Sorry, didn't get to test it until a bit ago. I can confirm that everything is working as intended without any crashes, thank you so much for taking the time and going to the trouble of helping me.

I can also confirm that at least one of the unused NPCs is for some reason set up to work as a follower assuming that you can get their relationship rank up somehow. Not quite sure where she'll go if I dismiss her though.

I have to say, it is awesome to know this mod is still in the works. When I saw that this had updated, I immediately reinstalled Skyrim so I could play using this mod. Please keep up the fantastic work! I cannot wait to see what else you have in store for us.

14 hours ago, hpmaster said:

I can also confirm that at least one of the unused NPCs is for some reason set up to work as a follower assuming that you can get their relationship rank up somehow. Not quite sure where she'll go if I dismiss her though.

Yes, they have all necessary factions, but that's all. They not placed in the world, they not have perks, combat styles, and other stats. And not have required relationship with player.

33 minutes ago, malhavoc431 said:

I have to say, it is awesome to know this mod is still in the works. When I saw that this had updated, I immediately reinstalled Skyrim so I could play using this mod. Please keep up the fantastic work! I cannot wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Thanks for your words.

16 minutes ago, bigsmitty2 said:

It seems like the bug of the face geometries causing CTDs also affects the face sculpt presets. When I try to load the .nif files in Racemenu's "Sculpt" menu on Special Edition the game crashes to desktop.

I completely forgot about these files...
Thanks for the report, I'll fix this later.

Thank you so much for all the effort and the amazing work. I already loved the previous version, but now with the ability to trow around enemies it's even more satisfying! 
Do you plan on porting to the new version the SOS Penzor Addon? 

6 hours ago, sebabergh said:

Do you plan on porting to the new version the SOS Penzor Addon? 

I was thinking about creating something new, based on a new version of EvilReflex high-poly schlong.

But now - I just do not know.

There was quite a lot of work related to my main job, which I will be doing all summer. Very little free time to do something else.

2 hours ago, Azazellz said:

I was thinking about creating something new, based on a new version of EvilReflex high-poly schlong.

But now - I just do not know.

There was quite a lot of work related to my main job, which I will be doing all summer. Very little free time to do something else.

Of course, real life comes first, don't feel obligated to do anything, you're already such a generous modder!
And a small bug report; after i cast Amazon Spirit on a follower and i change map, at first the follower's model retains the muscular texture, but after another loading screeen it fixed itself.

20190603011402_1.jpg

11 hours ago, sebabergh said:

And a small bug report; after i cast Amazon Spirit on a follower and i change map, at first the follower's model retains the muscular texture, but after another loading screeen it fixed itself.

This is strange because the skin texture is attached to the armor, which appears when the spell effect begins.

So, if follower removes armor from spell. then skin texture should reverse to default.

I'll check this bug later.

54 minutes ago, malhavoc431 said:

So quick question. Are there any pictures of the Vampire/Werewolf Amazon tests that are included in this mod? I was wanting to get a preview to see if I should give them a try.

Vampires have unique eyes (red with black sclera) and unique spells (slightly changed regular versions).

Vampire Lords and Werewolves models\skeletons\textures are not affected. Only small fix, available in MCM, for bringing back some core racial features, like carry weight, stamina, and other stuff.

Right now I can't figure out how to implement custom shape only for certain races, without affecting other races and NPCs (and I don't have suitable models too).

On 6/3/2019 at 1:25 PM, Azazellz said:

Vampires have unique eyes (red with black sclera) and unique spells (slightly changed regular versions).

Vampire Lords and Werewolves models\skeletons\textures are not affected. Only small fix, available in MCM, for bringing back some core racial features, like carry weight, stamina, and other stuff.

Right now I can't figure out how to implement custom shape only for certain races, without affecting other races and NPCs (and I don't have suitable models too).

Funny that you should mention this.  It leads right into a post I was about to make.

First, this is a fantastic mod, and you've put a lot of hard work into it.  I've been impressed by it and look forward to how you improve it in the future.

I've been working on a couple of mods to compliment this one.  The first is in regards to custom shapes per race.

1) Custom shapes for only certain races is entirely possible and is actually built into the engine, but Bethesda took the laziest possible route when they made all the races for Skyrim.

This mod gives seperate body shapes, skin textures, clothes and armor for each vanilla race:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4298-custom-body-skin-clothes-and-armor-for-all-races/

The mod in this link (BSCAR) changes the way that vanilla armor works.  If I had a vanilla Orcish Cuirass in my inventory, it will look different depending on the race of the person equipping it.  A Dunmer may look curvy and busty, and then a Nord equipping the same armor may look fat and muscular.  It all depends on the bodies you create for each race.

