad.

Yes you actually have to retrieve your stuff from the enemy that took it.  How long ago did you kill them? bodies tend to hang around for a little while. 

Archived