10 hours ago, Victor14 said:

Would anyone know how to "Hide Content" for these posts? I'd like to post some screenshots of a current build that I have but I don't know what is and isn't appropriate to be hidden. I keep seeing "Hide Content" portions of posts but can't recreate that while creating a post (only a "Spoiler"). Thank you.

"Black eye" button in the middle of the top line in message window - is a "spoiler" button.

Spoiler

hurrah_for_spoiler_button.thumb.jpg.b8a636493f4d6dd52455ee44a85cb09b.jpg

7 hours ago, Urielzael1 said:

Little suggestion: Would you created helmets - armored circlets for each armor. Since Amazons are brave they do not care about helmet obscuring their vision yet circlets are nice and Amazons are still women so making something useful and gorgeous would make them more feminine and strong. It would also be small reward for players that do not want to hide pretty face of their amazons under bulky buckets but still have protection.

Well, I've already thought about it , but I'm not good at making headgears. Also, I do not know how should look "armored circlet" for fur armor, for example =)

Maybe later. Now I'm busy with some things that need to be done.

But you can use "invisible circlets" from my mod - they give protection and also do not break armor perks.

6 hours ago, fuckusernames said:

Yeah I friggin love winged helmets, the Dragon's quest one was cool but I just want the ear piece wings!

When I will make "Nordic Plate Armor" - I'll make winged circlet for it =)

OK. Here it is.

Spoiler

SS2.thumb.jpg.e0a3a5d87d974cc8a49ef4b73c565db2.jpgSS3.thumb.jpg.21b42a692b9fab132069da564e65bd1c.jpg

The red body paint (not facepaint) is mostly someone else's; I just modified it so that I could easily color-coordinate with the face paint through RaceMenu.

Not seen in either picture are the hooves; Right now, the hooves are colored roughly the same as the skin but a professional could do a much better job.

What you see in the pics is mostly bodyslide (weight 0) but there was a bit of tweaking in RaceMenu: The biceps and head height were altered slightly.

1 hour ago, Victor14 said:

What you see in the pics is mostly bodyslide (weight 0) but there was a bit of tweaking in RaceMenu: The biceps and head height were altered slightly.

Did you know about my conversion of Tigersan's "bodybiulder" slider from Fallout4?

With combination of that slider and my TA slider you can achieve even more with bodyslide.

Spoiler

body.thumb.jpg.f2196efb7893d9baf2a6f5b19618bb78.jpg

18 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Well, I've already thought about it , but I'm not good at making headgears. Also, I do not know how should look "armored circlet" for fur armor, for example =)

Maybe later. Now I'm busy with some things that need to be done.

But you can use "invisible circlets" from my mod - they give protection and also do not break armor perks.

Well there is already mod of armored circlets which has fur like circlets. Basically all you had to do would be ask for permission to use it and modify it, if you don't have idea how to make fur like head bandana. Also keep your work up as mod is great and compatible with even SSE which is more stable than regular skyrim :smiley:

1 hour ago, Urielzael1 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7696/?tab=files

it was one I was using when playing vanila skyrim

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10320/?tab=files

One I am using now in SSE

Thanks, but... They looks too boring for me to copy them =)

Circlets and masks from TAWOBA is much better.

So, if I make armored circlets, I'll make something similar to circlets from TAWOBA.

6 hours ago, fuckusernames said:

Hey any plans for making masks?

Maybe some kind of armored masks or visors.

But later.

1 hour ago, serejik587 said:

Thank you so much. A big request is to add a bodyslide for your armor. Since such large nipples are disgusting. And I would like more customization.

I'm too lazy to add bodyslide data for all armors, sorry =)

In addition, after processing in bodislide armor will look bad, because of very uncommon base body shape.

But you can try to add sliders by yourself, because I added bodyslide data for body to the main mod. So, you can use that data.

1 hour ago, fuckusernames said:

I LOVE big nipples. Also I forgot to ask if you had any plans for things like capes? I'd love to see one of those classic, bright red with a white trim fluffy cape hanging off an amazon's big trapezius muscles

Capes is very hard ro skin (for me, at least).

You have no idea how much time I spent, trying force to work short cape from Vampire Royal armor =)

But I'm like long capes too, so... Maybe.

I got weird idea - how about female shamans/warlocks of amazons? You know training body is important but training own mind is equally important. Body of those amazons would be slighty smaller (maybe tweak light version just a little more) with slighty lower skill of battle but higher magical skills and magicka :smiley: I think it would be nice touch. Amazon female shamans would have increased potency of destruction magic + higher regeneration of magicka. If you don't want to make 2 races under amazons how about giving magic variant? I know even with unofficial skyrim patch you can level indefinetly skills like one handed, two handed, destruction, sneak, pickpocket but I would really like to see muscle lady that can use brain :smiley: Keep up with making great content.

3 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Not so weird, but but I think that this should be determined by the player himself. Not by the character's race, which he plays, but by the role (or class) he prefers to play.

Well still amazons aren't that strong in magic so I think there should be possibillity to give player chance to enjoy strong mage without ussing aditional mods and still enjoying your race :smiley:

1 hour ago, Urielzael1 said:

Well still amazons aren't that strong in magic so I think there should be possibillity to give player chance to enjoy strong mage without ussing aditional mods and still enjoying your race

Actually, "default" race version (not "light") already have increased mana pool ana mana regen rate, compared to other races in Skyrim.

So you can easy make your own amazon-shaman or battlemage =)

Problem is spells still gona be weak as paper hit and that's why I suggested bringing out light version with slighty changed traits. Regular amazons are just to powerfull. I enjoy them yet light version would be perfect to have mage variant and fighter variant. And it is possible to make racial abillity that increasr potency of spells so yeah I still think that light amazon mage should be a thing.

9 hours ago, Urielzael1 said:

Problem is spells still gona be weak as paper hit and that's why I suggested bringing out light version with slighty changed traits. Regular amazons are just to powerfull. I enjoy them yet light version would be perfect to have mage variant and fighter variant. And it is possible to make racial abillity that increasr potency of spells so yeah I still think that light amazon mage should be a thing.

Ok, I'll think that I can do.

But not sure if it possible to tweak "light" skeleton to even smaller level.