Four-Play Framework Development Thread

vinfamy

Calm down you have no right to be mad or impatient when the people here modding is doing it in their own free time.

Again, we are not, as you say, "impatient". We would simply like to know what is happening.

And if we don't, pardon me but I am going to have to draw my own conclusions: this mod is dead, I should not be expecting updates ever, and I should go build my own ideas stand-alone without using a sex framework.

No, you were told that vin's side was done and that he was waiting for the animation loader to be done by another user. It's not ready till the animation loader is done.

Calm down you have no right to be mad or impatient when the people here modding is doing it in their own free time.

People make mods based on the framework. No framework, no mods.

So yes, modders need to know how the framework is progressing, AS WELL AS FEATURES THAT WILL BETTER HELP THEM IN MAKING THEIR MODS!

!~!!

The animation loader is 70% done from the last update I've heard, that's your update. This time of year notorious for crunch times Vin made it clear that Jaam (the person making the animation loader) does not have a lot of free time. What more do you want to know?

If you're going to assume it's dead then go on and make your own things no one is stopping you :P .

As for the making mods based on framework, have you already forgotten how long it took for sexlab to get this far? It will take more time and let's be honest, a lot of people here have gotten used to the current version and how far sexlab is.

Everything will take time even more so then usual. This isn't ashal here give it more time and if you can't, like I said above no one is stopping you from making your own framework.

Ok, after getting chewed out by a moderator in another thread, let's look at the FACTS:

1. This thread is NOT about v1.0, it's about the previous version, which still requires Doc Clox's base to run it.

2. There wouldn't even BE a sex mod for Fallout 4 if I hadn't caused a stink.

3. The last PUBLIC update notice is JULY.......This is OCTOBER, almost NOVEMBER. I don't think it's unusual to ask for an update when HALF A YEAR has passed by!!

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

As a developer, I highly disagree. Making a huge negative fuss actually have developers retaliate by salvaging part of the mod so it runs unstable.

Sex mods are done because it's a trend for Bethesda games.

No offense, but you need to let go of the ego thing a bit.

Rather I agree it's power to the people to have such a object requested, one person making a request didn't had start the sex mod. (unless you coded one of your own and shared sources.)

Honestly, unless anyone is put in the Author's position, don't judge.

Ps. Don't take it as a insult. More of understanding what programmers go thru to treat their clients.

IF the mod was released unfinished and CTD the game every minute....well, it'd be bad for the author's name.

I just check back from time to time to see if there is any updates.  These guys and gals dont get paid for it and do it on their own free time.  Yes it would be nice to see and update as to the status but come on, these people have jobs, families, bills to pay ect ect..  I have seen very established mods on other games go months without an update than BAM! there it is.  The game itself isnt going anywhere and if you are waiting on an updated version of something move on to another until you can come back to it.  I have many games I play to keep me busy.   

I just check back from time to time to see if there is any updates.  These guys and gals dont get paid for it and do it on their own free time.  Yes it would be nice to see and update as to the status but come on, these people have jobs, families, bills to pay ect ect..  I have seen very established mods on other games go months without an update than BAN! there it is.  The game itself isnt going anywhere and if you are waiting on an updated version of something move on to another until you can come back to it.  I have many games I play to keep me busy.   

Well said. I honestly uninstall FO4 for awhile because of the crashes the new update had.

Nothing wrong with a short break, I see many new mods I can't wait to try out(Marie Rose model for e.g)

but may hold it a little bit longer before reinstalling.

Ego? ROFLMAO!!

My conversation with CPU & others is still on this forum if it hasn't been deleted.

NO ONE WAS GOING TO DO JACK SHIT.

Fallout 4 LITERALLY would not have sex mods if I hadn't raised a stink. But I persisted, and finally Doc Clox spoke up & said he'd give it a try.

THAT IS A FACT, not my opinion.

Yes, I can come off as a horses' ass sometimes, but I can assure you we wouldn't be as far as we are if I had just threw up my hands & said fuck it.

