Four-Play Framework Development Thread

vinfamy

I followed the guide and installed and set up everything. I checked back at every step to make sure it works. Im using mindless sex plugin, i got the sex pistol, i can shoot actors to select them, however i cant remove the pistol via favorites, and if i remove it manually to start a scene, my player character just assumes the male idle pose (its a female) and the scene doesnt trigger. As ive said all the steps were correctly done, im curious what can possibly be the problem? Im gonna check now if it conflicts with some other mod, just wanted to put my question here, in case this is a known issue and can be solved easily.

EDIT: after much tries it seems to work, but very randomly, NPCs sometimes doesnt get undressed, action doesnt start sometimes, player assumes, or one of the two characters assume a male idle pose instead, gun cant be removed, etc...but it works and its absolutely brilliant.

With regards to the penis, that probably can't be done until we can unlock the skeleton for Fallout 4. ATM, we've got some BASIC idea of it. However, there are some nodes that I can't interpret even with the nifskope. 

Technically, you could set hotkeys with the Fallout 4 Hotkeys mod here: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11664/?

If anything, skeleton is the major problem for a lot of animations since we just don't have enough info...

Have a small problem, after being kidnapped raiders now no longer attack my character, I've tried looking up commands to reset them but so far all I've managed to do is get individuals to aggro on me with setEnemy, addFaction commands but nothing Global. The real twist to the story is it was Gunners who kidnapped my char at the time it all went wrong, and they reset just fine as they started shooting again shortly after but now they dont either.

Have a small problem, after being kidnapped raiders now no longer attack my character, I've tried looking up commands to reset them but so far all I've managed to do is get individuals to aggro on me with setEnemy, addFaction commands but nothing Global. The real twist to the story is it was Gunners who kidnapped my char at the time it all went wrong, and they reset just fine as they started shooting again shortly after.

try to fail pickpocketing a raider

Have a small problem, after being kidnapped raiders now no longer attack my character, I've tried looking up commands to reset them but so far all I've managed to do is get individuals to aggro on me with setEnemy, addFaction commands but nothing Global. The real twist to the story is it was Gunners who kidnapped my char at the time it all went wrong, and they reset just fine as they started shooting again shortly after.

Yeah tried that as well as shooting them roasting them with molotovs, mines, grenades, they just don't care what I do to them they just wont attack me unless I use the console command and even then its just an individual, not the faction. Of course I'm not ruling out I'm not typing in the right line, some commands do nothing and I may not be selecting the correct factions, I noticed on one forum they listed temp factions for special occasions. I dont have the Nuka World DLC so it cant be anything with that either I suppose.

Known Issues:

- Lining up animations inaccurately (dick not where vagina is) about 30% of the time. It just looks funny more than anything - just laugh it off! It's not a critical error at all to your system.

This sounds a lot like real life anyhow...

Yeah tried that as well as shooting them roasting them with molotovs, mines, grenades, they just don't care what I do to them they just wont attack me unless I use the console command and even then its just an individual, not the faction. Of course I'm not ruling out I'm not typing in the right line, some commands do nothing and I may not be selecting the correct factions, I noticed on one forum they listed temp factions for special occasions. I dont have the Nuka World DLC so it cant be anything with that either I suppose.

Ok for the record if anyone else suffers this problem I managed to fix it although it may have other bad side effects but theres a command player.RemoveAllFactions and then you have to addFaction # all those including the player faction that you used to belong to. The problem being other than the obvious factions there's no way of knowing what other factions your character may have been part of for neutral purposes.

whats the state of F4SE? I think thats the bigger issue is it not?

getting a working "sexlab" in Fallout 4 is only half the battle in my opinion what scripts and gameplay options that trigger through F4SE accomplish is what keeps things interesting.

How complex can we make things? What has Bethesda fucked up this time to make NPCs/Dialogues unusable? Thats something I have seen mentioned here and there.

Known Issues:

- Lining up animations inaccurately (dick not where vagina is) about 30% of the time. It just looks funny more than anything - just laugh it off! It's not a critical error at all to your system.

I guess I'm doing something wrong because I don't see people complaining of miss-alignments but in my game this is always the case. 

I played about 7 hours today and out of about 100 scenes - around 5 were OK, around 5 were somewhat OK, the rest (about 90%) were broken. 

It doesn't matter if it is a crowded space or not. I spent 2 hours building and scrapping stuff in a settlement and I observed the settlers that were constantly having sex around me. There is a big area with nothing but snapped wooden floor and even there - on a perfectly even surface and with nothing around them 90% of the alignment was broken. The most usual case - probably half of all the cases is that there is a distance between the characters. 

