7 minutes ago, supercheese123 said:

I assume the values which i need to change are somewhere in spells?

No. You need to change value in "Function Parameters" block.

Don't forget to check conditions - because different races have different buffs from PW. Matriarch have x3 multiplayer for power attacks, Warlord x2, Warrior x1.5.

I actually determined that it is actually the Amazon Race itself which conflicts with Better Vampires. Using my same mod setup, but changing to another race, the scripts began working again. This is rather unfortunate as I love both of these mods and have no idea what the conflict actually is. Anyone have any idea?

17 hours ago, malhavoc431 said:

So I was wondering if this conflicted with the Better Vampires mod. I'd like to use both the model and the BV mod.

Hrm, I don't run Better Vampires myself. Just by looking at the description of Better Vampires I think there's a good chance it won't conflict much? I am clearly wrong on this guess. =(

If you do give it a go let me know how it turns out so I might have a chance to fix compat issues.

Edit:

@malhavoc431 Did we just post at the same time?

I think the fact that BV states it only affects the user Vampire means there's shenanigans with Race records. I'll retract my previous guess on mod conflicts since you've just proven me wrong lol.

If we find the reason why the Base Amazon mod conflicts with Better Vampires and it gets resolved, I was going to offer to dl BV and just make the model adjustments as a patch for ya.

But obviously the base conflicts should be resolved first.

There aren't any model conflicts from what I can tell. It is all scripting conflicts and that is way out of my comfort zone. I don't know precisely what is butting heads in BV and Amazons, but it just won't let the BV scripts run.

EDIT 1:

Tried switching to the ESP version rather than ESM to see if I could adjust load order and fix things. It didn't work. I think it might be a matter of BV not being able to properly register the race, despite working for countless other race mods. I'm looking at BV's FAQs to see if there is some sort of extra step you need to take to have it work with a custom race.

EDIT 2:

Found this, but I can't check since Creation Kit will not play nice with me for some reason: https://sites.google.com/site/bettervampires/faq/using-a-custom-race

9 hours ago, malhavoc431 said:

There aren't any model conflicts from what I can tell. It is all scripting conflicts and that is way out of my comfort zone. I don't know precisely what is butting heads in BV and Amazons, but it just won't let the BV scripts run. 

Well, for me all works fine.

https://imgur.com/a/YBC74gp

Except one thing - race still don't switching to vampire automatically. Have no idea why this happens.

The solution at this moment — after you became a “vampire” (got sick with the disease, waited 72 hours and a message with “your blood boils” appeared) - then use the console to change the race to an actual vampire (player.setrace AmazonXXXVampire).

After some research I think that bug (when race does not switch to vampire automatically) was not my fault.

I installed the latest version of RaceCompatibility (v 1.0.7), launched a new game, and everything works fine.

But only without Better Vampires. With BV race stuck again, so you should switch it to vampire manually.

10 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Well, for me all works fine.

https://imgur.com/a/YBC74gp

Except one thing - race still don't switching to vampire automatically. Have no idea why this happens.

The solution at this moment — after you became a “vampire” (got sick with the disease, waited 72 hours and a message with “your blood boils” appeared) - then use the console to change the race to an actual vampire (player.setrace AmazonXXXVampire).

Hmm. I seem to have the opposite problem. My eyes change and I can feed like a vampire and the powers change accordingly, but the script stays at GlobalVariable == 666. Which means the BV scripts aren't running. I'll try manually switching my race to see if that works.

EDIT: Nope. Still doesn't work. Still have this displayed:
https://imgur.com/mhGfZEP

5 hours ago, Azazellz said:

You need to feed at least once, I think.

That was after I just fed. Tried it on someone sleeping and did a sneak feeding too. It will display in the top right, "I am now a Vampire Fledgling!" but when I check the status screen it says, "Feed to update"

On 7/5/2019 at 1:06 PM, Azazellz said:

I don't think this is a good idea.

Because if you do this, then some equipment from other mods will no longer appear on the character (various things like horns, tails, visual effects, or even shields).

Yes, exactly as I said earlier.

My version should work too, but without unnecessary changes like this.

Well, I think it should, because I did not check it properly - I do not have free time for that.

Later, when I have some time, I'll make more accurate version with all possible items - playable and un-playable.

Ah, I completely misunderstood the purpose of your armor replacer plugin.  It does the same thing that I was trying to do.  I thought it was doing something different.  Yours is the more correct way of doing it and should be way more compatible.  Nevermind my patch.

I tested only a single piece of armor with your armor replacer, and it worked.  I have no idea why it works.  I'm curious how it's able to point to custom armor while still having the default race selected for armor morphs, but I couldn't figure it out through xEDIT.  I will consider it magic and wait for your finished product.

6 hours ago, malhavoc431 said:

That was after I just fed. Tried it on someone sleeping and did a sneak feeding too. It will display in the top right, "I am now a Vampire Fledgling!" but when I check the status screen it says, "Feed to update"

Check RaceCompatibility version and install. It have some scripts, related to Better Vampires.

My screenshot was made after first feed.

5 hours ago, lilac101 said:

Ah, I completely misunderstood the purpose of your armor replacer plugin.  It does the same thing that I was trying to do.  I thought it was doing something different.  Yours is the more correct way of doing it and should be way more compatible.  Nevermind my patch.