Here's a radical idea: Let's stop the cloak & dagger shit. This is not a matter of national fucking security. The secrecy is remnant of a fucking Tom Clancy movie.

STOP IT.

:angry:

Ego? ROFLMAO!!

My conversation with CPU & others is still on this forum if it hasn't been deleted.

Fallout 4 LITERALLY would not have sex mods if I hadn't raised a stink. But I persisted, and finally Doc Clox spoke up & said he'd give it a try.

Yes, I can come off as a horses' ass sometimes, but I can assure you we wouldn't be as far as we are if I had just threw up my hands & said fuck it.

Here's a radical idea: Let's stop the cloak & dagger shit. This is not a matter of national fucking security. The secrecy is remnant of a fucking Tom Clancy movie.

STOP IT.

I guess you're right. I apologize, we all have our doubts...

Because same principles (vice versa), if it weren't for me causing a stink in skyrim board, there'd be absolutely no sex mods for SSE. Straight facts, not a opinion. /s

Argument withdrawn.

Ego? ROFLMAO!!

STOP IT.

You need to calm down, these arguments are adding nothing to the development of this mod, you're just tilted now. 

Yeah you raised a stink like you are now and it makes you look childish.

Since when have developers become such an untochable authority? We non-developer peasants don't demand the finished product. We just demand an update, and this after half a year! Is this too much too ask?

I speak for most developers when I say some devs follows a code "will never release unfinished or unstable projects."

Especially if it's a team project. You can't just release a update with their hard work in it. They may get upset because of various reason, mainly for leaking. To release team projects without agreeing with the team, it's considered leaking. And I would never want to work with any dev I can't trust to ask me for permission first before releasing part of my hard work. It's the principles.

With that said, hopefully this clears everything. Still many sex mods for fallout 4 out there, just use those to keep you occupied. :blush:

Since when have developers become such an untochable authority? We non-developer peasants don't demand the finished product. We just demand an update, and this after half a year! Is this too much too ask?

The modders can't do their projects cause we're waiting on v1.0.........So yea, an official, public update is not unreasonable.

!!!

Yup my sentiments exactly. You guy's hold the programmers on such high esteem with the likes of bethesda/blizzard it would be impossible for a company to give out information. But for an individual it should not that hard to just say *hey guys haven't that much time to work on the project it's still alive so don't worry hope to give new info soon* that's all just something! not asking for release date or anything just confirmation the project is still alive.     

Yup my sentiments exactly. You guy's hold the programmers on such high esteem with the likes of bethesda/blizzard it would be impossible for a company to give out information. But for an individual it should not that hard to just say *hey guys haven't that much time to work on the project it's still alive so don't worry hope to give new info soon* that's all just something! not asking for release date or anything just confirmation the project is still alive.     

The project is still very much alive, Vinfamy completed his part and now we are waiting for Jaam to finish his part which is the animation loader. Jaam is very busy (which has been stated before) Jaam's part should be around 70% done which is the last update given.

and untouchable authority? No people are losing patience, I understand that but there are lulls in every development and right now is one of them. We are used to Vinfamy's very fast updates but he's stated before that his part is done. What else is there to say? Another verbal update giving information that has been told over and over again? 

The project is still very much alive, Vinfamy completed his part and now we are waiting for Jaam to finish his part which is the animation loader. Jaam is very busy (which has been stated before) Jaam's part should be around 70% done which is the last update given.

Thannnnnk you!!!

That 70% is all we were asking for.

Thannnnnk you!!!

There still needs to be a public statement on the front end. Or, even better, a v1.0 thread.

JULY is unacceptable.

Thannnnnk you!!!

There still needs to be a public statement on the front end. Or, even better, a v1.0 thread.

JULY is unacceptable.

We're going to have to agree to disagree, I think it's perfectly acceptable as this happens from time to time.

Demanding anything out of mod makers is what is unacceptable. 

Since some folks can't seem to refrain from this and other nonsensical harassment, I'm closing the thread until the mod authors request it be opened because they have something to share.

Opening another thread due to this one being closed will not be tolerated and will be grounds for immediate thread deletion and a possible warning.

Archived