1 hour ago, PersonTX said:

I mean, if you need suggestions... then maybe working on models, add even more sizes (from hyper muscles to slim fit body), but mostly more shapeful muscles like Tigersan does in his models for example, alongside with that more detailed textures (more realistic+hq veins, face, body, hands textures etc.)... Because with more options people could do their magic amzon race... you would just had to make addon for special race ability 

We already have 5 sizes with working weight slider. It should be enough (at least for now), I think.

I have no skill for making textures and normal maps from scratch (like Tigersan). So ... I'm not sure that I can drastically improve anything in this part of mod.

Of course I will make new textures and normals for new body, but it will be only small changes of existing variants (mostly in abs area).

Also maybe that  bodyslide armors as mentioned above...

As I said, I can not see any possibility to make good bodyslide data for armors.

If I use common workflow for making sliders - result will be terrible.

On other note "Power withing" ability dont work for me in SE version RIP... any ideas? got all the necesarry files, since race itself works fine

SE again...  I'm starting to hate this version of the game ?

Power Within is activated by one simple script that does not even require SKSE. I have no idea why this does not work on the SE version.

39 minutes ago, irysius said:

Need some clarification on what you mean by good names for all "four" races. What are the strengths you currently have for the four distinct races you have planned?

Are we talking something similar to the Adiposian race where the author named 3 different variants (that ended up being races) like Fortisian, Derrierian, etc.?

Or are we talking more similar to character classes, and you're ok with "Amazon {ClassName}"? (and just need names like Juggernaut, Ranger, Scout, Dominator, etc.)

Two "physical-based", two "magical-based".

One race in each pair is weaker, one is stronger (for example for now, "Light version" has lower stats, and can't use PW constantly - only once per day).

So, names may be various, as "classes" (warrior and novice, shaman and adept, for example) or not.

Names can be even not amazon-related, because I can even start new mod page, with new name and concept, marking this version of the mod as outdated.

and most ideas possibly already exist in other more magic focused mods.

Yes, that's the problem ?

Making abilities for melee-warriors was much easy.

- Follower buffs

- Could increase follower size, and buff their health

- Could turn non-Amazons temporarily into Amazons (melee focused, since player is a magic user)

This is a good idea, but I still can not make a stable "transformation sequence" for NPC.

- Something similar to dragon aspect (from the Dragonborn DLC) that applies a ghostly armor over the player

This is also a good idea, thanks.

Did some random thesaurus look-ups, here's some more ideas for "Amazon {ClassName}":

Melee Weak

- Soldier, Initiate, Scout

Melee Strong

- Warrior, Gladiator, Juggernaut, Powerhouse

Melee ???

- Monk, Ranger

Magic Weak

- Supplicant, Acolyte, Apprentice

Magic Strong

- Magus, Elementalist, Shaman, Sage

Magic ???

- Fury, Vixen

If you want to go down the actual race route, you could have:

Valkyries, Amazonians, Furies, Harpies, (from Black Panther) Dora Milajie

Or honestly, at this point in time, you can name a race after yourself or something, like the Azazelli, heh.

52 minutes ago, a88378438 said:

it's...enb? I feel puzzled...

Do you even use ENB? Or Re-Shade?

Graphical improvement tools, something like from this page https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/categories/97/

P.s. and it looks like you did something wrong during the installation process.
Because the proportions of the character look as if the character is using a standard skeleton, not tweaked version from my mod.

53 minutes ago, a88378438 said:

Friends,where have these HUGE weapons? i just found two weapons.....

There should be three weapons (greatsword, hammer and axe), but, I think, I forgot to place axe inside container with other stuff.

And, I think, SE-version do not have latest armor update, where I add this weapon.

2 hours ago, a88378438 said:

Its not just my problem,isnt?

Maybe not, Or maybe yes.
Because I cant see any seams between head and body, when comparing textures.

Spoiler

Seam visible on geometry - thin orange line between head and body.

00-geometry.thumb.jpg.b8e29561922b47e157fa19fcf2b9f205.jpg

But on various texture layers - no seams at all.

01-textures.thumb.jpg.03d573aeff1b39f18b50349bfa1dd944.jpg

02-normals.thumb.jpg.d41c4607facb70116eef3e5b23e4eb5b.jpg

03-specular.thumb.jpg.6015f1a811d097b6b9df98394d0cb77b.jpg

04-sss.thumb.jpg.e4b7be708d403457fb84e71047e76d42.jpg

But ingame seams magically appears. I do not know what can cause this.

Spoiler

1687708126_05-ingamewENB.thumb.jpg.44c91c8687256b8ac6fb725c8b2e91eb.jpg1151695365_05-ingamew-oENB.thumb.jpg.b7fd97e888f546ab5c5d48a6f5e56057.jpg

17 hours ago, irysius said:

Did some random thesaurus look-ups, here's some more ideas for "Amazon {ClassName}":

Soldier-Warrior and Acolyte-Shaman sounds good.

17 hours ago, irysius said:

If you want to go down the actual race route, you could have:

Valkyries, Amazonians, Furies, Harpies, (from Black Panther) Dora Milajie

Or honestly, at this point in time, you can name a race after yourself or something, like the Azazelli, heh.

Valkyries, hmmm.

Interesting. I can even try to add the "Feathered Wings" mod as a racial ability...

Thanks for suggestions.

4 hours ago, a88378438 said:

Friends,why i cant add gianet foot sounds?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87576

No effect,i think big woman should be have giant foot sounds,isnt?

I thought about it, but constantly listen to this sound while walking... It's too annoying, trust me.

Perhaps, in this mod there is a way to activate the sound of steps regardless of the character height... But I did not look in detail inside this mod, so I can not tell you how.

1 hour ago, Azazellz said:

I thought about it, but constantly listen to this sound while walking... It's too annoying, trust me.

Perhaps, in this mod there is a way to activate the sound of steps regardless of the character height... But I did not look in detail inside this mod, so I can not tell you how.

Really?I think it's would be Awesome

Boom,Boom,Boom...BOOM!

?

5 hours ago, a88378438 said:

Really?I think it's would be Awesome

Boom,Boom,Boom...BOOM!

Well.. I'll add this to "to-do list" as one of the possible "toggle functions".

In the meantime, you can try using console commands to equip the object with "giant footstep set" from this mod.

It should have ID "XX00FA98", where "XX" - is a mod index in your load order.