They are used. Both handlers are still triggered, but since the first does (did?) reassignment of the controller, it will assign the wrong controller in some situations. I did a pretty thorough debug on this. Though the code you posted seems to have removed the assignment (undocumented change for .28? I've been running .27), so you might have already fixed it. Either way, the event handling in the widget script is unnecessary as you point out. :) Patch actually attached this time:

And to answer your other question, hitting end of scene prematurely is very easy to do unless you are very familiar with stage counts. Ending a scene can be done with the "End" key already, so it seems preferable to default to keep the animation looping.

that code was disabled in 1.2.3

ill remove it in next version

hm.... i guess that can be done

Like I said, I'm running 1.2.7 and those handlers were causing widgets to erroneously disappear. You can test by starting a scene with the player, then having another actor start and finish a scene before the player scene ends.

The other thing I've done is added an option to require "dominant" orgasm that has the same function as the "aggressor" toggle for consensual scenes, though the definition of dominant right now is every position other than 0 (could also be just the last position I suppose, but multiples make things complicated). I've also tweaked the scene selection code to avoid first / last stages to provide smoother transitions.

As far as suggestions for future development, playing a bit more with speed sync could be fruitful. Right now it gets a bit too fast on some animations, and the way it is written mandates that the slowdown / speedup percentages are equal. Would be good to separate them. Furthermore, it might be possible to tweak it to be based a bit more directly on player input / stamina ala Kust's candle minigame in Thief (presumeably only when the player is aggressor / dominant actor (except non-victim cowgirl I guess?).

EDIT: Reuploading, missed a file. Think I included all the changed ones this time.

SexLab Separate Orgasm - Dom toggle.7z

This seems like a fantastic mod. Playing around with it leaves me with some questions however.

1. What does the % numbers on the widgets represent? Exhibitionism? And it increases how much enjoyment is gained?

2. What affects it? Only onlookers? Are there other ways to raise it, at all?

3. Turning off auto-advance in SexLab Framework obviously means you have to control it yourself. But is there a way for the mod to move between stages out of your control? I've tried the options where out of stamina or orgasm "advance scene when no stamina, advance scene when male orgasmed"", but if I have that selected, the animation just ends within 10 or so seconds, no orgasms no nothing, just suddenly stops. 

4. After male orgasms once, and the animation continues. His % and enjoyment reset of course, but then it hardly moves at all. I'm guessing it has to do with the % dropping so much? Is that intended? It seems incredibly difficult for a male to orgasm multiple times (in the tests I've run so far that is). 

5.  "Require aggressor orgasm", does that mean the animation ends when the aggressor orgasm? Does he require multiple to be satisfied? What happens if I don't have this selected? 

6. "Actor pleasure priority", does this apply both to self and others? Only to others? Does it apply when on autopilot? 

7. Sometimes the partner gets full enjoyment and the bar flashes, but it might take several minutes before he actually orgasms. Is there some factor I'm not aware of? Is it a bug on my end? Is it intended?

Edit: 

To elaborate on the stamina one. 

If the "Advance scene when no stamina" is on, it jumps through all the remaining stages and immediately ends the animation. Is this intended? I'm guessing it checks if stamina is low, then advances stage, then checks again, since no time has passed, stamina is still low, so it advances in a loop until animation ends? 

This seems like a fantastic mod. Playing around with it leaves me with some questions however.

1. What does the % numbers on the widgets represent? Exhibitionism? And it increases how much enjoyment is gained?

2. What affects it? Only onlookers? Are there other ways to raise it, at all?

3. Turning off auto-advance in SexLab Framework obviously means you have to control it yourself. But is there a way for the mod to move between stages out of your control? I've tried the options where out of stamina or orgasm "advance scene when no stamina, advance scene when male orgasmed"", but if I have that selected, the animation just ends within 10 or so seconds, no orgasms no nothing, just suddenly stops. 

4. After male orgasms once, and the animation continues. His % and enjoyment reset of course, but then it hardly moves at all. I'm guessing it has to do with the % dropping so much? Is that intended? It seems incredibly difficult for a male to orgasm multiple times (in the tests I've run so far that is). 

5.  "Require aggressor orgasm", does that mean the animation ends when the aggressor orgasm? Does he require multiple to be satisfied? What happens if I don't have this selected? 

6. "Actor pleasure priority", does this apply both to self and others? Only to others? Does it apply when on autopilot? 

7. Sometimes the partner gets full enjoyment and the bar flashes, but it might take several minutes before he actually orgasms. Is there some factor I'm not aware of? Is it a bug on my end? Is it intended?

Edit: 

To elaborate on the stamina one. 

If the "Advance scene when no stamina" is on, it jumps through all the remaining stages and immediately ends the animation. Is this intended? I'm guessing it checks if stamina is low, then advances stage, then checks again, since no time has passed, stamina is still low, so it advances in a loop until animation ends? 