I am currently working on a patch for this mod that would add the Amazons of Skyrim races to it.  BSCAR is incredibly complicated to use.  You have to generate all of the body shapes and skin textures and put them in the exact place for the whole thing to work.  There is no scripting or magic going on in the background.  He is just changing the armoraddon records, so it is also possible for me to create a standalone version of my mod that only affects the armor for Amazons of Skyrim and not the vanilla races.  Vanilla races would all use the same armor shape, but the Amazons would use their own.

Custom shapes for werewolves and vampires are possible, but I would have to delve a little deeper into the technical side of how all of that works.  It should be possible.

With your permission, Azazellz, I can finish this mod and give you both the BSCAR patch and a standalone version.  Once the groundwork is done, all you have to do is change the path for the meshes when you need to make any changes or add new armors.

It will still take me some time to finish.  It is incredibly tedious, but I should have it done by the end of June.  I'm using the Amazon versions of vanilla meshes that are already complete, and then using placeholders for the vanilla armors that do not have an equivalent in Amazons of Skyrim.

2) Amazons of Skyrim is basically god mode, so I wanted to make something that would allow you to use the Amazon race in a normal play-through.

I am working on a mod that can be used with or without Amazons of Skyrim (it can be used with any mods).  It is a Muscle Growth Potion mod.

It is a potion that will increase your weight and height and add to your stats and combat abilities.  It comes in 5 tiers.  Each tier adds progressively more weight, height, stats, and combat abilities, but lasts for shorter and shorter amounts of time.  When the potion wears off, you shrink back down to normal size and lose the extra stats and abilities.  You also go into withdrawal, which decreases your stats and abilities even further.  Either waiting or taking another potion will remove the effects of withdrawal.

For it to work with the Amazons of Skyrim, it would require an Amazon race with vanilla or minimally increased starting stats and abilities.  The potion would temporarily and progressively add them back when used.  I will be making a custom Amazon race for my own personal use with the potion, but officially creating another plain Amazon race is entirely up to Azazellz.

This mod is way more complicated than the BSCAR patch, so it will take me some time to finish it.  I have Tier 1 of the potion done, so I might release an extremely early version.

TL;DR: I'm making a patch that allows Amazons to pick up and wear vanilla armor but give it the looks of Amazon armor.  I'm also making a Muscle Growth Potion mod that will temporarily increase your height, weight, stats, and abilities.

14 minutes ago, lilac101 said:

Funny that you should mention this.  It leads right into a post I was about to make.

First, this is a fantastic mod, and you've put a lot of hard work into it.  I've been impressed by it and look forward to how you improve it in the future.

I've been working on a couple of mods to compliment this one.  The first is in regards to custom shapes per race.

1) Custom shapes for only certain races is entirely possible and is actually built into the engine, but Bethesda took the laziest possible route when they made all the races for Skyrim.

This mod gives seperate body shapes, skin textures, clothes and armor for each vanilla race:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4298-custom-body-skin-clothes-and-armor-for-all-races/

The mod in this link (BSCAR) changes the way that vanilla armor works.  If I had a vanilla Orcish Cuirass in my inventory, it will look different depending on the race of the person equipping it.  A Dunmer may look curvy and busty, and then a Nord equipping the same armor may look fat and muscular.  It all depends on the bodies you create for each race.

I am currently working on a patch for this mod that would add the Amazons of Skyrim races to it.  BSCAR is incredibly complicated to use.  You have to generate all of the body shapes and skin textures and put them in the exact place for the whole thing to work.  There is no scripting or magic going on in the background.  He is just changing the armoraddon records, so it is also possible for me to create a standalone version of my mod that only affects the armor for Amazons of Skyrim and not the vanilla races.  Vanilla races would all use the same armor shape, but the Amazons would use their own.

Custom shapes for werewolves and vampires are possible, but I would have to delve a little deeper into the technical side of how all of that works.  It should be possible.

With your permission, Azazellz, I can finish this mod and give you both the BSCAR patch and a standalone version.  Once the groundwork is done, all you have to do is change the path for the meshes when you need to make any changes or add new armors.

It will still take me some time to finish.  It is incredibly tedious, but I should have it done by the end of June.  I'm using the Amazon versions of vanilla meshes that are already complete, and then using placeholders for the vanilla armors that do not have an equivalent in Amazons of Skyrim.

2) Amazons of Skyrim is basically god mode, so I wanted to make something that would allow you to use the Amazon race in a normal play-through.

