@GrievousReborn Found a potential reason why the neck seam might occur.

By chance could it be that you're not at 100 weight? (Or have mods that play around with weight)

Fastest way to verify is to be a vampire lord (still having the neck seam), and try running

setnpcweight 100

in the console while your character is selected.

I double checked having different skeletons (currently playing with XXXL, but just tested with XS). It does not seem to have anything to do with the skeletons you use.

I apologize, but I can't seem to get the mod to work in Special Edition. I've got everything installed, the only thing weird is that I had to find HDT for SSE on reddit. I got version 1.5.73 of that there. When I start the game it launches fine, but when I finally select amazon as my race, it full on crashes to my desktop. I don't even get the red triangle like the guy earlier. If anyone knows what could be causing this I would really appreciate a hand.

6 hours ago, irysius said:

@GrievousReborn Found a potential reason why the neck seam might occur.

By chance could it be that you're not at 100 weight? (Or have mods that play around with weight)

Fastest way to verify is to be a vampire lord (still having the neck seam), and try running

setnpcweight 100

in the console while your character is selected.

I double checked having different skeletons (currently playing with XXXL, but just tested with XS). It does not seem to have anything to do with the skeletons you use.

yep that was the issue cause i set my character to 0 weight just cause 100 makes the boobs just to big

1 hour ago, overconfident said:

I apologize, but I can't seem to get the mod to work in Special Edition. I've got everything installed, the only thing weird is that I had to find HDT for SSE on reddit. I got version 1.5.73 of that there. When I start the game it launches fine, but when I finally select amazon as my race, it full on crashes to my desktop. I don't even get the red triangle like the guy earlier. If anyone knows what could be causing this I would really appreciate a hand. 

You not need HDT for SSE. Try to create character without it.

Incredible work!

I tried a ported muscle woman mod from nexus first but was really disappointed when i realized that i got barely any choices with armour since i'm an idiot who can't figure outfit studio out and got huge problems with bodyslide too.

But this mod got everything like a noob like me would ever need. The game play effects with the amazon races are awesome too and i love how i can customize things with the mod control module.

Honestly i can't even decide if i should go full conan the barbarian with a dragon great sword or just punch everything and everyone.

By the way do you people have any recommendations for other mods which would fit in a barbarian melee play through? Using the special edition of skyrim by the way.

19 hours ago, fredbear_ said:

can someone give step by step 

What do you mean by "Step by step"?

Installation of my mod is pretty common - install all requirements first, then install my mod, then play. Just read all instructions carefully. They are written for reasons, not just for fun.

On 6/21/2019 at 11:10 AM, Azazellz said:

As I said, check version of your game and version of the mod.

"SE" is for SPECIAL EDITION.

And as I can say from your screenshots, you use LEGENDARY EDITION ("LE").

Mods are not compatible between two different version of the game.

Ohh it works now Ty so much for your suport man ?

On 6/24/2019 at 7:56 PM, Azazellz said:

What do you mean by "Step by step"?

Installation of my mod is pretty common - install all requirements first, then install my mod, then play. Just read all instructions carefully. They are written for reasons, not just for fun.

you mean install all requirement,  then run fnis, check the skeleton, and last open the game?

2 hours ago, fredbear_ said:

you mean install all requirement,  then run fnis, check the skeleton, and last open the game?

Yes.

And check game your game version and mod version. SE is for special edition, LE is for legendary edition.

2 hours ago, fredbear_ said:

how to install it? i follow all instruction, and it doesn't work

Because it's outdated and not available.

And I'm pretty sure - you don't need it for real. Because all you can do with it - move some sliders and make new nude body.

But if you equip any armor - body will be reverted to default shape. There is no magic in this old files. and they can not be used for making or converting armor and clothes.

21 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Yes.

And check game your game version and mod version. SE is for special edition, LE is for legendary edition.

Because it's outdated and not available.

And I'm pretty sure - you don't need it for real. Because all you can do with it - move some sliders and make new nude body.

