Four-Play Framework Development Thread

vinfamy

OK: I have noticed that there are some of you that are trying to run the game with NMM.......Bad idea.

Make a shortcut on your desktop & point it to F4SE.exe.

4 Play should now work as advertized, provided all your INI files have the correct changes made to them.

:) :) :) :)

I've being playing with Four Play, and when my female PC and a female NPC went at it, there's an obvious male voice being played. No sure if it's just me or if it's a known bug.

The sound files are embedded with Leito's animations. It's great, but more of a temporary solution to the constant requests for sounds a month or so back.

Going forward, I would imagine Four-Play handles sound within the framework rather than relying on each animator embedding sound files with their animations.

Hey all,

I'm having an issue that used to be occasional but now is happening constantly. When I initiated a scene, I get a black loading screen before the animation starts. When this happens, the actors' gender roles are reversed (my male PC is in the "receiver" position).  If I DON'T get the black loading screen, everything works as normal.

I cannot for the life of me figure out what causes the loading screen to appear at some times but not others. Any help here would be appreciated.

Tested using both the "Sex-em-up" and "Mindless Sex" plugins

So... I know that this is in it's baby steps, but I seem to be having a bit of a problem. I don't know if I'm just being an idiot and I didn't read something important or if I did something wrong, but basically, no stripping occurs. Animations and everything else with the Four-Play addons works other than stripping. Someone shed some light on this for me because I feel like I'm either being stupid or.. I don't know  :s

Also I have no idea what it means but when I launch Fallout 4 with F4SS, it gives me a message saying something about the LooksMenu. "You are currently running 9.(insert numbers here), 8.(insert numbers here) was expected." or something..

So... I know that this is in it's baby steps, but I seem to be having a bit of a problem. I don't know if I'm just being an idiot and I didn't read something important or if I did something wrong, but basically, no stripping occurs. Animations and everything else with the Four-Play addons works other than stripping. Someone shed some light on this for me because I feel like I'm either being stupid or.. I don't know  :s

Also I have no idea what it means but when I launch Fallout 4 with F4SS, it gives me a message saying something about the LooksMenu. "You are currently running 9.(insert numbers here), 8.(insert numbers here) was expected." or something..

The LooksMenu message is not related to Four-Play.

Stripping issue is either related to F4SE or Papyrus logging. Check the texts highlighted in red in my installation guide - link in my signature.

Still having problems with this.

Keep getting a message for every mood: fourplay: kidcheck: sexscene aborted due to dissallowed actor

Autonomy asks me to pick frequency everytime I log in.

Any solution to this?

The faq does say that some custom races are getting flagged by the kid check. Are you using any custom races? 

Keep getting a message for every mood: fourplay: kidcheck: sexscene aborted due to dissallowed actor

Any solution to this?

The faq does say that some custom races are getting flagged by the kid check. Are you using any custom races? 

No I had some before that I removed and it worked for a short time. I know some mods need a certain load order to work is it that?

I have followed the guide and it used to work until the last uppdate.

The mod works fine for me, as intended but I have a issue... not a big one but its annoying. For one I have max charisma. Well I'm trying to go through pipers main quest but in order for her to do that, I need to become my companion... issue is. every time I try to initiate dialogue with her, she doesn't say anything. just rubs her hands together and asks for sex. I'll say no, walk away, try again, she doesn't want nothing but sex from me... kinda frustrating XD. Is there anyway to give this a cool down or something??

I've being playing with Four Play, and when my female PC and a female NPC went at it, there's an obvious male voice being played. No sure if it's just me or if it's a known bug.

I believe its just set up like that, trying to make due with what voicelines are available. Until someone lends their voice work for modders to use specifically to change this. expect either you or your companion to become very Butch during the deed.

