1 hour ago, serejik587 said:

With the update, I lost part of the sliders in the races menu.

My mod does not affect sliders in RaceMenu.

If you want to find out why this happened, I need more information.
What kind of sliders are missing (their names)? Only for races from my mod, or for all? Your load order?

6 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

My mod does not affect sliders in RaceMenu.

If you want to find out why this happened, I need more information.
What kind of sliders are missing (their names)? Only for races from my mod, or for all? Your load order?

Sorry it was my mistake. I did not notice the "citrus head" mod. Thank you for your mod and support.

22 minutes ago, optrollmanop2 said:

GAME CRASH: I need help

When i start the game with this mod ACTIVE all animations stop working and when i try to change race to a amazon the game crash before the character have loaded.

Why does this happening?

PLZ help

"Notify me of replies" is on 

Check mod requirements and be sure you installed mod correctly.

Crash on character load during creation usually because of missing skeleton files. You need XMPSE skeleton.

Missing animations - because of wrong FNIS data. Don't forget to run FNIS after installation.

3 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Check mod requirements and be sure you installed mod correctly.

Crash on character load during creation usually because of missing skeleton files. You need XMPSE skeleton.

Missing animations - because of wrong FNIS data. Don't forget to run FNIS after installation.

Okey. 1st when you say "installed mod correctly" do you mean like, install them in order or?

2nd "mod requirements" I have: RaceCompatibilityXPMSEHDT Physics ExtensionFNISNetImmerse OverrideRacemenuSkyUI

I dont have: FNIS_PCEA2

But when i think about it, I do NOT have the paid DLCs "Dragonborn DLC" "Dawnguard DLC" from steam or so. But i do have pirate copys of them that i know works.

I did run FNIS after installing the mods, but i have only "pitched/Checked" Gender spesific animations and SKELETON arm fix. I dont know if that is the preoblem.

Fnis results:

6184 animations for 28 mods successfully included (character).
 2748 animations for 8 mods and 42 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

0 possible consistence issues

I dont know if i have installed some of the mods wrong or something. What do you think?

P.s. man i am so thankful for your fast replys and suport :D❤️ 

7 hours ago, optrollmanop2 said:

Okey. 1st when you say "installed mod correctly" do you mean like, install them in order or?

Check mod version. It should match your game version (SE - LE). Check installation folder for the files. Try to re-download it and install again - files may be corrupted for some reason.

If you use mod managers like MO or MO2 - make sure all the necessary mods are active and don't overwritten by other mods.

For further diagnostic try to create nord female character, close racemenu and type into console "Player.Setrace amazonwarlodrace" (without quotes). Check for CTD.

5 hours ago, stupidmanstupid said:

Is there any tutorial or guide to create an Argonian variant using this mod? I know some people in the thread made a Khajiit one.

I have very little modding experience so any guides that point me in the right direction would be appreciated.

I don't know such guides. Because it's quite complicated process.

You should know how to work in CK (for making new race), in OutfitStudio (for making meshes) and you should know how to make textures and normal map (most difficult part).

On 6/20/2019 at 9:14 AM, Azazellz said:

Check mod version. It should match your game version (SE - LE). Check installation folder for the files. Try to re-download it and install again - files may be corrupted for some reason.

If you use mod managers like MO or MO2 - make sure all the necessary mods are active and don't overwritten by other mods.

For further diagnostic try to create nord female character, close racemenu and type into console "Player.Setrace amazonwarlodrace" (without quotes).

So i did type "Player.Setrace amazonwarlodrace" in the consol and the only thing that happend was that my character turned in to a red squer with a ! mark. (i know that it means missing texture) I have a screen shot ScreenShot2.bmp

And again when i start the game no npcs have animations, they are only T-posing. Even though creatures have animations. However the animations for my npcs are comin back

when i uncheck "AmazonsOfSkyrim_-_Armor_1.1_SE.7z" and "AmazonsOfSkyrim_1.1_SE.7z". If you look at my screens shots down below u can see the setup i am using when trying starting the game with this mod. (AmazonsOfSkyrim Armor and AmazonsOfSkyrim are there but not in the screenshot) You can see the version for everymod aswell. All downloaded after june 16th.

Do u think i can have checked something weird when installing "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended" that may cuz the problem?

I havent checked anything only the standard.

• Physics Extension
  • Skeleton meshes
  • racemenu
  • none

(animation variantes) Everyone are checked with none

(First person animation) (Axe) not checked and (Sword) checked with none

(Mounted combat animation) (Axe) not checked (Bow) not checked (Sword) checked with none.

(compatibility Patches) (Schlongs of Skyrim - SOS) Checked with none (The joy of perspective) Checked with none.

(Deadly Mutilation) Checked with none (Enderal) Check with None.

I am now going to re install skyrim and try with the mod. I will reply if it worked

Thank you so much for your replys and support <3<3<3 

96827047_Skyrimvortex2.png.132aa5cbfca7e1e310f65f4234ad40e5.png

Skyrim vortex.png

22 minutes ago, optrollmanop2 said:

"AmazonsOfSkyrim_-_Armor_1.1_SE.7z" and "AmazonsOfSkyrim_1.1_SE.7z".

As I said, check version of your game and version of the mod.

"SE" is for SPECIAL EDITION.

And as I can say from your screenshots, you use LEGENDARY EDITION ("LE").

Mods are not compatible between two different version of the game.

Man took a while to get a save up to a point where I can turn into a Vampire Lord.

