hmm.  I've been using this mod for a while and seeing a small issue.

With this mod, Lurker race somehow fails to emulate the ejaculation sound.

Animations are played normally, but the sound is gone.

Meanwhile, Giant Race is emulating the orgasm sound normally with exactly same animation used in lurker race.

I assume that this is caused by sexlab script overwritten by this mod.  

And yes, I've confirmed the sound effect works normally after I turned this mod off on lurker race...  Other creatures seem to work fine.

Every time I try to update this mod, the widgets disappear. I'm stuck using version 0.9.2 because every time I try to update the widgets don't show up no matter how much I press teh hotkey for them, Any fix?

Cleansave, you can't upgrade from that version

Meanwhile, Giant Race is emulating the orgasm sound normally with exactly same animation used in lurker race.

And yes, I've confirmed the sound effect works normally after I turned this mod off on lurker race...  Other creatures seem to work fine.

hm... sexlab doesnt include lurker animations... cannot test

anyway that seems minor issue so w/e

No possible fix?

No possible fix?

probably not.... hm... what ejaculation sound, moan?

probably your creature framework doesnt support slso, so... no...

No possible fix?

Male ejaculation sound fails to play.  I mean the "spurt" sound on male orgasm.

I'm a noob on scripting part... but I wonder CF has anything to do with this.

I'm on CF 1.10-pre2 which I believe the most recent version of it.

And I believe it's something in sslactorAlias script. Tried with basic script options(The minimal installation) and still the problem persists.

Edit:

Rieklings seems to have the same problem. Maybe all creature which isn't supported by the original sexlab has all same issue.

Edit2:

Confirmed it's related to sslactorAlias script.

No possible fix?

Male ejaculation sound fails to play.  I mean the "spurt" sound on male orgasm.

I'm a noob on scripting part... but I wonder CF has anything to do with this.

I'm on CF 1.10-pre2 which I believe the most recent version of it.

And I believe it's something in sslactorAlias script. Tried with basic script options(The minimal installation) and still the problem persists.

Edit:

Rieklings seems to have the same problem. Maybe all creature which isn't supported by the original sexlab has all same issue.

Edit2:

Confirmed it's related to sslactorAlias script.

just tried male with lydia, "spurt"ing works fine
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody else having issues where this mod prevents SL Arousal Enhancement from working properly?

Slae needs patch for slso

I don't know. I've been using both, and they seem to be working for me. I guess it isn't load order, since slso.esp acts as an esm file, so arousal enhancement comes after it anyway.  the only other thing i could think is the priority of the mod in mod organizer on the left (if you use that) i have arousal enhancement placed after slso.  I still see the huge boosts to arousal coming from the mod.

Anybody else having issues where this mod prevents SL Arousal Enhancement from working properly?

Slae needs patch for slso

I don't know. I've been using both, and they seem to be working for me. I guess it isn't load order, since slso.esp acts as an esm file, so arousal enhancement comes after it anyway. the only other thing i could think is the priority of the mod in mod organizer on the left (if you use that) i have arousal enhancement placed after slso. I still see the huge boosts to arousal coming from the mod.

Well then mostlikely you have broken sep. Orgasm detection by sla

I was wondering if there was any chance of a patch for Sexlab Wear and Tear 2.08? While I love Apropos, the W&T system isn't exactly what I want, but SLW&T doesn't have SLSO compatibility. I've also made my request in the SLW&T thread, but I have no idea if the author is maintaining it so I thought I'd ask here as well.

Ed86 If you ever mess with the SLSO_Game scripts again..  if you could make an optional script thats +-25% animspeed adjustment instead of 50%, I would greatly appreciate it.   Just if you get around to it..   if not, I understand.  You've done a lot already. 

And again thank you for this mod =)

Ed86 If you ever mess with the SLSO_Game scripts again..  if you could make an optional script thats +-25% animspeed adjustment instead of 50%, I would greatly appreciate it.   Just if you get around to it..   if not, I understand.  You've done a lot already. 

And again thank you for this mod =)

try, maybe it'll work

Wow!  thank you very much =)

I'll test it right away.  i owe you one!

-Yes, authors will have to update their mods, this would take around 5 min to add 1 new event.

Maybe you already realized, but authors will not do that. Also some good mods are abandoned far ago. So why don't you do a compatible mod that would work without breaking the game?

-Yes, authors will have to update their mods, this would take around 5 min to add 1 new event.

Maybe you already realized, but authors will not do that. Also some good mods are abandoned far ago. So why don't you do a compatible mod that would work without breaking the game?

no i didnot, why should this concern me? if they wanted it would take them 5 min to do a patch

Are you implying that its my fault they were abondoned?

sure, how about you compensate me for time/work to patch #insertimportantmodname?

Just a quick one here from me.

I've noticed during sex that male characters will drop off and struggle to build up an orgasm after their first blow off, but female characters will go "apeshit" and start rapidly orgasming like crazy over and over again. Is there a setting I'm not understanding clearly causing that or am I missing something?

I've noticed during sex that male characters will drop off and struggle to build up an orgasm after their first blow off, but female characters will go "apeshit" and start rapidly orgasming like crazy over and over again. Is there a setting I'm not understanding clearly causing that or am I missing something?

thats intended

thats intended

Ah okay. Wasn't sure if it was something I messed with by accident on my end or if it was something that's suppose to happen. Being as inexperienced as i am I was just like "Man, didn't know girls just threw off orgasms like that!" lol.