I am working on a mod that can be used with or without Amazons of Skyrim (it can be used with any mods).  It is a Muscle Growth Potion mod.

It is a potion that will increase your weight and height and add to your stats and combat abilities.  It comes in 5 tiers.  Each tier adds progressively more weight, height, stats, and combat abilities, but lasts for shorter and shorter amounts of time.  When the potion wears off, you shrink back down to normal size and lose the extra stats and abilities.  You also go into withdrawal, which decreases your stats and abilities even further.  Either waiting or taking another potion will remove the effects of withdrawal.

For it to work with the Amazons of Skyrim, it would require an Amazon race with vanilla or minimally increased starting stats and abilities.  The potion would temporarily and progressively add them back when used.  I will be making a custom Amazon race for my own personal use with the potion, but officially creating another plain Amazon race is entirely up to Azazellz.

This mod is way more complicated than the BSCAR patch, so it will take me some time to finish it.  I have Tier 1 of the potion done, so I might release an extremely early version.

TL;DR: I'm making a patch that allows Amazons to pick up and wear vanilla armor but give it the looks of Amazon armor.  I'm also making a Muscle Growth Potion mod that will temporarily increase your height, weight, stats, and abilities.

with the armors changing with race i think the guy who made this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46343?tab=files Oblivion Muscle Girl used something similar cause when you put an outfit on the race it changed to fit the shape of race body

20 minutes ago, lilac101 said:

TL;DR: I'm making a patch that allows Amazons to pick up and wear vanilla armor but give it the looks of Amazon armor. 

It was one of my future goals. when (or if, ha-ha) I finish converting all vanilla armor.

First, I was planning to do it in the “classic” way (like prisoner clothes was made in current version) - by manually adding new armor addons to all existing armors. And I was really scared by the amount of free time needed for making this (which I have very little right now... And during whole summer too).

Next I look into scripts - for changing armor addon of the equipped armor for certain races "on the fly". No luck for now.

If you can use another tool for this - this is really great.

About Werewolves and Vampire Lords I have an idea for "body armor" feature. Script tracking "race switch" event, and if you transforms into certain race, after transform is complete, script just equip custom "body armor" on top of current body. Main trouble here is skeleton (for tweaking body proportions) - it is coded in race record, and can not be changed by equipping armor. At least for now I don't know any way for it.

20 hours ago, Azazellz said:

It was one of my future goals. when (or if, ha-ha) I finish converting all vanilla armor.

First, I was planning to do it in the “classic” way (like prisoner clothes was made in current version) - by manually adding new armor addons to all existing armors. And I was really scared by the amount of free time needed for making this (which I have very little right now... And during whole summer too).

Next I look into scripts - for changing armor addon of the equipped armor for certain races "on the fly". No luck for now.

If you can use another tool for this - this is really great.

You should be scared about the amount of time it takes to do it in the "classic" way.  There are an absurd amount of armor addons, but by using BSCAR as a base, I've removed some of the initial work.  It's a lot of work in the front end, but once that is done, it's a lot easier to edit afterwards.  As long as Bethesda doesn't release another expansion or something.

I've tried mods that use spells and scripts to switch equipped armor on the fly, but my experience was not a good one.  Scripts can be buggy, and it doesn't always take correctly.  But it also could have just been the quality of the mod.

There is a third option, but it puts some work on the end user.  You can use crafting recipes to convert vanilla armor into race specific armor.

About Werewolves and Vampire Lords I have an idea for "body armor" feature. Script tracking "race switch" event, and if you transforms into certain race, after transform is complete, script just equip custom "body armor" on top of current body. Main trouble here is skeleton (for tweaking body proportions) - it is coded in race record, and can not be changed by equipping armor. At least for now I don't know any way for it.

I haven't looked too deep into it yet, but my current thought is: why not create separate Amazon Werewolves and Amazon Vampire Lord races?  Give Amazons a separate power when they become a vampire or werewolf that directs their transformation to these new races.  The new races can have their own body shape and skeleton.  I just don't know if there is anything tied to the original vampire lord and werewolf races that would cause problems by using a different race.  I'll probably do some tests once the ArmorAddon patch is done.

1 hour ago, lilac101 said:

There is a third option, but it puts some work on the end user.  You can use crafting recipes to convert vanilla armor into race specific armor.

And this require creating Recipes and Tempering Recipes for all new armor... Bad idea ?

