well its either your character is a dirtry slut whore or the one who fucks her is a sex master

not really

Well, she is, generally.. but this iteration of her (since starting a new game three weeks ago) has only slept with two people. The Alik'r who shows up at Whiterun.. my character fucked the guy in the turbine at Rorikstead after he bought her a few a drinks.

And she's fucked Marcurio twice, the Mage Mercenary who solicits the Bee and the Barb. I installed SLSO for the second occasion. I'm guessing because he's a mage and my character is a sorry excuse for a spell sword.. it's easy for someone like him to mentally break my character. She ran out Magicka fairly quick.

well its either your character is a dirtry slut whore or the one who fucks her is a sex master

not really

Well, she is, generally.. but this iteration of her (since starting a new game three weeks ago) has only slept with two people. The Alik'r who shows up at Whiterun.. my character fucked the guy in the turbine at Rorikstead after he bought her a few a drinks.

And she's fucked Marcurio twice, the Mage Mercenary who solicits the Bee and the Barb. I installed SLSO for the second occasion. I'm guessing because he's a mage and my character is a sorry excuse for a spell sword.. it's easy for someone like him to mentally break my character. She ran out Magicka fairly quick.

hm... its probably because of Alik'r, he's got a CURVED SWORD, thats where everything went downhill

not really

hm... its probably because of Alik'r, he's got a CURVED SWORD, thats where everything went downhill

Lol.. that's for damn sure. Ow, Ow, Owwww! >:D

Anyone else having a weird issue where the widget bars fill and flash, but orgasms don't happen until the very end of the scene in the latest version? I've tried uninstalling and making totally new saves altogether, but I haven't found a solution or a cause yet.

I love this mod so far.

I only have a few minor issues with it. I can't seem to get it working the way I want to with the arousal stuff and all.

My character is a futa, so she has gender=female in Skyrim, but I have set her gender=male in SexLab of course, since she has a dong. This seems to be fine for everything. Every sex-related mod that I have installed seems to view my character as "male", but I don't think that SLSO is viewing her as male. I was working on getting HDT and stuff just right for my tastes, so to test it out I went through a lot of SexLab Animations with my followers. During that I noticed how everything was good in the first few minutes. My shemale character would basically orgasm just once in the first session of fucking, which I think is just about right. I would want her to maybe orgasm twice or even three times during intercourse, depending on how aroused she is, how skilled her partner is and how much she likes her partner. Something like that. So having her cum once during intercourse in a "normal" situation would be cool for me, having her cum three or four times in a situation where her partner is very skilled and my character was very aroused at the start would also be ideal for me.

You get what I mean. The issue with the mod is, though, that she seems to cum faster and faster everytime she orgasms. Which is somewhat the opposite of what I want. When she orgasms, her arousal should go down to zero... because well.. ..she just came, right? But the opposite is the fact. The more she cums, the faster she cums. When my shemale character has cum like... four or five times during testing, she reaches a stage where her pleasure bar fills up almost instantly after every orgasm, making her cum literally every 3 seconds.

Maybe there is an issue with SexLab Aroused? I also use SexLab Aroused and I really don't like how SexLab Aroused handles the... arousal. The stuff how it calculates Time Scale and all this is really strange and wrong, I believe. In SexLab Aroused, your Arousal is calculated based on how big your "Time Scale" value is and how big your Exposure value is, multiplied by how much time has passed since your last orgasm. That sounds fine so far, but the issue here is that Time Scale goes up everytime you orgasm. At first that seems like no big deal, since it multiplies with the time passed since last orgasm, meaning that if you just orgasmed it would multiply by 0... so your overall arousal would be 0. But that doesn't seem to affect SLSO at all. Even though the overall SexLab Aroused arousal value is 0 after an orgasm, my character still keeps cumming and cumming every few seconds. That results in the "Time Scale" value going through the roof, which in turn results in my character being horny as fuck every few hours. Which is totally unrealistic for a "male" character. For characters that have a dick, arousal should work like this: The more you cum, the more time it would take to get arousal up again. Instead, the opposite is the case. The more my "male" characters cum, the faster they get horny again. But that is more of a SexLab Aroused issue, and not an issue with SLSO.

Still, it might be the cause of error, since I don't know how SLSO calculates arousal. Does it factor in the overall Arousal value of SexLab Aroused? Or does it factor in the TIME SCALE value? If it is the latter, then it would explain to me why orgasms come quicker and quicker the more my character orgasms. Anyways, I hope someone can shed some light here and help me resole this issue.

TL;DR:

I play a shemale character, but she is set to "Male" in SexLab. I have the issue that she orgasms faster and faster after every orgasm she has. It gets really silly, where after four or five orgasms, her SLSO pleasure bar fills up almost instantly after each orgasm, making her cum literally every second. I would want the opposite of that. She has a dick, everytime she cums it should take LONGER to cum again because she just came. That's how dicks usually work.

Anyone else having a weird issue where the widget bars fill and flash, but orgasms don't happen until the very end of the scene in the latest version? I've tried uninstalling and making totally new saves altogether, but I haven't found a solution or a cause yet.

Hmmm... Enable separate orgasms in sexlab?

I love this mod so far.

I only have a few minor issues with it. I can't seem to get it working the way I want to with the arousal stuff and all.

My character is a futa, so she has gender=female in Skyrim, but I have set her gender=male in SexLab of course, since she has a dong. This seems to be fine for everything. Every sex-related mod that I have installed seems to view my character as "male", but I don't think that SLSO is viewing her as male. I was working on getting HDT and stuff just right for my tastes, so to test it out I went through a lot of SexLab Animations with my followers. During that I noticed how everything was good in the first few minutes. My shemale character would basically orgasm just once in the first session of fucking, which I think is just about right. I would want her to maybe orgasm twice or even three times during intercourse, depending on how aroused she is, how skilled her partner is and how much she likes her partner. Something like that. So having her cum once during intercourse in a "normal" situation would be cool for me, having her cum three or four times in a situation where her partner is very skilled and my character was very aroused at the start would also be ideal for me.

