Ok, I think I found the problem : the whore alias in the actor event contains the employee faction. So, when the quest is end, the alias is discharged, and the actor loose that faction...

I'll remove that faction from the alias, and test again...

The result : I tested with Lalum and Carmen : It's works !!!!

And Lalum accepted a new request from a client just after finishing one !

My mod whores will now f*ck like bunnies !

20180610212830_1.jpg

20180610212847_1.jpg

20180610212855_1.jpg

20180610212929_1.jpg

20180610213002_1.jpg

20180610213017_1.jpg

20180610213031_1.jpg

20180610213049_1.jpg

6 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Incredible !!!

You're right ! That funcking actor event made the employee faction disappear !

It's why my actors events doesn't work long, and why Radiant prostitution ones works stable : in radiant prositution, the stuff selected fro trigger the event is a keyword linked to the tavern wench outfit, and in my mod it's a faction rank!

!!! I HATE SKYRIM !!!!

Ok, I'll add some lines to regent the factions at the end pf the actor events scripts, and in the hall trigger (factions readded if the actor doesn't have it, and of course linked to their outfit).

20180610210347_1.jpg

20180610210354_1.jpg

20180610210437_1.jpg

20180610210516_1.jpg

Thank you!!! I'll keep looking at some other things I think might be bugs as well. When do you think you'll be able to release this fix?

26 minutes ago, Yoshiquest said:

Thank you!!! I'll keep looking at some other things I think might be bugs as well. When do you think you'll be able to release this fix?

I don't know. i need to redone the faces of Iolia and Asiliia, make the picture for new Iolia, Asilia, Favani, and Violet.

The esp will be available on LL (for fixing the actor events), but the full content (scripts, the popup window (when I'll get the poll result), new faces meshes and textures) will be released on patreon.

I think I found another bug, some of the portraits aren't working for me for some reason. In particular, it only seems to be for NPCs added by your mod (the ones whose textures start with NMM) that fail and display img: instead of an image. I have absolutely no idea why this is since I tested the filepaths and they still seem to be fine. It might just be me though (?)

Also, is the patreon release a pre-release sort of thing, that will eventually be put on LL later on? Or is it going to be patreon exclusive? Because I can't afford to do patreon.

29 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Sometimes enemies spawn at the location where you build the mansion. I have to use tcl to go through the walls and kill them.

Hum... I'll see how I can solve that. Thx.

4 hours ago, razien said:

is this mode female character based? or ican play it as male character?

It's for female characters.

32 minutes ago, Snoopy911 said:

I get a crash between 10 and 30 seconds in game with the mod active.

Guess some conflict when initializing the mod. I'll try to find out more but doubt i'll find something.

No hint in the logs and i have quite a lot of mods running. 

Do you use Captured Dreams? It kills this mod.

Hi Delzaron,

I have a question about Neophytes of Dibella (wrong topic I know, but you didn't answer there and you are active here).

Why do they only approach woman? It is more likely that men will use their service as "holy whores" ^^  Can you change that?

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Hi Delzaron,

I have a question about Neophytes of Dibella (wrong topic I know, but you didn't answer there and you are active here).

Why do they only approach woman? It is more likely that men will use their service as "holy whores" ^^  Can you change that?

Interesting event... Itheir dialogues are based on the sex of people they talk...

I didn't set a sex condition in the actor event. I'll investigate.

Hey Delzaron, do you think the update will be coming sometime soon (within a week)? I hope I'm not pestering you, it's just that I've been thinking about going through the mod and ironing out the english to make it flow better, but if there's going to be an update soon then I'll hold off on that.

19 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Yep. Childs can also request the neophytes services. It's forbidden now. 

But npthing about their preferences for women. 

Maybe bad luck on my side. I saw it in whiterun, solitude and rifton. Always talked to woman and ignored the men next to them. Try to get some screenshots of the neophytes with men, maybe you have more luck then me.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Maybe bad luck on my side. I saw it in whiterun, solitude and rifton. Always talked to woman and ignored the men next to them. Try to get some screenshots of the neophytes with men, maybe you have more luck then me.

I never saw them with men too...

Hi everyone.

First off thanks Delzaron for yet another amazing mod.

However having a lsight issue during the "A picture worth 1000 septims" with Calcelmo.

I have spoken to him regarding the Dwemer Chromatogron and he has informed me that he sold the last one.

Now there is no further options to progress. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.