@Azazellz Curious if you're still considering creating an amazonian werewolf model?

I recall in earlier posts you did release a model with furry legs and arms and tails, but something about the werewolf skeleton creates really long necks when I naively use the mesh (for a humanoid model) with a werewolf skeleton.

I'm at my limits with skeletal manipulation, and have seem to only create complete monstrosities using your original model. I'll probably post some failed experiments for the lulz.

Naively slotting in your original model...

werewolf_naive.thumb.jpg.291e6ec1d1f86026866b7bf70ab372d6.jpg

Doing some skeleton manipulations to get it to look a little bit less stupid (still really stupid)

werewolf.thumb.jpg.52e662e3e09ca01b903ec45f3b235151.jpg

I'm pretty sure no amount of skeleton manipulation can fix the torso. There's a really huge gap between the torso and the arms, so the armpits are super large.

8 hours ago, irysius said:

I'm pretty sure no amount of skeleton manipulation can fix the torso.

Yes, you're right.

After all, this mesh did not intended to be used as werewolf body. It was developed for use in human form, as some kind of armor.

It have human skeleton and human skinning - werewolf model have many differents in mesh geometry, skeleton and skinning, so, that's why I did not add them to main mod.

If we need fully functional "werewolf-amazon" (or "vampire-amazon") body, we need made it from scratch.

On 5/7/2018 at 2:05 AM, Azazellz said:

If we need fully functional "werewolf-amazon" (or "vampire-amazon") body, we need made it from scratch.

I think that would be an amazing idea, but probably a lot more difficult in practice than simply saying it.

I'm attaching the TrueAmazonsVampireLord that I currently have.

Within Data is a variant of the Az Penzor that allows for VampireLord shlongification, if you want a futa vampire lord.

I've included the "original" VampireLord skeleton that comes with XPMS. The mod uses skeleton.nif, which includes my own personal adjustments to the VampireLord skeleton.

The mod itself contains a fairly overpowered variant of the VampireLord, so be forewarned, but I kinda need it to be as powerful or more than normal TrueAmazons, otherwise it feels weird.

TrueAmazonsVampireLord.zip

On 12.05.2018 at 10:00 AM, irysius said:

I tested it.

Looks good, but need some fixes, and unique armor mesh.

And ECE users can't use it properly, because when race changing, ECE applying skeleton sliders values from humanoid character form. And I do not know how to bypass it.

On 5/11/2018 at 11:00 PM, irysius said:

Looking forward to playing with it!

If you decide you want to keep playing with wings, I think Real Flying and Edda would be great with this mod. I tried them, but those beefy back muscles just swallow those wings right up! XD

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, fuckusernames said:

is there any chance for a run speed multiplier?

Amazons already have constant speed bonus (10 and 15%, depending of mod version), and another 15% after using PW.

Also, because they taller than common races,they also move faster (Skyrim engine works that way - character speed and weapon reach depends of character height).

Maybe I'll add speed multiplier someday, but I'm not sure it will be a good idea. They already fast enough (when you use PW, your character can easily outrun every horse in the game).

So recently my amazon has become powerful enough to one-shot most enemies. The downside to this is that I no longer get to witness the entertaining ragdolling that comes with performing a power attack. I tried to fix this by disabling death animations using Realistic Death Physics - No Animations, but it hasn't made any noticeable difference. If anyone here has found a workaround, please let me know as I long to send bandits pinwheeling through the air once more.

30 minutes ago, Futanari Prisoner said:

Thank you very much Azazellz!  I'm loving the armors you made, some are just incredible.  The Thieves Guild ones are my current favorite but I'm excited to try out more.

Thanks ?

Right now I'm trying to make new bodyshape for upcoming race-mod update. But do not know, can I make it properly, or not - because i'm pretty limited with allready made armors, and convert all of them to new shape will be pain in the ass.

Some teaser pics of "work in progress"

Spoiler

100 weight, "Default" skeleton (actually, new skeleton, with new bones settings), "Smooth" normal maps variant.