The third option is to write a xEdit script or SkyProc patcher that will do all this automatically.
Since this is all fairly simple programming - writing such things should not be a problem. Of course, if you are familiar with certain programming languages in which these programs work.
Personally, I have no idea how to write xEdit scripts or SkyProc patches, although I know what and how should be coded in they.
1 hour ago, lilac101 said:

I haven't looked too deep into it yet, but my current thought is: why not create separate Amazon Werewolves and Amazon Vampire Lord races?  Give Amazons a separate power when they become a vampire or werewolf that directs their transformation to these new races.  The new races can have their own body shape and skeleton.  I just don't know if there is anything tied to the original vampire lord and werewolf races that would cause problems by using a different race.  I'll probably do some tests once the ArmorAddon patch is done.

Intervention in these quests can break a lot of various things.

In addition, I always try to follow the principle of maximum compatibility with other mods.

NiO equippable transforms can overwrite skeleton - they works not only for high heels. This may be an alternative.

Great work with the race and body.

I was wondering if you had a more conservative/covering armor or clothing in progress. Such as robes or body suits. As much as I love all that muscle covering it up would be nice as well. Considering that you could have some "try to hide it" role play going on, or  just wanting to cover up a bit more.

Yours Sincerely

2 long nights - and I did it.

With the power of xEdit scripts I managed to make esp-file that can be used as armor replacer template.

AmazonsOfSkyrim - Armor Replacer.7z

(Only LE version, who need SE version can make it, just by re-saving plugin in SSE Creation Kit... Or use it "as is". Should work, at least for testing purposes).

How this thing work:

It adds an "Amazon" version of armor addon to the most of the armor and clothing in the game.

But! Only for "playable" records. So, if you can't wear something - this thing will be unaffected by my mod ("Executioner" set, for example, or Graybeard robes).

Affected equipment slots: body, feet, hands. And amulets, open-faced helmets, hoods and closed-faced helmets (because of the neck).

Un-affected slots: shields, circlets and rings.

And now the most fun part (that's why it takes me so long to make this plugin).

I saved all vanilla paths to the files of the armor and clothes!

But with small change - now all folders with ,nif files should be placed not just in "meshes\armor" (or meshes\clothes), but in "meshes\Az\armor" (or "meshes\Az\clothes"), with keeping all folder structure. DLC equipment should be placed in this folders too (no "DLC01" or "DLC02" folders needed).

For example, Steel Armor. Old path was "meshes\armor\steel\f\cuirass_1.nif". New path is "meshes\Az\armor\steel\f\cuirass_1.nif" (male files is also supported, but who need them?)

And DLC example - Chitin Heavy set. Old path "meshes\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\f\cuirass_1.nif" - new path "meshes\Az\armor\chitinheavy\f\cuirass_1.nif"

Small exceptions:

Dragon Priests masks - they should be placed in the new folder "Az\Armor\Dragonpriest\ (original files was stored in "Actor" folder, with priests modes)

Falmer Heavy helmet - should be placed with other falmer equipment.

2 child clothes sets from HF - they was placed in _BYOH folder, now they should be placed in "meshes\Az\Clothes\Childrenclothes, with 3 vanilla sets. Yes, they marked as "playable" since HF DLC (have no idea why), so xEdit script processed them too.

So, you can just copy all vanilla folders with armor and clothes, and use it as template for future replacements. Just copy desired meshes (include meshes for first person view, if they exists), and rename them to match vanilla format.

If you just copy and don't replace vanilla file - it will be used for equipment. If you don't copy any files - you'll get "invisible" armor piece.

Bugs? Of course. Texture set may be not applied to some armor or clothes because of esp and nif structure (need to make patches for that).

And I could miss some equipment, of course.

P.s. oh god, my english is so bad today. I'm sorry for that. Too tired on my main work and on making this file.

1 minute ago, Aliceliddel00 said:

Is the SE version the race version or just the old file of true amazons?

No, it's completely new mod - new features, stats, races.

With old meshes and small tweaks in textures here and there (less noticeable seams, new normals for hands and feet, for example).

52 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

No, it's completely new mod - new features, stats, races.

With old meshes and small tweaks in textures here and there (less noticeable seams, new normals for hands and feet, for example).

so it is basically this new mod but with older meshes and tweaks?

44 minutes ago, Aliceliddel00 said:

so it is basically this new mod but with older meshes and tweaks?

Yes.

The appearance of a player from any of the 5 races of the mod will be almost the same as before (same meshes, skeletons and almost same textures),but the gameplay will be different - 2 combat-based races with combat abilities, 2 magic-based races with new spells and magical abilities, and one OP race with both types of abilities.

And new MCM to customize new stuff.