Something like this:

post-925979-0-20928300-1492455405_thumb.jpg

post-925979-0-87061900-1492468313_thumb.jpg

post-925979-0-09575800-1492468316_thumb.jpg

The second biggest problem was that one of the characters is slightly off in different directions. Something like this:

post-925979-0-58741100-1492455630_thumb.jpg

Both of them had sex 5 times while I was looting around and it went like this (2 times each situation)

post-925979-0-28530000-1492455753_thumb.jpg

post-925979-0-60138000-1492455754_thumb.jpg

There is enough space around them and nobody is bumping them around. I'm trying to understand what is going wrong. Any tips and tricks on how to deal with this are welcome.

Another thing I noticed watching the settlers is that sometimes one of them will break from the animation and will start to idle in place while the other one keeps humping. 

There is enough space around them and nobody is bumping them around. I'm trying to understand what is going wrong. Any tips and tricks on how to deal with this are welcome.

Another thing I noticed watching the settlers is that sometimes one of them will break from the animation and will start to idle in place while the other one keeps humping. 

ADD THIS STUFF:

My Documents/My Games/Fallout 4/

Fallout4Custom.ini

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=1
sDefaultLogOverlay=Papyrus

Fallout4Prefs.ini

[Launcher]
uLastAspectRatio=0
bEnableFileSelection=1

ADD THIS STUFF:

I already have this stuff. It is supposed to help with the stripping. I'm talking about alignment of the animations.

By the way, I'm still testing, but I think I have found a solution for the stripping. After copying the f4se files I made Actor.pex read only. And I had no problem with the stripping the whole day. Not sure if because of this or because I had Chrome with 20 tabs open running in the background. On some PC enabling the logging is not enough to slow down whatever thread in the game needs to be slower.

But from your reply I understand that you don't experience such misalignment issues, hopefully I can find a solution. Now thinking about it, there were 5 scenes in a metro while there was a fight going on. And they were all very well aligned. While the game was quite busy with all the fighting. Maybe I need to try with running more programs in the background.

ADD THIS STUFF:

I already have this stuff. It is supposed to help with the stripping. I'm talking about alignment of the animations.

By the way, I'm still testing, but I think I have found a solution for the stripping. After copying the f4se files I made Actor.pex read only. And I had no problem with the stripping the whole day. Not sure if because of this or because I had Chrome with 20 tabs open running in the background. On some PC enabling the logging is not enough to slow down whatever thread in the game needs to be slower.

But from your reply I understand that you don't experience such misalignment issues, hopefully I can find a solution. Now thinking about it, there were 5 scenes in a metro while there was a fight going on. And they were all very well aligned. While the game was quite busy with all the fighting. Maybe I need to try with running more programs in the background.

I'm not having any stripping problems since fixing my INI files......

:) 

I installed the mods, everything worked fine (except ground pounder) but then all of the sudden I'm allied with the raider faction. I've searched for console commands to fix this and think I found the answer, just wondering if anyone experienced this bug or is not even related to 4-play mods?

Also I could get in test center, but the terminal would not let me leave. What is this noob doing wrong??

I installed the mods, everything worked fine (except ground pounder) but then all of the sudden I'm allied with the raider faction. 

It is a known issue. For now the easiest way to fix it when it happens is with a bat file. 

fixfactions.txt

Save this file in your main FO4 directory - where the Fallout4.exe file is. 

When you start the game open the console and type:

bat fixfactions

The file contains:

Player.RemoveFromFaction 0001CBED

Player.RemoveFromFaction 00058303

Player.RemoveFromFaction 00117D52

Player.RemoveFromFaction 0002FB84

Player.RemoveFromFaction 00083AD0

Player.RemoveFromFaction 0013101D

jup thanx...

but i found a workaround myself....

just go to a group of "friends"(Raiders or the like), smaller groups are better, get one of them angry enough to attack you, and let them win and have their way with you, afterwards the mod corrected itself for me, as this time it could finish properly...

but thanx anyway your commands should be faster....

I installed the mods, everything worked fine (except ground pounder) but then all of the sudden I'm allied with the raider faction. 

It is a known issue. For now the easiest way to fix it when it happens is with a bat file. 

attachicon.giffixfactions.txt

Save this file in your main FO4 directory - where the Fallout4.exe file is. 

When you start the game open the console and type:

bat fixfactions

The file contains:

Player.RemoveFromFaction 0001CBED

Player.RemoveFromFaction 00058303

Player.RemoveFromFaction 00117D52

Player.RemoveFromFaction 0002FB84

Player.RemoveFromFaction 00083AD0

Player.RemoveFromFaction 0013101D

it worked great... 

need to use the papayrus text for the alignment issues

my new problem is NPC's from 4P Violate don't redress afterwards

(still alignment probs on certain positions, and naked NPC's running around.  )

Is there a quick fix for no stripping issue so everyone is nude during sex? Enabling papyrus didn't work.

Did you addf the appropriate lines to all the INI files?

:P

Yeah everything is fine now....but.....this....

post-245711-0-87588700-1492993570_thumb.png

Katy the teacher in the vault was doing it and I went to an earlier save because I messed up something. I just quit and will go back and see if things are fixed....but come on I feel like I'm in a Disney movie. :angel:

Archived