12 hours ago, trousersnekk said:

Also, that new body looks awesome Azazellz :O

excited for new updates ?

Still can not be satisfied with the tweaks that I do with new body.

Here 3 variants for 100 weight, "default" skeleton variant.

Spoiler

I think about using the third variant...

I also try to make something like "ten pack" for abs, but I doubt that it is necessary.

10packs yes pls ?

i tried a few times to make the neck wider on the bodymesh, but then you have to adjust it so it matches for both the body and the headmesh, and its kinda impossible if your only versed in using bodyslide ?

wish there was an option that lets you load in the body and the headmesh at the same time, and then edits both meshes simultaneously.

but just making the headmeshs neck wider, and then using the sceleton upper body slider can get you half-way but not quite the way it should look 

7 hours ago, Azazellz said:

I also try to make something like "ten pack" for abs, but I doubt that it is necessary.

OMG please give it a shot, I would love to see that as well. And I have no idea if you would go even more ridiculous and do a 12 pack lol.

3 hours ago, trousersnekk said:

i tried a few times to make the neck wider on the bodymesh, but then you have to adjust it so it matches for both the body and the headmesh, and its kinda impossible if your only versed in using bodyslid

You actually can load head and body at the same time in OS - just use "import nif", or load head as "reference" shape, and body as "outfit". When you do it, just select both shapes with pressed "shift", and you can edit both shapes.

But for good result you still need more advanced 3-d editor.

1 hour ago, irysius said:

OMG please give it a shot, I would love to see that as well. And I have no idea if you would go even more ridiculous and do a 12 pack lol.

You can see it on the screenshots above.

And I'm sure that there is no place for another pair ?

18 hours ago, Azazellz said:

You actually can load head and body at the same time in OS - just use "import nif", or load head as "reference" shape, and body as "outfit". When you do it, just select both shapes with pressed "shift", and you can edit both shapes.

yes im aware how to load both and select them both, but you cant move them at the same time, so that no neck seam appears, you have to move one after the other and then match them up again.

like you said, probably need 3d programm for that

• 2 weeks later...

Hey i was wondering how do i mod thee armors with body slide so i can fully adjust the body in Body slide?

Cuzz thee edits don't show up in game with out being naked heh

Also Is it possible to add heads. 

i want to widen thee waist and make a muscle gut :)

7 hours ago, butcherwarlord said:

Cuzz thee edits don't show up in game with out being naked heh

Because I do not made BodySlide data for armors.

Mainly because the use of sliders on body\armor from my mod causes strong distortion in final result.

For example, sliders for arms will also affect body armor (because they too close on each other), and vice versa.

If you want BodySlide data - you can try to make them by yourself. Technical process is almost the same as for common UUNP-related armor.

7 hours ago, butcherwarlord said:

Also Is it possible to add heads.  

Heads?

Can't understand what you mean.

12 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Because I do not made BodySlide data for armors.

Mainly because the use of sliders on body\armor from my mod causes strong distortion in final result.

For example, sliders for arms will also affect body armor (because they too close on each other), and vice versa.

If you want BodySlide data - you can try to make them by yourself. Technical process is almost the same as for common UUNP-related armor.

Heads?

Can't understand what you mean.

it's ok,

and i know it's hard 
i just want t simple edit for the mid torso 
? unless is there slider i am not aware in game ? Using the ECE for the stomach is all. 

13 minutes ago, butcherwarlord said:

unless is there slider i am not aware in game ? Using the ECE for the stomach is all. 

Yes, ECE has skeleton (not .tri) sliders for all 3 torso-nodes (two for axis and one for scale, for upper, mid and lower torso), as well it has sliders for pelvic node (which also affects butt and all weapons, attached to pelvic), and separate "complex" slider for waist (which affects position and scale for 2 lower torso nodes).

But it may cause some clipping, if you use they too much.

And, I think, mid-torso in new version should be thick enough ?

Spoiler

V04.thumb.jpg.79779a5069aa695f48e43f3c73c2a0b0.jpg

But I have no idea when I can finish it. Still not satisfied how it looks.

Can I ask few questions? 

Hmm Im using Skyrim SE... and was wondering if I'm doing anything wrong but I can't adjust extra body sliders like (height,breasts, arms,legs etc) sliders in Racemenu ... or it doesn't work. I'm using Skyui,skse,ece,racemenu all for SE...

