[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

3 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Ok, all of my errors seem to be gone but 1.......

20190109143150_1.jpg

?

i had someone on discord have the same problem too and it turns out his anti-virus was deleting those files because somehow they got flagged as dangerous for some reason. 

9 minutes ago, nestor28 said:

Found the right fix for the error just overwrite AAF files in leito's pack and AAF leito patch with this 

and done :) happy gaming.

The error is GONE!

Woohoo!

?

Now I just gotta see if my animations will work without everybody just standing around.......

?

8 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

I'm no coder but I think the problem lays some where between themes' and AAF. As I did try the old animation's of leito's and kept getting the missing animations error.

the problem is the out dated AAF leito patch which has activity2 in it. The new animation pack doesn't have that at all. Everyone give @lilydementia a thumbs up for the fix. :) 

14 minutes ago, nestor28 said:

Found the right fix for the error just overwrite AAF files in leito's pack and AAF leito patch with this 

and done :) happy gaming.

Thanks I will give it a go and I'll disable my anti virus when installing. :)

12 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

You can't drop Leito........He has the masturbation animation! The game will crash if your character masturbates. Of course, you could load Crazy's stuff, but it calls for 4Play, which no longer is compatible........

?

Dam. shit I had better re think that one. cheers.

1 hour ago, nestor28 said:

hmm... you can try the AAF discord since its an AAF error. dagoba_king might have a better idea of where that error is coming from.

cheers for finding that patch and your help  @nestor28 but still no luck.  I'll just leave it for a bit until there less patch's for patch's. Thanks again :)

3 hours ago, VonHelton said:

You gotta be kidding me.........

20190109145236_1.jpg

How do you fix this again? I forgot.........

?

I think this refer to a animation in SavageCabbages Pack. The one with the restrained female and Dog/Human involved. It might be the mod is calling for those tags and the only animation i remember having it is that one.

21 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Yes. Supposedly Flashy figured out how to get SEU to accept multi staged animations.

?

12 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

I think @Flashy (JoeR) has got about 200+ animations working with it.  ? 

It is my FlashyPlay that handles the multi-stage animations, not SEU. SEU like all other mods just sends the actors to the framework and it is the framework that plays them. And yeah, there are 200+ idles in FlashyPlay though there are some of the newer anims that just wont line up yet (but hopefully will soon, once I sort of the relationships element I am working on - now that Ive completed Settlement Solutions. Jesus Im a hot mess and way too busy).

In case anybody is interested~~I had to choose "No" when NMM asked whether to overwrite the Supermutant nif file to make mutant's dongs work~choosing "Yes To All" ended up making them flaccid during scenes. 

Also~glad you’re back, Leito. Thanks for the hard work.

12 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

It is my FlashyPlay that handles the multi-stage animations, not SEU. SEU like all other mods just sends the actors to the framework and it is the framework that plays them. And yeah, there are 200+ idles in FlashyPlay though there are some of the newer anims that just wont line up yet (but hopefully will soon, once I sort of the relationships element I am working on - now that Ive completed Settlement Solutions. Jesus Im a hot mess and way too busy).

Does it play the new Savage Cabbage Dogmeat animations in sequence?

?

Any one knows what files i need to use to adjust the position offset? the leitoposition files don't seem to adjust anything at all. I must be adjusting the wrong value.

sorry if this has been asked before, but my internet really acting up right now.

I am using the nexus mod manager. if that helps.

1 hour ago, Freyar said:

Any one knows what files i need to use to adjust the position offset? the leitoposition files don't seem to adjust anything at all. I must be adjusting the wrong value.

sorry if this has been asked before, but my internet really acting up right now.

I am using the nexus mod manager. if that helps.

Thank  @Saphiira.

For everyone who has the prob with the unproper positions:

i found the prob. its like @WandererZero (thx for that) said. i changed all anim data files the way he said and it worked (atleast for me).

i took all changed files together in one file. just download and do like i wrote in the readme.txt

- enjoy c;

Corrected positions for Leit's Animation Pack.rar

2 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Thank  @Saphiira.

For everyone who has the prob with the unproper positions:

i found the prob. its like @WandererZero (thx for that) said. i changed all anim data files the way he said and it worked (atleast for me).

i took all changed files together in one file. just download and do like i wrote in the readme.txt

- enjoy c;

Corrected positions for Leit's Animation Pack.rar

aye thanks

Update: the files you posted Doesn't seem to work for me. still the positioning is like an entire meter of. 

its like its straight up ignoring the files. i followed the instructions that were provided by you in the readme.txt. 

what could be wrong?

Hold up noob question: these lise -- are they preventing the lines of codes of working?

13 hours ago, Freyar said:

aye thanks

Update: the files you posted Doesn't seem to work for me. still the positioning is like an entire meter of. 

its like its straight up ignoring the files. i followed the instructions that were provided by you in the readme.txt. 

what could be wrong?

Hold up noob question: these lise -- are they preventing the lines of codes of working?

Sorry there seems to be load's of so called patch's at the moment for AAF it's getting a bit messy. so I found one posted by  @Tron91.https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=622012

12 hours ago, Freyar said:

aye thanks

what could be wrong?

try this  just overwrite the AAF folders in leito's pack and AAF leito patch