But if you equip any armor - body will be reverted to default shape. There is no magic in this old files. and they can not be used for making or converting armor and clothes.

thanks for your respond.. im appreciate your answer

12 hours ago, GrievousReborn said:

Used some mods in combination with this mod to make a succubus looking amazon 

Mods used

- Animated Dragon Wings https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53271

- TND Equipable Horns https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57198

Reveal hidden contents

72850_20190628010914_1.png.93e427d719f74a1a28a9b598c55fc25b.png72850_20190628010756_1.png.899ea00854b9b46c8d9375fe8983d9fe.png72850_20190628010821_1.png.d493c9dc6605900717933489c13655f7.png

Reveal hidden contents

Not bad. I originally had the Succubus mod and the animated/flyable wings mods installed, but I just couldn't get them to jive well with the Amazon model.

2 hours ago, malhavoc431 said:

Not bad. I originally had the Succubus mod and the animated/flyable wings mods installed, but I just couldn't get them to jive well with the Amazon model.

i might not stick with this though just cause in first-person depending on the weapon used the wings block part of the screen

EDIT: Ignore this patch.  Azazellz is working on incorporating a better way of doing this into the mod.  I'll leave this here if anyone wants this version, but I would wait for him to finish his version.

Well, my eyes feel like they are going to explode, but it was worth it.

I created a patch for Amazons of Skyrim that allows Amazons to pick up and wear any vanilla armor in the game.  The armor will conform to their body shape.  It covers every single wearable armor or clothing in the game.  Azazellz has not created armor to cover every single vanilla piece, so I used other Amazon armor as a placeholder when needed.  It can easily be updated with new armor and clothing if they are added to Amazons of Skyrim.

This is an alpha release.  I have not done much testing, but I know it works.  If anyone runs into any bugs or glitches (such as invisible clothes and armor) let me know.

This is made for the Special Edition version of Skyrim.  I have no idea how easy or hard it will be to create a Legendary Edition version.  I do not own the Legendary Edition, so I can't even look at it to see if anything is incompatible.

It should load after both Amazons of Skyrim mods.

It seems like it can be used mid-game, but I'm not %100 sure.  It does edit one part of the race record, and I don't know if that is enough to cause issues.

The unofficial patch may interfere with it.  The next step is to look into that.  I may need to make an unofficial patch compatible version.

This should probably stay as a patch and optional.  It makes Amazons incompatible with any other mods that add equippable armor items (such as equippable horns, helmets, jewelry, equippable wings).  Users can fix this by adding the Amazon races to the Armor Addons for those armor mods, but that's for the more advanced users.

The patch is attached to this post.  Try it out and let me know if you have any problems.

Azazellz:

On the technical side, this mod does 4 things:

1) Changes one item in the race records for all Amazon races.  The Armor Morph setting has to be set to nothing.  This changes the Amazons from using Nord armor to using their own armor.

2) Adds a new Amazon armor addon record for every piece of vanilla armor and clothing that points to the Amazon races and the Amazon armor models.

3) Adds the above Amazon Armor Addons to the Armor records.

4) Adds the Amazon races to all of your armor addons for your standalone armor.  I had to do this or else the standalone armor would be invisible.

Adding new armors is as easy as changing the file path for the armor model in the armor addon record.

Amazons of Skyrim SE - Unique Armor Patch - Alpha.7z

17 hours ago, lilac101 said:

Well, my eyes feel like they are going to explode, but it was worth it.

I created a patch for Amazons of Skyrim that allows Amazons to pick up and wear any vanilla armor in the game.  The armor will conform to their body shape.  It covers every single wearable armor or clothing in the game.  Azazellz has not created armor to cover every single vanilla piece, so I used other Amazon armor as a placeholder when needed.  It can easily be updated with new armor and clothing if they are added to Amazons of Skyrim.

This is an alpha release.  I have not done much testing, but I know it works.  If anyone runs into any bugs or glitches (such as invisible clothes and armor) let me know.

This is made for the Special Edition version of Skyrim.  I have no idea how easy or hard it will be to create a Legendary Edition version.  I do not own the Legendary Edition, so I can't even look at it to see if anything is incompatible.

It should load after both Amazons of Skyrim mods.

It seems like it can be used mid-game, but I'm not %100 sure.  It does edit one part of the race record, and I don't know if that is enough to cause issues.