Also it's possible to make the armors work with bodyslide ? that could fix the above issue...

6 minutes ago, PersonTX said:

Can I ask few questions? 

Hmm Im using Skyrim SE... and was wondering if I'm doing anything wrong but I can't adjust extra body sliders like (height,breasts, arms,legs etc) sliders in Racemenu ... or it doesn't work. I'm using Skyui,skse,ece,racemenu all for SE...

If you use both RaceMenu and ECE - this can cause a lot of strange bugs.

Try to use only one of this mods.

Also, I have no idea how ECE and RM for SE works - when I tested version of my mod for SE, both mods have not yet been ported.

16 minutes ago, PersonTX said:

Also it's possible to make the armors work with bodyslide ? that could fix the above issue...

I will not mind if someone want to make BodySlide data for armors.

I myself do not know how to make sliders for such kind of body, that do not cause noticeable distortion when used.

For example, sliders for arms will affect body and breast, because they too close for each other, and vice versa. You can look at my message above.

13 minutes ago, PersonTX said:

Ah yes IT works, tho with racemenu I can't change any body part and with ece, when I try to save game it crashes...

Have no idea why this happens.

I do not support LE-version of the mod, it was made by another person. So I can't say why your game crashes.

Just now, PersonTX said:

Also high heels dont work with ece.

Because you need standalone version of NetImmerse Override for highheels to work.

Requirements:
SKSE 2.0.7+
SkyUI SE 5.2+

SKEE64 - Alpha plugin currently on GitHub, "hudextensions" plugin not needed).
NetImmerse Override - The SCRIPTS FOLDER ONLY, not the old SKSE plugin!

(Quote from Nexus).

Ye well SE version is not great... seems lots of mods are not there.... with racemenu game works fine  (with high heels too )but as mention can't change anything expect face sliders... Ece makes the game crash. Shame I just wanted to bit adjust torso and arms... Also it might have to do somthing with the fact that HDT is not existen for skyrim SE, I got that chinese mod but I don't even know if it works , so using CBP physics.

But anyway epic mod... armors are really cool... 

2 minutes ago, PersonTX said:

Ye well SE version is not great... seems lots of mods are not there.... Also it might have to do somthing with the fact that HDT is not existen for skyrim SE

Yep.

That's why I do not made SE version by myself, and do not fully support it.

SE has only one advantage over LE-version - stability. But my skyrim is stable enough to not complain about it.

So I prefer more content instead of that "stability".

4 minutes ago, PersonTX said:

But anyway epic mod... armors are really cool... 

Thanks.

I really hate to do this to you Azazellz but I've been trying to get the mod working for some time and it's just not working. I've got XPSME 3.94 installed, HDT Physics Extended, RaceMenu 3.4.5 (includes NetImmerse Override), FNIS and FNIS PCEA2 with multiple uses of the FNIS Generator from Data/tools/GenerateFNISforUsers folder, SKSE of course, and the UUNP Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, lastly I haven't touched ECE.  Consistently crash whenever I select the female gender under the True Amazon category. Any idea what I'm missing here?

1 hour ago, femalenord5 said:

Any idea what I'm missing here?

You use LE and LE-version of my mod (from this site, not  from google drive), I guess?

Because it seems that something goes wrong when the character's model starts to load.

What settings did you use when installing the mod?

4 hours ago, Azazellz said:

What settings did you use when installing the mod?

I use the original edition with all DLC and is properly updated to 1.9.32.0.8 with Unofficial Legendary Edition Patch to boot, downloaded your mod from this site, and the only setting I mess with in Skyrim besides key binds is the resolution quality (ultra).

58 minutes ago, femalenord5 said:

I use the original edition with all DLC and is properly updated to 1.9.32.0.8 with Unofficial Legendary Edition Patch to boot, downloaded your mod from this site, and the only setting I mess with in Skyrim besides key binds is the resolution quality (ultra).

No, I mean what settings you chose when installing my mod - skeleton variant, head varaiant, and other things.

Also it would be nice to see your loadorder.

Just now, PersonTX said:

Also wanted to ask, will you be adding more weapons and armors? ... since there are only 2 weapons, any weapon mods works fine with the race? 

I will start to make new armor sets only after I finish the new version of the mod (with a new body-model and other features).

Weapons? Any weapon work fine with this race. Weapons in my mod is a kind of "joke" weapons - extra BIG and extra HEAVY ?

