13 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Whant exactly go wrong?

Are there any errors in FNIS window?

I seem to have it fixed... I think... it was probably another mod I didn't use that much conflicting. I do get a warning when using the FNIS window.

Spoiler

5a9d893fd5787_ErrorFNIS.PNG.3511c7933b194b3faec8e575a21cfa6e.PNG

I now have a pletora of animations available in the MCM, how do I know which ones are made for True Amazons? I don't have any other mods installed that use different animations.

Besides that I'm using the special edition, though I don't think that should matter too much.  Edit: I did the same for the "normal" Skyrim, but I only get these in my MCM list (which is the same in the special edition):

Spoiler

20180305201227_1.thumb.jpg.a061914abd21e526e00b851720e4c928.jpg

"Too Many PCEA Folders" is a key.

Open "Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS_PCEA2" and remove all folders except "0_Base Animations" (main set), "1_RAP Movement 360 M" (for 360 walk-run animations) and "2_Powerattcks" (for powerattack with 2handed weapons).

Then re-run FNIS agan.

2 hours ago, georgie122 said:

Besides that I'm using the special edition, though I don't think that should matter too much.

BTW, this mod is not intended to work with Special Edition. All meshes, textures, skeleton files, ECE presets and even .esp file works only with Legendary Edition.

4 hours ago, Azazellz said:

BTW, this mod is not intended to work with Special Edition. All meshes, textures, skeleton files, ECE presets and even .esp file works only with Legendary Edition.

I wouldn't say that ^^, a little bit modification and it all works perfectly fine, well apart from the skeletons and animations. But regardless I couldn't get the animations to work on ( I think) on normal Skyrim.

EDIT: well I got it to work ^^ Thanks Azazellz, that little line you wrote got me thinking > For anybody wanting these animations to work with Special edition, simply follow this guide: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970/?tab=description

(It doesn't explain how to work it with FNIS, but how to convert the HKX animation into something that works for SSE)

16 hours ago, georgie122 said:

from the skeletons and animations.

Skeleton is a critical part of this mod.

But if you wish - you can test this skeleton

skeleton_female.nif 

It should be identical to "default physique, default weapons placement" variant from main mod.

I made it through NiNode Transform Tools using basic XPMSSE skeleton as reference, so I do not know, how it will work in game (because this tool designed for Legendary Edition).

And I can not test it by myself, because I do not have Special Edition.

1 hour ago, Azazellz said:

Skeleton is a critical part of this mod.

But if you wish - you can test this skeleton

skeleton_female.nif 

It should be identical to "default physique, default weapons placement" variant from main mod.

I made it through NiNode Transform Tools using basic XPMSSE skeleton as reference, so I do not know, how it will work in game (because this tool designed for Legendary Edition).

And I can not test it by myself, because I do not have Special Edition.

I will try it when I have the time to figure it out, though I have to say, the current version seems to works fine for SSE

On 6-3-2018 at 6:37 PM, Azazellz said:

Well, it's strange, because it should not =)

XPMSE skeleton from SLE should be not compatible with SSE.

They made an XPMSE variant for SSE too. So everything you build should, with a little bit of modding, work for SSE too.

59 minutes ago, georgie122 said:

They made an XPMSE variant for SSE too.

But the fact is my mod do not use a standard skeleton.

It use tweaked version,  with changed bones sizes and positions (with different values for each physique variant), and also my skeleton contain some of new additional bones.

So, XPMSSE skeleton "from the box" will not work "as intended" with my mod.

But you still can try to use variant from above.

Another pack of screenshots with armor sets, which I planning to add in future update (if my main work allow me to do that, because I'm extremely busy last couple of weeks and almost do not have free time for modding).

TG armor pack (4 armor sets)

Spoiler

And Dark Brotherhood armor

Spoiler

DBArmor.thumb.jpg.a5587f51b6e6f374df1ad7600737580f.jpg

New version is here!

• New armors in Armor Addon - Dark Brotherhood armor, Thieves Guild armors (4 variants), Fornsworn armor, Dawnguard armor (light and heavy), Bandit fur armor (4 variants), Miner clothes and common underwear.
  • In race mod now you can choose two body variants: nude and never-nude (with underwear).

The fomod installer crashes when I tried to install the main file True Amazons v2.1c with Mod Organizer. It gives an error about a bad xml file. I think I figured out that you had an extra closing tag

</installStep>			

on line 184 of ModuleInfo.xml. Deleting that line fixed the installer for me.

Thanks again for the great mod!

