Mass Effect Andromeda for Haters

I don't mind doing some whining myself sometimes, but come on this is going for a month now. This can't be about the game, i think you rather plan to have the website renamed to whinerslab.com :D

Yeah fuck people that paid 110 dollars expecting to receive a working non-shit game, what a bunch of entitled assholes :D

I don't mind doing some whining myself sometimes, but come on this is going for a month now. This can't be about the game, i think you rather plan to have the website renamed to whinerslab.com :D

What did you expect patch 1.05 even added more fun bugs to the game. like now instead of drinking from an empty hand he now drinks through its ear. This game is shit and will always remain shit.

not to mention that bitch is still firing a gun in reverse. I have never seen this type badly made animation from company before.

They really killed the masseffect genre.. i hope we will never see anymore from them again.

He drinks from his ear now... ? I thought that was a joke when someone told me about that. How can they fix it so that he has a glass but make it go to his ear?

Pebe is still firing the gun in reverse? That is like one of the first complaints that people posted about.

However, you know they will make Mass Effect Andromeda 2 and continue and continue. Perhaps maybe they might decide to go to a different galaxy, maybe that might fix their bugs. 

Here I was going to fire up my game and give it some play time this weekend. Guess there isn't anything to see except the same ol' bugs and /or where they broke it worse

I was never a huge mass effect fan but did enjoy their mass effect games (especially the second one).

However even if every awkward animation or bug gets fixed this game cannot hold my attention. It just generic.

1-We again have a mysterious alien race who abandon their creations.

2-We have alien races (both good and the bad) who look so much like humans (design of the aliens are not creative at all).

3-We have a generic villain who is as stupid as dumbest of bond villains.

So yeah generic bad writing ruined it for me.

Plus I was hoping for more freedom in choices and even better I was hoping for some sort of sandbox play when you go out and discover planets. Actually you do not discover any planets at all, the planets that you can land have been settled by other people all ready.

This game was a huge let down for me.

People make games not companies if I cared enough I'd trace the decline in Bioware's quality with the people that left, not sure if I've said it here but this was predictable years ago in ME2 and specially DA2 which were already subpar at least in rpg elements I doubt anyone would debate that even if you prefer story to actual gameplay and no it was not a conscious choice it was simply the development team not being able to keep up, and now they can't even make animations and the game is a cobbled mess the different departments have no idea how any other parts of the game works because they've wasted 4 years in university instead of actually coding truly the first fully millenial game.

People make games not companies if I cared enough I'd trace the decline in Bioware's quality with the people that left, not sure if I've said it here but this was predictable years ago in ME2 and specially DA2 which were already subpar at least in rpg elements I doubt anyone would debate that even if you prefer story to actual gameplay and no it was not a conscious choice it was simply the development team not being able to keep up, and now they can't even make animations and the game is a cobbled mess the different departments have no idea how any other parts of the game works because they've wasted 4 years in university instead of actually coding truly the first fully millenial game.

it's the same as with other games companies, The good programmers (designers) are from the companies has gone or been gone (dismiss).

Because these programmers earn more money as an inexperienced novice!

The same happened at Bethesda after completion of Morrowind, as Bethesda received into a merger with Zenimax.

The Morrowind developer was with this fusion disagreeing, almost all have terminated!

Oblivion was developed by a new team.  ;)

:lol: Damn it seems like everything that happens now and days is the fault of millenials.

Tell the truth, I don't even know when this thing comes out. I still have to finish MGSV and I haven't even started on the Witcher 3 yet, so it's safe to say this is very low on the to-play list, if at all.

It honestly surprises me how I went from being a near-obsessed fanboy to not giving half a shit, without even noticing.

Pass on the ME3 and other games... play Witcher 3.

Advice, It will had you your ass several times. It doesn't play nice with you. It will fuck you up if you do anything wrong or stupid (like you can with other games) Try to be a superhero and it will fuck you up quickly and effectively.

There isn't really any leveling there. You can run into creatures and NPCs that are well above your level and they will had you your ass. However, you can use combinations of the tools available to a Witcher and do some pretty cool and effective take downs. Even with my limited gaming skill (learned from easy as hell games like Fallout, Bioshock etc where you just button mash enough to win the conflict) I learned after about 80 hours of play, to take down Creatures / NPCs that were 3~7 levels above me. And in some cases even a team of them. The most stressful game playing I have had in a very long time. lol. It can if you let it get to a point where you are fighting NPCs that are 5~10 or even more above you and one hit or miss-step and you are dead.

I haven't every played such a game as Witcher. The mechanics are smooth, the facial animations for cut scenes are amazing. Thousands of small animations were used and combined to make things so lifelike.