Oh, about new mod version. I need some advises and suggestions.

1. Since I decided to merge "light" and "regular" version in one file, and also I finally started to make "magic-amazon" race (also "light" and "regular" variants) I need proper names for all new races.

Like "Amazon Warrior", "Amazon Shaman"... But my english sucks, so I can't choose good names for all four races (and make proper ingame description for them).

2. Since I played in Skyrim mostly by "warrior" and "ranger"-type characters, I have a lack of ideas for "magic-amazon" abilities. What passive and active abilities should such a race have? (Except for increased magic regeneration, of course).

3. Should I make texture resources fully separate for each race? Now only body textures and normal maps is unique, all other assets is used by all races together.

I mean, if you need suggestions... then maybe working on models, add even more sizes (from hyper muscles to slim fit body), but mostly more shapeful muscles like Tigersan does in his models for example, alongside with that more detailed textures (more realistic+hq veins, face, body, hands textures etc.)... Because with more options people could do their magic amzon race... you would just had to make addon for special race ability

Also maybe that  bodyslide armors as mentioned above...

On other note "Power withing" ability dont work for me in SE version RIP... any ideas? got all the necesarry files, since race itself works fine

6 hours ago, Azazellz said:

No, I mean what settings you chose when installing my mod - skeleton variant, head varaiant, and other things.

Also it would be nice to see your loadorder.

I think I see the problem. I didn't get a pop-up box when unpacking your mod that offered me options like it did for XMPSE (for which I chose either default option or the UUNP where applicable). I THINK I may have unpacked it incorrectly or used a tool (WinRAR) that simply doesn't quite want to do it right for some reason. Looking in my files I see an .esp for both TrueAmazons and TrueAmazons armors but no .bsa. Also the True Amazon folders that contain the textures/meshes are just in my Data folder. Is that alright? Thanks for the help so far by the way.

Edit: my load order as dictated by NMM is

DLC

Unoffical Legendary Patch

RaceCompatibility

HighResTexturePack01-03

some irrelevant map mod

SkyUI

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP

RaceMenu

RaceMenuPlugin

Alternate Start - Live Another Life

FNIS

FNIS_PCEA2

TrueAmazons

TrueAmazonsArmors

XMPSE

40 minutes ago, femalenord5 said:

Is that alright?

Nope, this is not right.

I have no idea, why this happened. For me (at LE version) installer works fine.

Well, try to re-install race mod. If installer will not appear again... Then you can try to install mod manually, by choosing content from corresponding folders and placing it inside data folder.

2 hours ago, Azazellz said:

1. Since I decided to merge "light" and "regular" version in one file, and also I finally started to make "magic-amazon" race (also "light" and "regular" variants) I need proper names for all new races.

Like "Amazon Warrior", "Amazon Shaman"... But my english sucks, so I can't choose good names for all four races (and make proper ingame description for them).

Need some clarification on what you mean by good names for all "four" races. What are the strengths you currently have for the four distinct races you have planned?

Are we talking something similar to the Adiposian race where the author named 3 different variants (that ended up being races) like Fortisian, Derrierian, etc.?

Or are we talking more similar to character classes, and you're ok with "Amazon {ClassName}"? (and just need names like Juggernaut, Ranger, Scout, Dominator, etc.)

2 hours ago, Azazellz said:

2. Since I played in Skyrim mostly by "warrior" and "ranger"-type characters, I have a lack of ideas for "magic-amazon" abilities. What passive and active abilities should such a race have? (Except for increased magic regeneration, of course).

I need to double check the CK to see what is actually possible, and most ideas possibly already exist in other more magic focused mods.

- Destruction damage increased by X% (possible names: Simmering Rage)

- Cloaks/Auras

- Enemies within X yds receive a stacking debuff that reduces their magic resistance

- Enemies within X yds receive a stacking debuff that increases magical damage taken

- Enemies within X yds periodically have a chance of cowering in fear

- Periodically siphon X mana/stamina/health from enemies within X yds

- Summoned weapon

- Chance on hit, restore X mana

- Chance on hit, increase Destruction damage by X%

- Follower buffs

- Could increase follower size, and buff their health

- Could turn non-Amazons temporarily into Amazons (melee focused, since player is a magic user)

- Personal buffs

- Something similar to dragon aspect (from the Dragonborn DLC) that applies a ghostly armor over the player

Looking forward to the new version of the mod!