MaryJane's animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated: 01March2021)

Take care MaryJane and relax, no worries you just keep up the good work and study hard, and when you feel lie a break you can fiddle with animations or not. You deside as it is your life, where you have all the control. We will wish for stuff, but it's only a wish and nothing written in stone. Lots of love and good luck my friend.

❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2018 at 5:27 AM, maksym.dickson said:

If you replaced file ONIKI_Anims.package to the one provided by MaryJane, or using latest KinkyWorld patreon build, dance animation should be available. Oniki's dance pole itself could be found at: "Entertainment > Sporting Goods > X-PERT Dance Pole". To be able to dance, Sims should have Performance or ClubDance skill level 1 at least. Also, I noticed during school prom even unskilled Sims could dance autonomously on the pole.

i've downloaded mary jane new oniki_anim package off this site and downloaded seemyu pole but my game keep crashes everyime the pole is in my game. any advice?

On 2/7/2018 at 4:12 AM, sim333 said:

Bondage frame-There are only 3 animations for KW, for passion - no one animations:(  But these animations are very COOL!!:) I noticed that some NPC themselves on the frame come and still, nothing then to do with them. What's the meaning of that?

For a pole - you can make a menu ~"Offer the dance" - for NPC. Now I can dance only the active SIM. Or is it possible and Im did not understand something (for a long time was not looking for)?   Opportunity dance doesn't depend on skill, it seems ..

what pole are you using to do this?

On 1/6/2019 at 11:36 AM, simsbrittani said:

i've downloaded mary jane new oniki_anim package off this site and downloaded seemyu pole but my game keep crashes everyime the pole is in my game. any advice?

On 1/6/2019 at 11:38 AM, simsbrittani said:

what pole are you using to do this?

If you just want something to use, I reference this other post - hope it helps: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/92174-kickers-pole-dance/

On 1/6/2019 at 10:22 PM, cesarvtc said:

how to use witch Passion?

I don't personally use Passion, although it looks to be an excellent option. I don't know if Passion and Kinky world are compatible - use one or the other would be my guess.

Passions author uses this website frequently, so any questions regarding Passion might be better asked on that part of the forum, instead of here on the KW part.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I have a quick question. Forgive me I'm new to the site lol. I was wondering if in order to use these animations you need BOTH Kinkyworld AND Passions downloaded, or just one of them? Do they conflict with each other if you have both? Thanks so much.   

2 hours ago, BellaD said:

Hello. I have a quick question. Forgive me I'm new to the site lol. I was wondering if in order to use these animations you need BOTH Kinkyworld AND Passions downloaded, or just one of them? Do they conflict with each other if you have both? Thanks so much.   

Either KinkyWorld or Passion is all you need. I don't think KW and Passion work well together.

I'm a fan of Passion myself. Passion works better, IMHO, for the type of game I play: I play the sims and the sex mod is just a better way than rabbit holes and the whole "everyone wants to get married and have kids" PG-13 mindset.

22 minutes ago, MrGrey said:

Either KinkyWorld or Passion is all you need. I don't think KW and Passion work well together.

I'm a fan of Passion myself. Passion works better, IMHO, for the type of game I play: I play the sims and the sex mod is just a better way than rabbit holes and the whole "everyone wants to get married and have kids" PG-13 mindset.

Great! Thanks so much for the reply. Much appreciated :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, MaryJane. I just wanted to ask something and I guess notify you If it’s a bug. That BDSM Thing that’s attached to the wall; I cannot get some animations to play on it. Two females and can only do the whip, kissing and dildo. The rest of your animations won’t  play autonomously after or even if I try to change position myself manually. Usually when I can’t get an animation to play it notifys me about it with something like: JoinRejected, this happens with some of the group animations for me, but I don’t get it with yours... Yet they don't all play?

Side note - when someone uses it, they’re always to the side of the straps. This happens when you press “Use” or “UsePadlock” (swear they do the same thing) not when you press “Kinky” on it and choose an animation. It works as intended in animations I should say. xD

Thanks for listening to my feedback, MaryJane. :smile:

I really like these animations, but a lot of l666 animations are not registering. I could've sworn the animations only replaced the groping, but then again I could totally be wrong. Can anyone help me solve this mystery????

