2 hours ago, Slazen101 said:

Hi everyone.

First off thanks Delzaron for yet another amazing mod.

However having a lsight issue during the "A picture worth 1000 septims" with Calcelmo.

I have spoken to him regarding the Dwemer Chromatogron and he has informed me that he sold the last one.

Now there is no further options to progress. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Maybe it's because I let a goodbye.

I already make the changes, it will be available in the next update.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Did you fix the problem with the not-working whores and the broken "get a drunk client a girl" quest in the new version?

Ah, shit, I was sure I forgotten something !

But I sidn't forgotten to remove the popup message in version 0.6 !

I'll need to make a patch...

installed beta 0.5 and thought i would have a play with it. noticed the mansion is built on top of a treasure, as you approach the mansion the icon appears but cant get to it. dont know if you can relocate the treasure as its probably easier to move the mansion. also what mods are the courtesan clothes etc from and do they have uunp/unpb and bodyslide versions as they change my characters body shape when wearing them. the courtesan outfit shrinks my characters boobs to nothing and her nipples are poking out over the top.

interested in seeing how this mod progresses but would love it if you can include bodyslide for the clothes. the other thing i noticed is the mistress and the dancer have purple hair, what hair mods are you using as I only have apachii hair mod installed.

7 hours ago, Maddac said:

installed beta 0.5 and thought i would have a play with it. noticed the mansion is built on top of a treasure, as you approach the mansion the icon appears but cant get to it. dont know if you can relocate the treasure as its probably easier to move the mansion. also what mods are the courtesan clothes etc from and do they have uunp/unpb and bodyslide versions as they change my characters body shape when wearing them. the courtesan outfit shrinks my characters boobs to nothing and her nipples are poking out over the top.

interested in seeing how this mod progresses but would love it if you can include bodyslide for the clothes. the other thing i noticed is the mistress and the dancer have purple hair, what hair mods are you using as I only have apachii hair mod installed.

I don't know how to make bodyslides...

I use Khairdos and Appachii hair female.

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I don't know how to make bodyslides...

I use Khairdos and Appachii hair female.

what body are you using the modded clothes on? is it cbbe or uunp? also is there a clothes pack they come from as someone may have created bodyslide for them already.

with KS Hairdos certain mods like Mias Lair have the hair they require from KSHairdos in them, without needing to install the whole KS Hairdos pack

2 hours ago, Maddac said:

what body are you using the modded clothes on? is it cbbe or uunp? also is there a clothes pack they come from as someone may have created bodyslide for them already.

with KS Hairdos certain mods like Mias Lair have the hair they require from KSHairdos in them, without needing to install the whole KS Hairdos pack

I use CBBE bodies.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Ah shit... I'll need to resurrect it.

Thank you very much, now the link is online

I have UNP HDT bounce body with HDT vagina ( is a work of art, beautiful body for sex, look so real the sex scenes ) but, I noticed that your mod uses CBBE.

What happens if I use your mod without a CBBE body installed? probably the gray face bug ?

59 minutes ago, FabioManoel1977 said:

Thank you very much, now the link is online

I have UNP HDT bounce body with HDT vagina ( is a work of art, beautiful body for sex, look so real the sex scenes ) but, I noticed that your mod uses CBBE.

What happens if I use your mod without a CBBE body installed? probably the gray face bug ?

I think not... surely the clothes will have some shape problems...

3 hours ago, Wilhelm Li said:

Hi I am new to this mod. Does the ranking of whore effect the story of just effect the gold reward?

I don't know what rank should I choice.

You will level up during the story. I chose courtesan and had a dancer training later ^^

12 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Have you solved the problems with Vess scene trigger, the not working whores and what else we found in the last version in a new patch so far?

In version 0.6, Vess trigger problem solved, yes !

Not working whores... it should be better... at least they'll keep the employee faction after laying with a client.

Here the changelog for version 0.6 :

Beta 0.6
aNMM2_book : some fixes in dialogues.
aNMM2_book : bargain option added to Calcelmo dialogues (need 1000 septims in player inventory)
Some fixes inside the Mansion
anmm3_amelie : Vex trigger works now ! All case planned !
anmm3_amelie : Amelie checked.
Recruit : Svana script fixed.
new event : aNMM_MansionEvent_Vampire
new event : aNMM_MansionEvent_Whore1
Vampires girls are now available for sex.
aNMM_Maid : some scripts fixing linked to Maid recruitement and burning thigh brothel.
Asilia : new face.
Iolia : new face.
Iolia and Asilia are now sisters.
Favani and Iolia/Asilia are now cousins
Poster for Asilia.
Poster for Favani.
Poster for Violet.
Posters of Asilia, Favani and Violet added in the Mansion.
PopUp message in Mansions replaced by a simply reminder.
New posters and books for Deadly Pleasure (5) and TID (2) characters : Lamiae, Miquote, Jezera, Chuul, Quai, Hashep, Azenith.
new quest : aNMM_SkyrimBeauties : a pokémon quest.
Iolia poster replaced with Iolia new face version.
A secret poster for Axia Lilvahi.

20180609025257_1.jpg

20180609025303_1.jpg

20180609025546_1.jpg

20180609025557_1.jpg

20180609032820_1.jpg

10 hours ago, waiyan said:

Does this mod include being whipped for failure feature ? Which one of your mods contain punishment like that?

TID, and It's planned also for Deadly Pleasures.

Night Mistress Mansion is about voluntary and refined prostitution. In NMM, you're not a common whore in a dirty brothel, you're working in a fine place, with clients selected, and you're earn lot of money.

Maria eden takes care of low

18 hours ago, Disarm said:

can u tell me what is the code for complete quest anmm2_dance0 

i cant talk with axia i tried before ur patch 0.4 and couldnt pass and now again i cant pass :S

btw quest name dancing arrow in the quiver

setstage aNMM2_dance 100 (bettet to setstage to 70, 80, and 90 to make Iolia become a dancer).