Great work as always Azazellz.

This is an updated port at my attempts at getting an Amazon Vampire Lord to work.

Caveats apply, Amazon meshes are not meant to be transplanted one-to-one with Vampire Lords.

Work has been done to make the end result feel as close as possible to the original mesh, but it's definitely not 100%.

AmazonsOfSkyrim - VampireLord.zip

Here are some sample screenshots of what an Amazon Vampire Lord could look like.

Spoiler

reference.jpg.84f5b6f929abfa71a025898fbc07dcd8.jpgvampirelord_idle.jpg.a02812dd2dabf27b06fde9d16059d860.jpgvampirelord_magic.jpg.432ad7a0956fef06f15ec902267f7943.jpgvampirelord_melee.jpg.73c0eb640a2b87b38c3181d4f3ca43e0.jpg

Couple of notes with the mod:

- Vampire Lord has additional incoming damage reduction

- Vampires have some health/magicka/stamina regen under sunlight. (instead of 0 regen).

- You can customize the body of the Vampire Lord by replacing the following mesh with the appropriate model of choice (pick an armor or use the naked body)

- meshes\actors\vampirelord\character assets\vampirelordfemalequeenbody.nif

12 hours ago, irysius said:

Man took a while to get a save up to a point where I can turn into a Vampire Lord.

Great work as always Azazellz.

This is an updated port at my attempts at getting an Amazon Vampire Lord to work.

Caveats apply, Amazon meshes are not meant to be transplanted one-to-one with Vampire Lords.

Work has been done to make the end result feel as close as possible to the original mesh, but it's definitely not 100%.

AmazonsOfSkyrim - VampireLord.zip 636.67 kB · 3 downloads

Here are some sample screenshots of what an Amazon Vampire Lord could look like.

Reveal hidden contents

reference.jpg.84f5b6f929abfa71a025898fbc07dcd8.jpgvampirelord_idle.jpg.a02812dd2dabf27b06fde9d16059d860.jpgvampirelord_magic.jpg.432ad7a0956fef06f15ec902267f7943.jpgvampirelord_melee.jpg.73c0eb640a2b87b38c3181d4f3ca43e0.jpg

Couple of notes with the mod:

- Vampire Lord has additional incoming damage reduction

- Vampires have some health/magicka/stamina regen under sunlight. (instead of 0 regen).

- You can customize the body of the Vampire Lord by replacing the following mesh with the appropriate model of choice (pick an armor or use the naked body)

- meshes\actors\vampirelord\character assets\vampirelordfemalequeenbody.nif

it works great other than the neck gap and hand gaps i have

2 minutes ago, GrievousReborn said:

it works great other than the neck gap and hand gaps i have

Huh. There must be some configuration I've overlooked. Mind snapping a screenshot?

I think I've stayed as close to the vanilla mod (AmazonsOfSkyrim) this time round, so wasn't quite expecting issues like neck gaps and hand gaps.

33 minutes ago, irysius said:

Huh. There must be some configuration I've overlooked. Mind snapping a screenshot?

I think I've stayed as close to the vanilla mod (AmazonsOfSkyrim) this time round, so wasn't quite expecting issues like neck gaps and hand gaps.

using matriarch race but using L size over XXL and first picture isn't in vampire form but wanted to show size of default amazon in case you need to

20190622115906_1.jpg.cd1364eaa57648e3e602f0aff2f3946c.jpg

20190622115935_1.jpg.643074d62bfe00cadf8ad49d560c1678.jpg20190622120008_1.jpg.2e659fef1487b65f003f0c808ec5366a.jpg

13 minutes ago, Sawed Off Laser said:

Have a question: is it possible to make a character that is an Amazon who looks non-human, like an Orc or High Elf?

i made my amazon kinda look like a dark elf but i don't think you could do anything to make them look like an orc but the mod author would most likey know better than I

26 minutes ago, Sawed Off Laser said:

Have a question: is it possible to make a character that is an Amazon who looks non-human, like an Orc or High Elf? 

It will require some work with esp file and textures.

You need to change "morph race" (in Race data) to OrcRace first. Then you need to make a copy of orc mouth (in "Headparts") and set in available races "Amazon Races" formlist. Then add those mouth to the race "Face Data" tab (don't forget to remove old mouth first). And copy from orc race available face morphs (for nose and mouth) by activating corresponding checkboxes. And as final step you need to make "orc-based" normal map for the head (by using nose and forehead area from any orc normal map in Photoshop, leaving rest areas untouched).

For High Elf all is the same except "mouth" part - because elves share mouth with human races.

Not too hard if you familiar with CK at leas at "beginner" level.

22 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

It will require some work with esp file and textures.

You need to change "morph race" (in Race data) to OrcRace first. Then you need to make a copy of orc mouth (in "Headparts") and set in available races "Amazon Races" formlist. Then add those mouth to the race "Face Data" tab (don't forget to remove old mouth first). And copy from orc race available face morphs (for nose and mouth) by activating corresponding checkboxes. And as final step you need to make "orc-based" normal map for the head (by using nose and forehead area from any orc normal map in Photoshop, leaving rest areas untouched).

For High Elf all is the same except "mouth" part - because elves share mouth with human races.

Not too hard if you familiar with CK at leas at "beginner" level.

Alright, thanks for the good break down. I'll have to look up some stuff about CK, but otherwise this doesn't sound overly complicated. I'll post results when I get them (which will be some time tomorrow).