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

KW just updated and I believe they updated the ONIKI_Anims file as well. Considering your last attachment in the OP (regarding the dance pole) tries to overwrite that specific file, I'm leaning toward keeping the most recent file (Oniki's) instead of your replacement.

Is this the right course of action?

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2019 at 10:02 PM, Rabblerouser said:

KW just updated and I believe they updated the ONIKI_Anims file as well. Considering your last attachment in the OP (regarding the dance pole) tries to overwrite that specific file, I'm leaning toward keeping the most recent file (Oniki's) instead of your replacement.

Is this the right course of action?

It is! Oniki implemented my animations into her mod, so the file is not needed anymore. I will delete it now so people don't get confused about it. 

On 4/20/2019 at 6:45 PM, 이연성 said:

I put all the files in and the jobs well, but I couldn't see handcuffs and dildo while I'm doing the animation.Do you have a solution?

The jobs?? 

I don't have a solution, can't recreate this bug. Everything works fine in my game.

Are you sure you installed everything correctly?

On 2/24/2019 at 2:11 AM, msoriginaljester said:

I really like these animations, but a lot of l666 animations are not registering. I could've sworn the animations only replaced the groping, but then again I could totally be wrong. Can anyone help me solve this mystery????

I'm not sure about L666 animations, they're not mine. 

As for the animations, the override file isn't needed anymore, it could break your game as oniki updated the mod. It was a temporarily solution for people to get the animations while not being patreons, but now that the public version is released it became obsolete 

On 2/21/2019 at 5:35 PM, Guest said:

Hey, MaryJane. I just wanted to ask something and I guess notify you If it’s a bug. That BDSM Thing that’s attached to the wall; I cannot get some animations to play on it. Two females and can only do the whip, kissing and dildo. The rest of your animations won’t  play autonomously after or even if I try to change position myself manually. Usually when I can’t get an animation to play it notifys me about it with something like: JoinRejected, this happens with some of the group animations for me, but I don’t get it with yours... Yet they don't all play?

Side note - when someone uses it, they’re always to the side of the straps. This happens when you press “Use” or “UsePadlock” (swear they do the same thing) not when you press “Kinky” on it and choose an animation. It works as intended in animations I should say. xD

Thanks for listening to my feedback, MaryJane. :smile:

I'm not sure why this happens, I'll try it out with females in my game and see what happens. 

As for the straps and being on the side of it: that is a bug from the object itself. It has some routing issues. 

On 12/18/2018 at 9:10 PM, FemSimDom said:

Just downloaded these today and I think they're awesome; my only thing is the cuffs take forever to load (they're downloaded though)

Strange, they load instantly in my own game. I've heard  from multiple people that they load slowly, but I'm not sure why this happens for some people. They work perfectly fine in my own game.

Then again, I control my game with a lot of nraas mods that clean up buggy stuff, delete cache's after every game session, and clean my savefiles regularly, so maybe that's why? 

On 12/26/2018 at 5:53 AM, MrsSanta said:

Jolly Yuletide and Happy new year 2019 ??❤️

Very late to reply, but still thanks, haha!

My year was not so good unfortunately. I broke my spine a few months ago in an traffic accident. The pain was horrible. I'm very lucky tho, no 'real' damage done (I can still walk). Still recovering atm...

Hoping to get to animating soon again. Would love to make something for my simmies again. :) 

On 6/18/2019 at 4:07 PM, MaryJane said:

My year was not so good unfortunately. I broke my spine a few months ago in an traffic accident. The pain was horrible. I'm very lucky tho, no 'real' damage done (I can still walk). Still recovering atm...

Hoping to get to animating soon again. Would love to make something for my simmies again. :) 

So sorry to hear about your accident. Grateful that you are well and on the mend. Can't wait to see you animate again. I am a newbie to creating animations and yours have been inspiring me. Thank you for your contribution to the community!!

On 6/18/2019 at 6:07 PM, MaryJane said:

wow, MJane;
i hope everything is fine now.
Sending recovery good thoughts your way.

cheers.