55 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

Making new versions for some old and garbage stuff.

More practice in 3d is always good.

Hide contents

I really like how new Alduin Heavy set looks.

Alduin_F.jpg.574fa7b4815c80a3536371486e07618f.jpgAlduin_B.jpg.86358b19e271b3f3b1d3de874d7be06d.jpg

Especially good with wings ?

Alduin_W.jpg.30f07a50df0634846a1b08128ae2e7fb.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

BTW, that's why I prefer to make more "revealing" clothes.

Look at those legs!

monk_F.jpg.ff99c532f9117cf08533ace65365cc07.jpgmonk_B.jpg.88d3859bc977836a12c241ac10c5603b.jpg

Re-make of Monk Robes, slightly inspired by this picture.

I think I should make skirt more "open", lol.

love the new Alduin heavy set as well looks way better than current one

Hello, I'm attempting to put some Amazon NPCs into the game - while I can do that just fine, I'm running into a few issues. I apologize if any of this has been asked before, but I didn't really want to comb through 47 pages of posts.

The first issue I have concerns the armor. Though I have admittedly limited experience with the Creation Kit, I can't figure out how the armor replacer mod works. I've installed and opened both it and the Amazon mod (as well as the required plugins), yet in the Creation Kit, I can't seem to find the armor, which is needed to make outfits for the NPCs. There is, within the "armor" subcategory of Objects, a number of items with underscores in front (so for instance,  _Amazon_Bandit_Body01_Full) - when I preview these, they just seem to be coffins with full pictures of an Amazon wearing them. If I make an outfit out of any of them, the armor appears with no issues in the preview window of the Actor editing screen (when ticking "full preview"), however it doesn't show up in-game, and the Amazon remains nude (or, in my specific case, in bikini).

The second issue is relative to the skin color - I've read that there are some Creation Kit kinks with this, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's not the mod's fault, but I figured I'd ask anyway: in the "Character Gen Parts" tab of the Actor editing window, if I set the "skintone.dds" file to, for instance, HumanSkinDarkSkin01 (so, a darker skin color than default), the body skin changes color; however, the face remains the default, white(ish) color.

So these are my two questions:

1) How does the armor appear within the Creation Kit, as an object? Or alternatively, is there a way to make that armor appear in-game, like as part of an outfit?

2) Can you change the NPCs' face tint to follow the body tint?

Thanks for any help! I have read above that you have difficulties with implementing NPCs, however I'm still hoping you can at least provide some insight into how these aspects work in the Creation Kit.

First things goes first: CK can't add one .esp to another .esp as master file.

So if you making separate esp for your NPCs - you should set additional masters for it in xEdit before you make something.

4 hours ago, Dissentrix said:

1) How does the armor appear within the Creation Kit, as an object? Or alternatively, is there a way to make that armor appear in-game, like as part of an outfit?

Armor has two objects: ARMO (Armor itself) and ARMA (Armor Addon).

ARMO defines stats, cost, appearance in the world (or "ground model", that box with picture), equipment slots, and list of Armor Addons.

ARMA defines model and appearance on character - path to nif files stored here.

Use google for manuals for more additional info.

4 hours ago, Dissentrix said:

2) Can you change the NPCs' face tint to follow the body tint?

You should export face tint texture. Select NPC record and press Ctrl+F4.

But! CK for LE can handle only textures with resolution of 256x256 pixels without mipmaps, CK for SE can handle 512x512.

If texture resolution is higher - you'll get broken texture ("red forehead" problem).

This is correct for "face textures overlays" only - skin tint texture (white square),  warpaints, and makeup textures.

I think you should search for NPC tutorials in google. There is a lot of them, with different ways to create.

Thank you for all of that! It helped a lot, and I've mostly fixed the issues I had, though I'd like to report that trying to give an amazon the hair #21 crashed the Creation Kit without fail ; maybe it's something on my end, but all other hair worked fine.

7 hours ago, Dissentrix said:

Thank you for all of that! It helped a lot, and I've mostly fixed the issues I had, though I'd like to report that trying to give an amazon the hair #21 crashed the Creation Kit without fail ; maybe it's something on my end, but all other hair worked fine.

I had crashing issues with hair 21 in the game on Special Edition before azazellz fixed something. It will probably help find the problem if you say whether you are using the special edition creation kit or the regular skyrim creation kit?

9 hours ago, Dissentrix said:

1 hour ago, bigsmitty2 said:

I had crashing issues with hair 21 in the game on Special Edition before azazellz fixed something. It will probably help find the problem if you say whether you are using the special edition creation kit or the regular skyrim creation kit?

Hair21.7z

Try meshes from this archive.

I used SSE Nif Optimizer on them again, and the result is different from the previous version.

11 hours ago, bigsmitty2 said:

I believe I'm using the regular Skyrim Creation Kit, but I could be wrong ; I suppose the Special Edition one is named that way? Mine is just named "Skyrim Creation Kit" on Steam.

9 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Hair21.7z 268.88 kB · 1 download

Try meshes from this archive.

