40 minutes ago, regularuser000001 said:

Hi! Great mod, thank You for making it. Is there any chance for argonian, khajit or male version? And yes I know about SAM but can't get it to work properly

Thanks.

Argonians and khajits - maybe. I'll already tried to merge my normals and normals from another mod (Femenine Argonians \ Khajits), but it looks kinda bad, because combination of muscles and fur\scales.

If someone want to test - here archive with normal maps.

BeastRaces_msn.7z

Male version - 100% no.

3 hours ago, fuckusernames said:

I know this is entirely out of left field, but can you do anything about hagravens? Also I was wondering if you had a fix for the real flying mod so the wings don't clip through your arms.

Hagravens? And what do you want me to do with them?

I did not use that mod, so I can't help here. Maybe scaling wings to bigger size can help?..

1 hour ago, fuckusernames said:

I dunno swap out the models with a lite amazon? It just really kills my fun when I have to look at those nasty things after looking at the cute amazons.

Not sure it will help because of hagravens skeleton and animations. Small and twisted amazons with hagravens sound... It will be even worse =)

Or maybe we can change "hagraven"-type race to "human"-type race... But I never do such things, so I do not know, is this even possible.

1 hour ago, fuckusernames said:

It's pretty basic but if you really wanted I can make them and send you the PNGs.

If you wish - you can send them to me through private message.

But I'm not sure where I can use them right now. Amazons-related location maybe? But I'm bad at making locations, because I do not have enough patience for making them =)

On 12/8/2017 at 7:54 AM, Donegan said:

i need help with running the amazon race on skyrim se with skse64, racemenu, skyui. i get the options on mcm but the race keeps crashing on racemenu also do you have the sse skeleton with belt fasteners quivers sword on back and dagger on back as well? thanks for the help.

5 hours ago, Clanomega2501 said:

i need help with running the amazon race on skyrim se with skse64, racemenu, skyui. i get the options on mcm but the race keeps crashing on racemenu

And it will keep crashing, because this mod is for LE only.

I do not have SE, so I can't port it for that version.

8 hours ago, Clanomega2501 said:

thank for the info can you sill make the sse test skeleton swapped?

Making new "swapped" skeleton will require a lot of node-swapping, and also it will require changing nodes scales and positions, so I have no time for it right now.

Sorry.

Maybe later.

On 04.04.2018 at 4:40 AM, Clanomega2501 said:

thank for the info can you sill make the sse test skeleton swapped?

You are lucky, because I saved some time and converted my "default-swapped" (axes and swords on back, daggers on back hips) skeleton to SSE.

I did not tested it, so I do not know if this will work or not.

SSE_Test_Swapped.nif

Just rename in into skeleton_female.nif and place to right folder.

Just now, darkness08742 said:

is that werewolf armor gonna be werewolf form for this race? and is this race can be a vampire ?

No, this armor is just a funny thing that I did when I was bored (and when I had free time). It uses the human skeleton, so it can not be used for werewolf form.

And yes, I made vampire-amazon race, so vampire stuff should work fine.

11 hours ago, Clanomega2501 said:

hi Azazellz i have made a full se version kit with your permission i would like to share to the SexLab community.

Ok.

You can start a new mod thread, or you can sent your files to me, and I'll add them as separate download.

Or you can upload your version to another site (like Mega or Mediafire), then share link to your files, and I'll add this link to mod description (or I can add it into download section as mirror to another site).

It's your choise.

Hi i have some issues with the movements in the Special edition version the attacks are way too fast seems to be 5 times faster and the walking animation is strange i'm waiting for a fix.

The models and the textures are amazing i really love it

21 minutes ago, Bubbo16 said:

Hi i have some issues with the movements in the Special edition version the attacks are way too fast seems to be 5 times faster and the walking animation is strange i'm waiting for a fix.

The models and the textures are amazing i really love it

Well, looks like for testing and fixing this issue I should install cracked copy of SpecialEdition (because I do not have legal copy of SSE, and this version of the mod is made by Clanomega2501).