I tested only a single piece of armor with your armor replacer, and it worked.  I have no idea why it works.  I'm curious how it's able to point to custom armor while still having the default race selected for armor morphs, but I couldn't figure it out through xEDIT.  I will consider it magic and wait for your finished product. 

Some armor in my plugin may not work, since I did not tested them all.

All ArmorAddons in my mod linked only with Amazon races, and with "Default" race in the top part. New AAs was placed on top of vanilla AAs, so they should load first.

But this may work strange - sometimes AA from the bottom of the list may be used before AA from the top.

Have no idea how this exactly works... But "it just works"©.

Right now I'm making more accurate mod (when I have time), without using scripts for sorting - I do some things manually this time.

11 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Check RaceCompatibility version and install. It have some scripts, related to Better Vampires.

My screenshot was made after first feed.

Already made sure it was up to date. Reinstalled it just to be safe and made sure all the right scripts were installed. Same thing after the first feed. :/

2 hours ago, malhavoc431 said:

Already made sure it was up to date. Reinstalled it just to be safe and made sure all the right scripts were installed. Same thing after the first feed.

23 minutes ago, Thefallen1977 said:

Malhavoc431 try this in the console

stopquest PlayerVampireQuest
resetquest PlayerVampireQuest
startquest PlayerVampireQuest

then Feed and it should work

Or try to start not as vampire, and only then became a vampire through Sanguinare Vampiris (console command "player.addspell b8780" (may require enter this command more than once), but decrease disease resist first - since Amazons immune to all diseases. Console command "player.modav diseaseresist -100").

I think it's Alternative Start do bad things with PlayerVampireQuest.

1 hour ago, Azazellz said:

Or try to start not as vampire, and only then became a vampire through Sanguinare Vampiris (console command "player.addspell b8780" (may require enter this command more than once), but decrease disease resist first - since Amazons immune to all diseases. Console command "player.modav diseaseresist -100").

I think it's Alternative Start do bad things with PlayerVampireQuest.

Tried both those things and neither works. I have no idea what the conflict is. As I said, I can be a vampire as any other race just fine. I'm going to try downloading another custom race and see if it works or not.

EDIT:

Okay so I figured out it is ALL custom races which is having this issue. Now I just need to figure out how the heck to fix it. :/

This is kinda stupid but if anybody out there wants to replace persuasion options to just *flex seductively* and intimidation to *flex angrily* you would be my new favorite person.

OOH! And maybe a buff that lowers prices with merchants like *amazon beauty; the stunned onlookers are more likely to treat an amazon more favorably while bartering* somethin like that would be come. But again if this isn't in the ball park I'll live.

• 2 weeks later...

New version of Armor Replacer (for Legendary Edition)

https://mega.nz/#!jZZ0RIQT!FW2JjzAt0JVwRFXJ8bY9Wk9Hv2RldGnQGmr5f6Qriqc

Now with correct armor addons (old version use addons for Khajiits and Argonians for some armors).

And with pre-placed vanilla files, so you can see whole "file tree" of the mod.

But a lot of works still should be made - some armors does not have female files at all, some armors does not have 1st person files for body armor, not working texture sets, and so on.

I think that these fixes will be made only after I finish conversions for all possible armor in the game (someday, someday...).

Also, for peoples who asked - archive with resources for beast-races.
Two .PSD files with 4k body textures: normal maps, body textures and specular maps, with different layers and with different variants.
Should be seamless with "Feminine Argonian Lizard" and "Feminine Khajiit Gray Cat" textures.
You should know how to use Photoshop or GIMP for making actual textures from this.
For making seamless head meshes you can use Bodyslide resources from the main mod.
40 minutes ago, Gramof0n said:

The armor replacer doesn't work for me, for whatever reason.  

Because there only vanilla files.

You should place correct files (from standalone version of armor addon) and and change their names to matching vanilla file names by yourself.

I did not do it because we still don't have all armors converted.

24 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

Because there only vanilla files.

You should place correct files (from standalone version of armor addon) and and change their names to matching vanilla file names by yourself.

I did not do it because we still don't have all armors converted.

Alright, I guess I'll wait for the conversions then. Anyhow, thanks for the answer.

2 hours ago, GrievousReborn said:

when you get all armors done and fill the replacer mod what will you do with the outfits that add a new piece that does not a counterpart (example vanilla wedding dress does not have gloves but your amazon version does) 

I'll make them available for crafting.

And other non-craftable and non-playable stuff too (like graybeard robes or executioner set - so they will become playable).

Making new versions for some old and garbage stuff.

More practice in 3d is always good.

Spoiler

I really like how new Alduin Heavy set looks.

Alduin_F.jpg.574fa7b4815c80a3536371486e07618f.jpgAlduin_B.jpg.86358b19e271b3f3b1d3de874d7be06d.jpg

Especially good with wings ?

Alduin_W.jpg.30f07a50df0634846a1b08128ae2e7fb.jpg

Spoiler

BTW, that's why I prefer to make more "revealing" clothes.

Look at those legs!

monk_F.jpg.ff99c532f9117cf08533ace65365cc07.jpgmonk_B.jpg.88d3859bc977836a12c241ac10c5603b.jpg

Re-make of Monk Robes, slightly inspired by this picture.

I think I should make skirt more "open", lol.