Mod works just fine. Also want to thank you as it works fine on SSE as well. Also grats on armor - they are awesome. Thank you for amazon light - now I think slighty reduced magicka (80) and weight limit (like 400) would make this race immersive - for those who love playing muscled woman yet don't want to edit stats in console for immersive play. I would also suggest taking away 5 points from 2 handed and make it into smithing.

2 hours ago, bigsmitty2 said:

The fomod installer crashes when I tried to install the main file True Amazons v2.1c with Mod Organizer. It gives an error about a bad xml file. I think I figured out that you had an extra closing tag

</installStep>			

on line 184 of ModuleInfo.xml. Deleting that line fixed the installer for me.

Thanks again for the great mod!

Thanks, I will update mod right now.

2 hours ago, Urielzael1 said:

Mod works just fine. Also want to thank you as it works fine on SSE as well. Also grats on armor - they are awesome. Thank you for amazon light - now I think slighty reduced magicka (80) and weight limit (like 400) would make this race immersive - for those who love playing muscled woman yet don't want to edit stats in console for immersive play. I would also suggest taking away 5 points from 2 handed and make it into smithing.

Thanks for feedback and suggestion, but, I think, this changes is not so critical for immersive play.

Because you can lvl-up smithing from 20 to 25 by crafting ~30 iron daggers, and 20 magicka - it's just two levels or one low-level enchanted item.

And weight limit... Well, personally I do not like all this "inventory management" in games, so... Sorry =)

I think the "light" version is in a good balance between stats and appearance right now.

10 hours ago, Azazellz said:

I think the "light" version is in a good balance between stats and appearance right now.

Do you plan creating muscled yet not overbuffed variant? I like "light" version but I wish there would be version of girl with muscles not bodybuilder woman. Yet it's your choice.

1 hour ago, Urielzael1 said:

Do you plan creating muscled yet not overbuffed variant? I like "light" version but I wish there would be version of girl with muscles not bodybuilder woman. Yet it's your choice.

Main problem here is body mesh. I can't change it. Because if I do this - then I will have to change body in every armor file in my mod, and also ajust all armors to new body.

So, this can't be done.

All I can do for changing bodyshape - it is skeleton tweaks.

And, as you can see, with that tweaks character's proportions can vary from "very muscular female bodybuilder" at "light" skeleton variant and 0 character's weight up to "hypermuscular ball of muscles" at "XXL" skeleton variant and 100 character's weight.

If you want - you can replace all meshes, textures and skeleton in main race mod with yours files. You can make your body in BodySlide, and you can make it as much muscular as you want.

But, of course, if you do this - you can't use armors from my mod, because they designed for my special body shape.

1 hour ago, darkknight25251325 said:

Can you to make True Amazon armor UUNP BodySlide pls, it's very nice armor.!

You mean "DC Amazon" armor?

All armors from my mod was made for racial custom body "by design", so if I just use sliders for convert any armor from my mod to UUNP - they will look terrible.

So, only way to convert armor from my mod to UUNP - it's use 3-d tools, like blender or 3dmax.

Once I already did it, but not sure if I want to do it again.

8 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

You mean "DC Amazon" armor?

All armors from my mod was made for racial custom body "by design", so if I just use sliders for convert any armor from my mod to UUNP - they will look terrible.

So, only way to convert armor from my mod to UUNP - it's use 3-d tools, like blender or 3dmax.

Once I already did it, but not sure if I want to do it again.

Thank you and i'm sorry for my bad english too :frown:

I just wanted to show my appreciation for all of the hard work that you've put into this mod. While I do not use the True Amazon meshes proper, I do use the True Amazon from UUNP bodyslide options which, in my opinion, really opens up the possibilities of other muscular body types.

Would anyone know how to "Hide Content" for these posts? I'd like to post some screenshots of a current build that I have but I don't know what is and isn't appropriate to be hidden. I keep seeing "Hide Content" portions of posts but can't recreate that while creating a post (only a "Spoiler"). Thank you.

Little suggestion: Would you created helmets - armored circlets for each armor. Since Amazons are brave they do not care about helmet obscuring their vision yet circlets are nice and Amazons are still women so making something useful and gorgeous would make them more feminine and strong. It would also be small reward for players that do not want to hide pretty face of their amazons under bulky buckets but still have protection.

34 minutes ago, Urielzael1 said:

Little suggestion: Would you created helmets - armored circlets for each armor. Since Amazons are brave they do not care about helmet obscuring their vision yet circlets are nice and Amazons are still women so making something useful and gorgeous would make them more feminine and strong. It would also be small reward for players that do not want to hide pretty face of their amazons under bulky buckets but still have protection.

Yeah I friggin love winged helmets, the Dragon's quest one was cool but I just want the ear piece wings!