Some tweak in textures - abs, breasts. And some tweaks in body - smaller traps and lats, bigger and more round butt, slightly thicker waist, wider and bigger ribcage, bigger chest muscles, new abs, and other minor tweaks here and there.

New_body_F.thumb.jpg.0fd9006c12816130e75673e521cd691f.jpgNew_body_B.thumb.jpg.0f18ee71e71fea9ae48c2ee96eabfae2.jpg  New_body_S.thumb.jpg.be9a26d9e88b0504252579d46d7cc2e3.jpg

Still thinking about how to make more "smoother" connection between head and body...

17 hours ago, malhavoc431 said:

So recently my amazon has become powerful enough to one-shot most enemies. The downside to this is that I no longer get to witness the entertaining ragdolling that comes with performing a power attack. I tried to fix this by disabling death animations using Realistic Death Physics - No Animations, but it hasn't made any noticeable difference. If anyone here has found a workaround, please let me know as I long to send bandits pinwheeling through the air once more. 

Tried to make "invisible explosions" for pushing dead actors away (like giant's "stratosphere launch"), and they even work.

But power of explosions are locked in CK without possibility to change it via scripts, and also they block push-effect for living actors.

Do not know how to fix all that stuff.

Another way - change GameSettings for hit-impact (like in "Ragdoll and Force" mod), but this change will affect all actors, not only player.

37 minutes ago, LMchen said:

woow dude nice work can you pls link this sexy presets pls pls presets plsss

You mean face preset?

I'm made it in ECE, so you can't use it if you are RaceMenu user.

But I can send to you exported head, so you will be able to import it.

Same character as yesterday, but at 0 weight (with new femalebody_0.nif) and with small tweaks in skeleton.

Spoiler

Still not sure how to make proper head-body seam. Now it made similar to old model (seam area is identical to vanila\CBBE\UUNP bodies).

If someone want to help and know how - please PM me, I'll sent to you .obj files with resources.

8 hours ago, malhavoc431 said:

Man, it is so hard to decide between using this mod or the Succubus Race mod, depending on my mood. I have been trying to merge the two into a Buffcubus, but it isn't going well. :V

Core parts of my mod is skeleton (if you use Racemenu) or presets (if you use ECE). Of course, you also need all meshes and textures.

If you need bigger wings (because default is too small) - you can modify wings directly. Open wings in NifScope, select "Skeleton" node and change "scale" value below. 1.5-1.7 is a good numbers to start.

If you need racial abilities - you can add they directly to your character via console.

14 minutes ago, chip594 said:

I really wish this mod was on Xbox. I don't mind if it was a SFW version, it'd still be enough. This mod is so cool looking it makes me want to get a gaming PC just for it ?

Bugthesda would likely nix it even if someone did make a SFW for version. Simply because it's been hosted on this site. For whatever reason the company is really butthurt about the very idea of adult mods and treats LL like the Antichrist.

28 minutes ago, chip594 said:

I really wish this mod was on Xbox. I don't mind if it was a SFW version, it'd still be enough. This mod is so cool looking it makes me want to get a gaming PC just for it ?

This mode require SKSE and SkyUi.

So, no consoles.

Sorry.

3 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

This mode require SKSE and SkyUi.

So, no consoles.

Sorry.

I don't know what those are, but I'm guessing they aren't on console. Darn. Closest to this mod I could find was a mod for the weight slider that added some muscle tone on the girls. It'll have to do.

Just now, chip594 said:

I don't know what those are, but I'm guessing they aren't on console. Darn. Closest to this mod I could find was a mod for the weight slider that added some muscle tone on the girls. It'll have to do.

I have no idea how console mods works, so I can't do it for you.

But you are actually do not need a "gaming PC" for Skyrim. It have pretty low basic system requirements.

8 hours ago, Futanari Prisoner said:

Yep, a WIP normal map made with zBrush specifically for this body

Where would one acquire such fine work? Or will you update your followermod with it?

Also, that new body looks awesome Azazellz :O

excited for new updates ?