Are there glitches, yes.. I got stuck a few times here and there and had to reload to get out. Sometimes I had an enemy stuck in the wall that was still shooting at me. I couldn't kill him. It happens. However the fit and finish of the game is so far above MEA that it is a joke. I'd like to compare the difference like if you had a newly starting modder create a mod as opposed to the team that created Enderal. The difference is staggering.

One thing you won't get in W3 is stupid fucked up horrible facial animations and other needless and sloppy animations. This is the reason to skip MEA for the time being and play Witcher 3. In time MEA might be improved of the most horrible issues, W3 has been out for a few years now so it has had all it's packages so it is really primed to go. All the DLCs are available as well. There is no reason to wait. Play W3 until you are board of it then go play another game like MEA. Maybe by that time they will have their shit together... or at least fixed what they can.

I would only play as Sara Ryder, then I do not need a dick.  ;)  :P  :lol:  :)

Well, have fun playing a sexually frustrated and depressed Sara because nobody at the Andromeda Initiative has a dick   :P

Also that is no matter, I prefer Lesbian Love.  ;)  :)

Lesbian and male gay love is bad. Jil will tell you so. Because the whole point of going to Andromeda is to copulate and spawn new humans like crazy. 

At least that's what  Bioware thinks.

But yet they neglected to give the males dicks, so it is a loose-loose situation in this game. Humanity in the Andromeda is doomed. And it is partly your fault.  :P

Lesbian and male gay love is bad. Jil will tell you so. Because the whole point of going to Andromeda is to copulate and spawn new humans like crazy. 

At least that's what  Bioware thinks.

But yet they neglected to give the males dicks, so it is a loose-loose situation in this game. Humanity in the Andromeda is doomed. And it is partly your fault.  :P

One thing I miss in Andromeda, always play with the shitty human race exactly as in ME 1-3.

If BioWare already makes a new game, in a new galaxy, with many different races, WHY the hell not all races are selectable?

Why my fault ???

I am absolute Hetero but a game is fantasy and it is nice that all options are available.  ;)

Look once her haters, there are also modders the also without construction set created something meaningful.

And these people are for me real modders.  ;)

http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffectandromeda/?

Naked Ryder by Toloc

horrible face neck seam.. 

Oblivion and Skyrim Lets greet!  ;)

self-tor.  :lol:  :lol:

those games are not 2017 :P Andromeda is.

Actually Andromeda is 2007 just released in 2017... :P

so what year is oblivion and skyrim then.. :P

Where is the proof ?? if it was from 2007 like you mentioned they had allot more years to not fuck it up like they did.. :P

They needed 10 years to build a shitty game. :D

so what year is oblivion and skyrim then.. :P

Where is the proof ?? if it was from 2007 like you mentioned they had allot more years to not fuck it up like they did.. :P

They needed 10 years to build a shitty game. :D

It is using tech and practices from 2007...Winny got it.. :P

They could have all the time they wanted and the still would have fucked it up. Releasing something with as bad facial animations and the be surprised that people are complaining... shows they don't know what they are doing.

Seriously, I gladly take stage 4 cancer, than playing this fucking worthless shit.

That is some serious hate for MEA

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

tZIFVKGGVUlna.gifGq3F2.gif

Also here I find the appropriate gifs.  :P  ;)

OH>.. I think we have a fan boy on a MEA hate thread...

OMG-I-loved-it-all-GIF.gif

:P

We aren't all privileged to play the better German version...

tenor.gif

So changing one line in a manifest entry is a "true mod" now. 

right.

Just report him and move on, all he's literally been doing is taking your point and saying nu uh with a gif for three pages. which is pretty much the rote definition of shitposting.

you are missing the point even if it was true it was from 2007 the game is released in 2017 so it counts as 2017 game not a 2007 game... :P btw mass effect 1 is 2007 look at the differents in animation :D

you are missing the point even if it was true it was from 2007 the game is released in 2017 so it counts as 2017 game not a 2007 game... :P btw mass effect 1 is 2007 look at the differents in animation :D

True... that is why it is such a crappy game.

As for ME1.. I thought it was older... maybe MEA is from 2000.... :P

I know... it was the promo or project that was suggested before they made Mass Effect 1... They just dusted it off and released it... lol.

Yea... Of course I am joking... even if that was the case... the game would have been better than it is. No amount of lipstick can make a pig beautiful unless you are into pigs... :P

@Winny...

forgot to post that I liked that gif response you gave above... :D Yep... I am a hater... a hater of MEA!!!! lol. Good gif.

Archived