[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

12 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

I had it once and it didn't seem to be needed, Things ran fine but it took me awhile to notice the single looping animation or rather that the mod said it would have multi staged animations, I suppose it doesn't hurt to try again!

How do i stop Super mutants from fucking flaccid?

just recently modded my game again so i haven't tested any other races to see if they also have the issue. 

I'm using AAF and RSE. Don't have dongs of Fallout installed. 

I'm not 100% how to set up everything anymore since i'm new to the AAF scene.

3 hours ago, Nuggholio said:

How do i stop Super mutants from fucking flaccid?

just recently modded my game again so i haven't tested any other races to see if they also have the issue. 

I'm using AAF and RSE. Don't have dongs of Fallout installed. 

I'm not 100% how to set up everything anymore since i'm new to the AAF scene.

You need the file "Nudesuits". Install it but don't activate the ESP.

Then, install AAF's male body over it, allowing overwrites.

You will now have a working Johnson!

?

On 7/28/2018 at 12:26 PM, VonHelton said:

My all AAF build has been running smoothly for several days now, so I'm tempted to do another install video for those having problems.....

?

That would be awesome if you do. I had everything working fine, but when I switched over to AAF without FP nothing wanted to work right. No animations would run. Everyone would stand there like dumb dumbs. *giggles* Also I am confused on where some files are. Like I have Leito's animation that is marked as v1.4b but in the zip it is 1.4a and I saw there was a fix for 1.4b, but cannot find that or the 1.4b. Though those may just be a typo on the b part and actually is "a".

I cant for the love of god get any of the other animations in fact not all animations play.

Alot are missing with the man and woman one.

The cowgirl one is missing.

And im gonna check for the Super Mutant sex animations but I installed Mutant Lust and Ill report if Oral doesnt work.

I checked and no it doesnt work 

Also I was trying AAF and only companions show, how do I use myself because it says No Male animations.

When im using a female so this is an issue. But yeah they both are together seemingly yet no animations for ghouls and deathclaws despite me following the video guide.

11 hours ago, Gurvemeh said:

I checked and no it doesnt work 

Also I was trying AAF and only companions show, how do I use myself because it says No Male animations.

When im using a female so this is an issue. But yeah they both are together seemingly yet no animations for ghouls and deathclaws despite me following the video guide.

This mod requires a patch by Polistiro if you are using AAF, have you installed that?

5 hours ago, CheburatorX said:

Will there be gay and lesbian animations added?

Also the gun thing is ruining immersion.Would be great if instead of a gun would be a ring.

Use AAF if its ruining your immersion that much, also how would rings even work with starting two separate actors animations?

9 hours ago, CheburatorX said:

Will there be gay and lesbian animations added?

Also the gun thing is ruining immersion.Would be great if instead of a gun would be a ring.

No guns, no rings, no menus......You need to SPEAK to them!

THAT'S real immersion!

You need SEU!

?

1 hour ago, Gurvemeh said:

I have an issue with the mod I think when I installed More Smarter Companions mod I use the Leito gun and when thew animation begins one of them stops while the other actor does the action is there a compatability issue with this particular mod?

Never tried that mod, but there is an issue where NPCs marked as guards will bug out.

Hello.

Long time lurker with my first post.

Love this mod, but lately run into an issue whereby the stripping of npc's seems to leave 'some' of the clothes on?

For example, I use easygirl outfits and it now seems to leave the gunbelts on (not a problem), but also with easygirl outfits now it leaves the bikini top on, but strips the rest? If they don't have a bikini top (just an all in one dress) then in works fine?

Anyone experienced this?

Thanks