I used SSE Nif Optimizer on them again, and the result is different from the previous version.

I'll have a look. Thanks again!

EDIT: Well, it doesn't crash anymore - but the hair also doesn't appear, she's bald with this. I assume I was supposed to overwrite the existing files in the "Meshes" folder? I'm using Mod Organizer 2, if that makes a difference.

53 minutes ago, Dissentrix said:

EDIT: Well, it doesn't crash anymore - but the hair also doesn't appear, she's bald with this. I assume I was supposed to overwrite the existing files in the "Meshes" folder? I'm using Mod Organizer 2, if that makes a difference.

Aw shit, here we go again © ?

Just like before, with NPC-facegen heads for character presets.

How I like crashing with SSE meshes, if someone only knew... Zero assumptions that there may go wrong, and only poking around blindly, in the hope that something will work.

Try this archive. I re-made hairstyle from scratch.

Hair21 v2.7z

Should be placed in Meshes\Az\Amazons\Hair\

6 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Aw shit, here we go again © ?

Just like before, with NPC-facegen heads for character presets.

How I like crashing with SSE meshes, if someone only knew... Zero assumptions that there may go wrong, and only poking around blindly, in the hope that something will work.

Try this archive. I re-made hairstyle from scratch.

Hair21 v2.7z 267.63 kB · 0 downloads

Should be placed in Meshes\Az\Amazons\Hair\

Sorry for the late reply, I was a little busy today.

Doesn't work either, unfortunately - still bald. The error goes: "FACEGEN: Non-skinned facegen part 'Az\Amazons\Hair\Hair21.nif'" (and a second one with Hair21HL). Hope that helps a little bit.

6 hours ago, Dissentrix said:

The error goes: "FACEGEN: Non-skinned facegen part 'Az\Amazons\Hair\Hair21.nif'" (and a second one with Hair21HL). Hope that helps a little bit. 

That's something interesting. Mesh is skinned, but game thinking it's not.

Ok, another version, re-saved through SSE bodyslide.

Hair21 v3.7z

And another, made through SSE bodyslide from scratch.

Hair21 v4.7z

It will be good, if you test both and say, which one is working.

8 hours ago, Dissentrix said:

Sorry, still no dice. Same error, both times.

It might be worth mentioning that there's a number of other errors upon loading up the preview for the Amazon - though as I said, all other hair work fine, so I didn't mention it. 

Hair21 v5.7z

This version works on my PC just fine.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bubbo16 said:

I have some issues with sse Matriark version i cant interact with anything i cant open door ecc i tried the experimental activation override option and changing the activation distance but nothing

Have no idea what can be wrong.

"Activation override" was mainly done to collect items from the ground - since the character is quite large, some players may have problems picking up items (without crouching).

11 hours ago, Piatek19 said:

The Illusory Blade spell crashes the game, is there a fix to that?

Check your game and your mods.

I heard about crashes because of bound weapons, but I have no idea how to solve them.

In my game all swords works fine.

Hello Azazellz, awesome mod!!! After long time on Nexus, finally found what was I looking for! Sexy women with impossible huge muscles and super-strength! xD

Playing on Skyrim SE with CBP physics and Lazy Heels working fine!

I have Sexlab mods too with some animation clippings, but it was expected.

I would like to know, if I can remove the unarmed animation attacks and which files are they? I prefer more the vanilla ones.

Also, it's possible to add glossy effects on skin textures? You could say how I can do that?

Do you guys have a Discord channel for this mod?

Again, thank you for that mod! Keep the good work! :D

1 hour ago, Kama_hitachi said:

I would like to know, if I can remove the unarmed animation attacks and which files are they? I prefer more the vanilla ones.

Names of all unarmed animations have "h2h" prefix. So you can find and delete them. But don't forget to re-run fnis after that.

Also, it's possible to add glossy effects on skin textures? You could say how I can do that?

Most easy way to add gloss effect is tweak some ENB values, related to "Specular" (in "Environment" section, or "SkinSpecular" section), right in the game, using ENB config menu.

More complex way - change some values in nif files. In each nif file, since all armor files goes with body inside.

Do you guys have a Discord channel for this mod?

No. Do we need it?

2 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Names of all unarmed animations have "h2h" prefix. So you can find and delete them. But don't forget to re-run fnis after that.

Most easy way to add gloss effect is tweak some ENB values, related to "Specular" (in "Environment" section, or "SkinSpecular" section), right in the game, using ENB config menu.

More complex way - change some values in nif files. In each nif file, since all armor files goes with body inside.

Thank you, I'll try that :)

No. Do we need it?

Nah, actually not, sorry :x

1 hour ago, GrievousReborn said:

Any plans to try to get this mod you converted to UUNP LE to work with Amazons of Skyrim?

Yes.

But right now I don't have much time for making proper conversion.

4 hours ago, Kama_hitachi said:

Nah, actually not, sorry :x

Well, with a little thought, maybe I'll create a server later. Can be useful for bug tracking and for other stuff.