The unofficial patch may interfere with it.  The next step is to look into that.  I may need to make an unofficial patch compatible version.

This should probably stay as a patch and optional.  It makes Amazons incompatible with any other mods that add equippable armor items (such as equippable horns, helmets, jewelry, equippable wings).  Users can fix this by adding the Amazon races to the Armor Addons for those armor mods, but that's for the more advanced users.

The patch is attached to this post.  Try it out and let me know if you have any problems.

Azazellz:

On the technical side, this mod does 4 things:

1) Changes one item in the race records for all Amazon races.  The Armor Morph setting has to be set to nothing.  This changes the Amazons from using Nord armor to using their own armor.

2) Adds a new Amazon armor addon record for every piece of vanilla armor and clothing that points to the Amazon races and the Amazon armor models.

3) Adds the above Amazon Armor Addons to the Armor records.

4) Adds the Amazon races to all of your armor addons for your standalone armor.  I had to do this or else the standalone armor would be invisible.

Adding new armors is as easy as changing the file path for the armor model in the armor addon record.

Amazons of Skyrim SE - Unique Armor Patch - Alpha.7z 46.48 kB · 0 downloads

I tested it for LE and i can confirm it works and it also works without needing a clean save but im just not gonna use it cause some armors that you put placeholders in for azazellz did make equivalents for like the fur trimmed cloak which is the jarl clothes in his mod but i can guess this took a hell of a time to put together so i dont hold it against you 

On 6/22/2019 at 12:24 AM, irysius said:

Man took a while to get a save up to a point where I can turn into a Vampire Lord.

Great work as always Azazellz.

This is an updated port at my attempts at getting an Amazon Vampire Lord to work.

Caveats apply, Amazon meshes are not meant to be transplanted one-to-one with Vampire Lords.

Work has been done to make the end result feel as close as possible to the original mesh, but it's definitely not 100%.

AmazonsOfSkyrim - VampireLord.zip 636.67 kB · 11 downloads

Here are some sample screenshots of what an Amazon Vampire Lord could look like.

Reveal hidden contents

reference.jpg.84f5b6f929abfa71a025898fbc07dcd8.jpgvampirelord_idle.jpg.a02812dd2dabf27b06fde9d16059d860.jpgvampirelord_magic.jpg.432ad7a0956fef06f15ec902267f7943.jpgvampirelord_melee.jpg.73c0eb640a2b87b38c3181d4f3ca43e0.jpg

Couple of notes with the mod:

- Vampire Lord has additional incoming damage reduction

- Vampires have some health/magicka/stamina regen under sunlight. (instead of 0 regen).

- You can customize the body of the Vampire Lord by replacing the following mesh with the appropriate model of choice (pick an armor or use the naked body)

- meshes\actors\vampirelord\character assets\vampirelordfemalequeenbody.nif

So I was wondering if this conflicted with the Better Vampires mod. I'd like to use both the model and the BV mod.

On 7/1/2019 at 11:01 AM, lilac101 said:

I don't think this is a good idea.

Because if you do this, then some equipment from other mods will no longer appear on the character (various things like horns, tails, visual effects, or even shields).
On 7/1/2019 at 11:01 AM, lilac101 said:

Yes, exactly as I said earlier.

My version should work too, but without unnecessary changes like this.

Well, I think it should, because I did not check it properly - I do not have free time for that.

Later, when I have some time, I'll make more accurate version with all possible items - playable and un-playable.

I'm currently using the matriarch because she supports both physical and magical combat styles and i prefer the passive power within because i'm lazy and i love shoving everyone away in cities especially nazeem when i see him but the buffs to heavy attacks and destruction effects are too much for me. Even on legendary most npcs die by a single heavy attack while tanking over a half dozen light attacks for example.

Anyway i want to cut the magnitude of those buffs by half or even down to a 3rd of the current values but i'm kinda lost at using SSEdit.

https://imgur.com/a/wnDBNw5

I tried to change the value from 3 down to 2 but it broke the buff instead and i assume i look at the wrong place anyway.

I assume the values which i need to change are somewhere in spells?