You get what I mean. The issue with the mod is, though, that she seems to cum faster and faster everytime she orgasms. Which is somewhat the opposite of what I want. When she orgasms, her arousal should go down to zero... because well.. ..she just came, right? But the opposite is the fact. The more she cums, the faster she cums. When my shemale character has cum like... four or five times during testing, she reaches a stage where her pleasure bar fills up almost instantly after every orgasm, making her cum literally every 3 seconds.

Maybe there is an issue with SexLab Aroused? I also use SexLab Aroused and I really don't like how SexLab Aroused handles the... arousal. The stuff how it calculates Time Scale and all this is really strange and wrong, I believe. In SexLab Aroused, your Arousal is calculated based on how big your "Time Scale" value is and how big your Exposure value is, multiplied by how much time has passed since your last orgasm. That sounds fine so far, but the issue here is that Time Scale goes up everytime you orgasm. At first that seems like no big deal, since it multiplies with the time passed since last orgasm, meaning that if you just orgasmed it would multiply by 0... so your overall arousal would be 0. But that doesn't seem to affect SLSO at all. Even though the overall SexLab Aroused arousal value is 0 after an orgasm, my character still keeps cumming and cumming every few seconds. That results in the "Time Scale" value going through the roof, which in turn results in my character being horny as fuck every few hours. Which is totally unrealistic for a "male" character. For characters that have a dick, arousal should work like this: The more you cum, the more time it would take to get arousal up again. Instead, the opposite is the case. The more my "male" characters cum, the faster they get horny again. But that is more of a SexLab Aroused issue, and not an issue with SLSO.

Still, it might be the cause of error, since I don't know how SLSO calculates arousal. Does it factor in the overall Arousal value of SexLab Aroused? Or does it factor in the TIME SCALE value? If it is the latter, then it would explain to me why orgasms come quicker and quicker the more my character orgasms. Anyways, I hope someone can shed some light here and help me resole this issue.

TL;DR:

I play a shemale character, but she is set to "Male" in SexLab. I have the issue that she orgasms faster and faster after every orgasm she has. It gets really silly, where after four or five orgasms, her SLSO pleasure bar fills up almost instantly after each orgasm, making her cum literally every second. I would want the opposite of that. She has a dick, everytime she cums it should take LONGER to cum again because she just came. That's how dicks usually work.

Ahhh wall of text

No idea how SLA works and I never really cared about that fancy magic

Well we have opposite visions of how futa behave

For me she is still a female, with bonus, therefore she can cum as much as she want, you know... Magic!

And slso doesn't use SL gender, only real gender

Ahhh wall of text

No idea how SLA works and I never really cared about that fancy magic

Well we have opposite visions of how futa behave

For me she is still a female, with bonus, therefore she can cum as much as she want, you know... Magic!

And slso doesn't use SL gender, only real gender

I am currently running a new game playing as male character this time.

Everything seems to work just perfectly in this game. So yeah, the fact that SLSO treats a "shemale" character the same way like a "female" seems to be the issue. THough I shouldn't say "issue", since that is by your design, a.k.a.  working as intended.

Anyways, all my questions have been answered. Thanks for this great mod.

No one else has Dripping When Aroused squirting issues with this mod installed?

I'm using both.. have not noticed anything. What issues?

After a few hours of a play thru.. women stop squirting. Did some testing last night and it happened once outta dozens of orgasms. Maybe I have script lag or something.

I'll try uninstalling "Scent of Sex" since it seems relatively heavy and try again tomorrow.

No one else has Dripping When Aroused squirting issues with this mod installed? 

I use both and the dripping aspect doesn't work, but the squirting does.  It's always been that way since I installed SLSO.  I just pay it no mind anymore.  I'm guessing the sexy idles for when my followers are horny is conflicting maybe, but I don't really care anyway.  The squirting is what I really like about the mod anyway.  It serves as a great indicator of orgasm during scenes, particularly when multiples occur.

Ed86 I'm not sure if it is this mod or not.. but for some reason my game is only pulling 5 sounds from the normal folders instead of the 15 from each folder..

Do you know off the top of your head if your scripts would have this effect?

I'm not using any voice packs. 

Or if anyone knows what might be doing this.  I've tried resetting the registry already.

Ed86 I'm not sure if it is this mod or not.. but for some reason my game is only pulling 5 sounds from the normal folders instead of the 15 from each folder..

Or if anyone knows what might be doing this.  I've tried resetting the registry already.

no idea, without sound packs it should play Sl voices

How do you tell its only using 5?

no idea, without sound packs it should play Sl voices

It plays the SL sound files just fine, as well as the extra voices pack.

But it only loops 5 files from each folder.   It's probably not from this mod.. I'm just trying to track down what may be causing it.

Anyway thanks for the response =)

How do you tell its only using 5?

It sounded repetitive, so I put in some custom sound files that counted them off and played the loops.

only went through 5. 

Well sexlab has preset with 5 voice files ... So maybe ur using it?

As far as I remember

mild voices played during animation

Medium? During aggressive animations

Hot during orgasm

I figured it out.  Has nothing to do with SSO

there are sound descriptors in SL Vanilla voices and SL Extra voices

extra voices uses 15.. vanilla uses a variable number.   I just have to add the additional descriptors.

Thanks for looking into it Ed86