Four-Play Framework Development Thread

vinfamy

What mod is it that has you select a bed or something before engaging in sex? Because it occurs when NPCs get it on via autonomy and stuff which is annoying having it pop up all the time. I shouldn't have to choose for NPCs.

Ā 

The popup clearly states that you can choose to make it permanent or not.......

Ā 

????????

Ā 

What mod is it that has you select a bed or something before engaging in sex? Because it occurs when NPCs get it on via autonomy and stuff which is annoying having it pop up all the time. I shouldn't have to choose for NPCs.

Ā 

The popup clearly states that you can choose to make it permanent or not.......

Ā 

????????

Ā 

Ā 

There's also a MCM option in the first page that allows you to turn off bed use completely.

Ā 

But as VonHelton said, there's always four options in those popups. Yes, No, Always Yes, Always No.

Ā 

If you don't want to keep getting popups for NPC-NPC then select Always Yes or Always No.

Ā 

Ā 

If you don't want to keep getting popups for NPC-NPC then select Always Yes or Always No.

Ā 

How do i change it back? I could not find an option in MCM the control panel?

Ā 

Ā 

I'm a bit confused.......You said you wanted a permanent solution, so that the popup would stop. Now you say you don't want it to be permanent, you want to change it back.

Ā 

??????

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

How do i change it back? I could not find an option in MCM the control panel?

Ā 

Ā 

I'm a bit confused.......You said you wanted a permanent solution, so that the popup would stop. Now you say you don't want it to be permanent, you want to change it back.

Ā 

??????

Ā 

Ā 

No,after a while it gets annoying.Sometimes the walking to the nearest bed just takes too long.

So an option to change the setting again would be great.

*Cough*

Ā 

What Four-Play cannot do (yet):

- Beast-to-human or beast-to-beast scenes?

Ā 

I mean, there's the stuff with the Supermutants, but guessing getting stuff to work with Deathclaws, mongrels, and other such weirdness is taking it's time?

*Cough*

Ā 

What Four-Play cannot do (yet):

- Beast-to-human or beast-to-beast scenes?

Ā 

I mean, there's the stuff with the Supermutants, but guessing getting stuff to work with Deathclaws, mongrels, and other such weirdness is taking it's time?

Ā 

Animations are the key, someone has to make them for each creature basically

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

No,after a while it gets annoying.Sometimes the walking to the nearest bed just takes too long.

So an option to change the setting again would be great.

Ā 

Ā 

It's not actually the finding bed option that creates the wait. It's the "walking to sex" option, which due to how horrible AI navigation is in the game, can take forever. Disable that and the actors will be teleported to the bed in an instant.

• 2 weeks later...

Duh! yea.

Rude much.

Ā 

Vinfamy, any idea if the bounciness of breasts would improve? Right now HDT in fallout 4 isnt as good as skyrim as they only wobble slightly rather than bounce.

Ā 

Heck even skyrims hdt has its weakness as sometimes the jiggle doesnt work well for some positions. Would love to eventually see a better solution if its possible although thats more of an animation issue than gameplay mechanic mod issue right?

I'm curious...

Ā 

Has there been any mention of addressing the nuking of AI for custom companions when using current four play mods?Ā  I ran a quick search but came up empty.Ā  Currently, I'm experiencing two problems while running only Vanilla Fudge and Prostitution:

Ā 

1. Custom companions, (Heather, Ellen,etc) lose their functionality following engaging in an act with either of these mods.Ā  It doesn't matter if the act is with another NPC or with the custom companion.Ā  They will stop following, lose portions of their menus, or other stranger things.

Ā 

2. Preset companions will stop following, lose functionality, following engaging in an act with either of these mods when they are the target.Ā  For example, Both Cait and Piper cannot be recruited following use of Vanilla Fudge.Ā  They walk off as if they have been dismissed, but the dialogue to recruit them back into party cannot be accessed.Ā 

Ā 

Use of console commands doesn't seem to help either.Ā  One has to lose progress going back to a previous save where companions are functioning.Ā  Or, in a custom companion situation, clean save/reinstall the mod.Ā  Which means starting over from scratch.

Ā 

I've been following the Heather Casdin thread over on Nexus as there has been some discussion of this.Ā  However the mod author is both unsure, (of how to), and unwilling to attempt to address the issue.Ā  I thought since I've noticed that this is taking place with both custom companions as well as vanilla ones I'd post here.Ā  I'm hoping there may be a way to be able to resolve the issue.

Pretty sure it's strictly a Vanilla Fudge issue, not related to Violate, Prostitution or FP itself. The Vinfamy's Control Panel option to disable follower force-greeting you (so that when you wake up, you need to talk to them manually) is precisely for this potential problem.

Allright, I'll give that a try.Ā  Appreciate the response.

Ā 

I thought it strange that, in Piper's case, I'd maxxed affinity and chosen friendship.Ā  Didn't think there would be a force greeting.Ā  In Cait's case, I did choose the romance option.Ā  With luck I can use Vanilla Fudge in that situation as you've mentioned, (Sans force-greeting).

Ā 

Duh! yea.

Rude much.

Ā 

Vinfamy, any idea if the bounciness of breasts would improve? Right now HDT in fallout 4 isnt as good as skyrim as they only wobble slightly rather than bounce.

Ā 

Heck even skyrims hdt has its weakness as sometimes the jiggle doesnt work well for some positions. Would love to eventually see a better solution if its possible although thats more of an animation issue than gameplay mechanic mod issue right?

Ā 

Ā 

Yea, I remember quite vividly what happened when we messed with the bounce......Stretch to Infinity!

Ā 

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Alright so I've got Fallout 4 open right now, I've got an issue

Ā 

I was just running into a super mutant camp, lost to a couple of them (as you do), Violate kicks in and everything goes pretty much the way it should. Then a super mutant suicider runs in, blows everyone to smithereens, my camera moves behind a wall so I can't see what's going on but the camera effects and death music tell me I died in the explosion, and it stuck there like that until I loaded my previous save.

Ā 

Like in other sex mod games (Skyrim, FNV), dying in an animation leaves you without some controls until you completely restart the game. So that's kind of annoying.

Now we have a new game to mod, can anyone think of a way to:

A) Stop the dying until the animation is over

B ) Regain all control when reloading a save after an animation not ending properly

C) Something else

Alright so I've got Fallout 4 open right now, I've got an issue

Ā 

I was just running into a super mutant camp, lost to a couple of them (as you do), Violate kicks in and everything goes pretty much the way it should. Then a super mutant suicider runs in, blows everyone to smithereens, my camera moves behind a wall so I can't see what's going on but the camera effects and death music tell me I died in the explosion, and it stuck there like that until I loaded my previous save.

Ā 

Like in other sex mod games (Skyrim, FNV), dying in an animation leaves you without some controls until you completely restart the game. So that's kind of annoying.

Now we have a new game to mod, can anyone think of a way to:

A) Stop the dying until the animation is over

B ) Regain all control when reloading a save after an animation not ending properly

C) Something else

Ā 

A is easiest

Archived