The mod works fine for me, as intended but I have a issue... not a big one but its annoying. For one I have max charisma. Well I'm trying to go through pipers main quest but in order for her to do that, I need to become my companion... issue is. every time I try to initiate dialogue with her, she doesn't say anything. just rubs her hands together and asks for sex. I'll say no, walk away, try again, she doesn't want nothing but sex from me... kinda frustrating XD. Is there anyway to give this a cool down or something??

Are you equipping the prostitution ring? If so, unequip it.

OR just let her bang you. She should return to normal then. Maybe there's a bug with the No option that I'll look into.

Power Armor users (especially followers) are still being selected via Autonomy.

attachicon.gifScreenShot17.pngattachicon.gifScreenShot18.pngattachicon.gifScreenShot19.png

You might still be using Crazy's old stuff, as opposed to his new stuff?

Not sure what you mean. This is Leito's animations. Using vinfamy's mods; autonomy, violate, kidnapped, vanilla fudge, and prostitution. Got four lei. Using latest version of Four Play and all the mods.

Not sure what you mean. This is Leito's animations. Using vinfamy's mods; autonomy, violate, kidnapped, vanilla fudge, and prostitution. Got four lei. Using latest version of Four Play and all the mods.

I'll add options to Autonomy to exclude certain things in my All-in-one MCM sometime in June

OR just let her bang you. She should return to normal then. Maybe there's a bug with the No option that I'll look it

I haven't used the ring. And I have let her have her way with me multiple times yet she just isn't satisfied!

Any solution to this?

No I had some before that I removed and it worked for a short time. I know some mods need a certain load order to work is it that?

I had the abort bug, seems to be related to Four_Lei_081 , least for myself, once I disabled that version, it started working with custom actors again.

Any solution to this?

I had the abort bug, seems to be related to Four_Lei_081 , least for myself, once I disabled that version, it started working with custom actors again.

Removed the error message but Autonomy still asks me to pick frequency everytime I log in. And they just stand there and nothing happens, can anyone remember the name of the file that Four_Lei_081 replaced?

OR just let her bang you. She should return to normal then. Maybe there's a bug with the No option that I'll look it

I haven't used the ring. And I have let her have her way with me multiple times yet she just isn't satisfied!

Anyone else experience this?

So I'm getting the kidcheck:disallowed actor message whenever I try anything four-play related. Seeing as it appears to be related to custom races, is there any way to keep them around while still using the animations? Like through the CK? I'm using one myself (Crimes Against Nature) and don't really want to lose all my progress.

I have no idea what I did wrong but my animations are no longer working. the only thing that seems to be working is just the actors stripping and thats it.  I've installed everything following the step by step guide and yet nothing works. 

Missing animation files/ Four-Play not pointing at the right animations

Make sure you install Four-Play, Four-Lei and Leito Pack on a save for the first time all at the same load.

So, I believe I followed the beginning installation guide to the letter, but for most animations the male actor does not appear. I can hear his voice and the female actor is working fine, but no male. Any advice would be very appreciated.

Thanks, and I apologize if this is a simple fix.

So I'm getting the kidcheck:disallowed actor message whenever I try anything four-play related. Seeing as it appears to be related to custom races, is there any way to keep them around while still using the animations? Like through the CK? I'm using one myself (Crimes Against Nature) and don't really want to lose all my progress.

I'm also using a custom race and am getting the kidcheck:disallowed message. Is there a way to troubleshoot this so that I won't need to get rid of my custom race, through either FO4Edit, the CK, or perhaps a rollback? I'm willing to rollback to an older version of the framework and add-ons, but I don't have my old versions of Four-Play and Four-Lei, and the download pages don't seem to have the old versions available.

EDIT: Tried to see if it would fix the issue to simply add my custom race in FormID List 4play_allowed_races with FO4Edit, but no dice. Even though it's been added, I'm still disallowed.

I think I've managed to get it working. What .esp was your edit saved under? Four-play.esp? If so, that needs to overwrite every other addon .esp because they all override the allowed races list from what I can tell

Archived