There is my hand-hook, wooden leg and talking parrot?.. I'm going to PirateBay, yarrr! =)

Aaaand... I returned from my voyage to the pirate seas =)

At fresh game start  I can't confirm any bugs with attack speed. All works fine. Walking and running animations also work fine.

But! My mod will conflict with almost any mod, which change attack speed (via perks or magic effects). So, only one solution here is change attack speed with console commands.

P.s. I found strange bug with main mod installer - instead of installing mod as usual, NMM creates many sub-folders in Data folder, with names of subfolders from installer directory, but without first letter. 

Armor mod installs correctly, but main mod have this strange issue. Can someone confirm this?

On 14/4/2018 at 4:39 PM, Azazellz said:

Aaaand... I returned from my voyage to the pirate seas =)

At fresh game start  I can't confirm any bugs with attack speed. All works fine. Walking and running animations also work fine.

But! My mod will conflict with almost any mod, which change attack speed (via perks or magic effects). So, only one solution here is change attack speed with console commands.

P.s. I found strange bug with main mod installer - instead of installing mod as usual, NMM creates many sub-folders in Data folder, with names of subfolders from installer directory, but without first letter. 

Armor mod installs correctly, but main mod have this strange issue. Can someone confirm this?

The console comand doesnt work it doesnt gets faster too its the only issue i have and i want to solve it :c

42 minutes ago, Bubbo16 said:

The console comand doesnt work

Console commands works always.

If something didn't work - then, you'll using wrong command.

Try to click on player when console open and write "getav weaponspeedmult" and "getav leftweaponspeedmult" (when character did not have any weapon equipped and PowerWithin is deactivated).

Starting attack speed for "Default" race version is 1.15 and for "Light" version it 1.10.

So you need to adjust your stats by "modav" command.

For example, if you have 3.15 for your "weaponspeedmult" stat, you should use command like this "modav weaponspeedmult -2".

And, again, if you use any mods that changes character attack speed - they will conflict with my mod.

Allright, some teasers for new armors which I made in last couple of weeks (been so busy...)

For now new armors will be realesed with "armored circlets".

Skaal "coat" (maybe I should made separate hood for it?..)

Spoiler

Skaal.thumb.jpg.efb85d1f5c8b39a56e64d7b0d042afaf.jpg

And falmer stuff - common and heavy

Spoiler

Falmer.thumb.jpg.1412dcbbae06defd38d46003792b71c8.jpgFalmerH.thumb.jpg.220fda3c6871f4ca3d04c6df1f82edaf.jpg

Oh, and this one for people who asked to make "more covering" armor :tongue:

Spoiler

ChaurusHeavy.thumb.jpg.0eb5ab432bb043f0ad22bd998d4e95ed.jpg

I will not show another variant of this armor, but it will have wings and different pauldrons design.

And one more thing - I think about new mod conception, for all  those kinds of race variants ("light", "default", "combat" and "mage" variants) in one single .esp file.

But it will require fresh game start (and this part is holding me for making this new mod variant).

On 16/4/2018 at 3:54 PM, Azazellz said:

Console commands works always.

If something didn't work - then, you'll using wrong command.

Try to click on player when console open and write "getav weaponspeedmult" and "getav leftweaponspeedmult" (when character did not have any weapon equipped and PowerWithin is deactivated).

Starting attack speed for "Default" race version is 1.15 and for "Light" version it 1.10.

So you need to adjust your stats by "modav" command.

For example, if you have 3.15 for your "weaponspeedmult" stat, you should use command like this "modav weaponspeedmult -2".

And, again, if you use any mods that changes character attack speed - they will conflict with my mod.

Ive found out its not compatible with the 360 walking animation

It occurred to me that I should probably ask before I'm duplicating some one else's efforts, especially if you were already planning to do this Azazellz...

Is any one working on or has a working mod where Dawnguard's VampireLord transform keeps the same TrueAmazon model (instead of the default Dawnguard one)?

I'm currently using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25321 as an inspiration and is looking into getting this to work, but have no idea if you or other people are thinking about a similar mod.