1. its modifier to total enjoyment actor gains:  100% *MusturbationMod/ExhibitionistMod/GenderMod

2.^ 1)lewdness 2)onlookers 3)gender. invite more people to party, thats all

3.no it would turn into mess like with below "advance with no stamina"

4.yes. because in sexlab ejaculation= orgasm, males ejaculate only once, well maybe more if you persistent enough

5.yes,no,you can advance/end scene anytime

6.yes,no,yes

7.maybe someone likes edging. maybe. more likely yes than no

yes. yes

The other thing I've done is added an option to require "dominant" orgasm that has the same function as the "aggressor" toggle for consensual scenes, though the definition of dominant right now is every position other than 0 (could also be just the last position I suppose, but multiples make things complicated). I've also tweaked the scene selection code to avoid first / last stages to provide smoother transitions.

As far as suggestions for future development, playing a bit more with speed sync could be fruitful. Right now it gets a bit too fast on some animations, and the way it is written mandates that the slowdown / speedup percentages are equal. Would be good to separate them. Furthermore, it might be possible to tweak it to be based a bit more directly on player input / stamina ala Kust's candle minigame in Thief (presumeably only when the player is aggressor / dominant actor (except non-victim cowgirl I guess?).

EDIT: Reuploading, missed a file. Think I included all the changed ones this time.

dont see point in dom, its consensual animation, you can packup any moment and leave

why do you skip 1st 2 stages?

well if you have time going through hundreds animation figuring speed cap, i wont stop you

havent played thief.

well there is stamina toggle, ive tried some other options but they didnt meet my expectations

you can go on invent something of your own

Hey Ed, I've used this mod for a while and found it to be a pretty good improvement to sexlab honestly. Just a few things:

1. If I turn on "Advance scene on Male orgasm" it just results in the animation almost immediately ending right after male orgasm, like in the space of a split second it transitions through all animations and ends it outright, is this intentional?
  2. If it is, would it be possible to have the option for it to just skip to the last stage instead? As it is now it causes an instant and anti-climatic ending that skips past the "finishing" animations most animators have for the ending of most of their animations. 

Either way good job on the mod.

Hey Ed, I've used this mod for a while and found it to be a pretty good improvement to sexlab honestly. Just a few things:

1. If I turn on "Advance scene on Male orgasm" it just results in the animation almost immediately ending right after male orgasm, like in the space of a split second it transitions through all animations and ends it outright, is this intentional?
  2. If it is, would it be possible to have the option for it to just skip to the last stage instead? As it is now it causes an instant and anti-climatic ending that skips past the "finishing" animations most animators have for the ending of most of their animations. 

yes

no

[08/12/2017 - 01:36:27AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0C061EEF)].sslActorAlias.CalculateFullEnjoyment() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0C061EEF)].sslActorAlias.OnUpdate() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
What could be causing this error constantly being spammed during any non-solo animation?

Probably a bad idea, but would there be any chance of advancing stages in sex animations based on enjoyment level? At the moment I have to change them manually (if I leave auto change stages in sexlab on, no one ever cums because sex is too short) but if stage changes were based on enjoyment level or to have an option to enable that, it'd be really good. 

Probably a bad idea, but would there be any chance of advancing stages in sex animations based on enjoyment level? At the moment I have to change them manually (if I leave auto change stages in sexlab on, no one ever cums because sex is too short) but if stage changes were based on enjoyment level or to have an option to enable that, it'd be really good. 

I was thinking about suggesting this very thing as well. 

You can change the stage length in sexlab if you want to use auto advance and still have some use of this mod for now.

I was thinking about suggesting this very thing as well. 

You can change the stage length in sexlab if you want to use auto advance and still have some use of this mod for now.

Maybe, but some animations have a timed final stage rather than a repeating one, so even with longer stages it can still end before orgasm. Your best bet is to just do manual stage advancing.

Really interesting mod, I wish I tried it before.  I like the idea that the PC doesn't have to cum for the animation to end, which leaves her aroused.

However, I'm playing with slaverun, meaning that my character has a lot of sex, and I feel like male NPCs finish their business too quickly.  In the MCM, I've enabled the option to advance next stage after an orgasm, because I don't want males to orgasm more than once or two.  Is there a way to reduce their exitation speed ?

Also, does it work with Sexlab deadly drain ?

Really interesting mod, I wish I tried it before.  I like the idea that the PC doesn't have to cum for the animation to end, which leaves her aroused.

However, I'm playing with slaverun, meaning that my character has a lot of sex, and I feel like male NPCs finish their business too quickly.  In the MCM, I've enabled the option to advance next stage after an orgasm, because I don't want males to orgasm more than once or two.  Is there a way to reduce their exitation speed ?

no

no

Alright

I checked through the features and stuff and didn't see something like this, correct me if I'm wrong, but do you think it would be possible to hook in with SOS and in an MF or MM animation that the schlong size could have a variable effect on the enjoyment? Thanks in advance!

I checked through the features and stuff and didn't see something like this, correct me if I'm wrong, but do you think it would be possible to hook in with SOS and in an MF or MM animation that the schlong size could have a variable effect on the enjoyment? Thanks in advance!

No and I don't really see reasons to bother since sos, vagina and anus doesn't have sizes anyway

Oh and that would probably need script dependency

And core sos and all sos addons update

I checked through the features and stuff and didn't see something like this, correct me if I'm wrong, but do you think it would be possible to hook in with SOS and in an MF or MM animation that the schlong size could have a variable effect on the enjoyment? Thanks in advance!

No and I don't really see reasons to bother since sos, vagina and anus doesn't have sizes anyway

Oh and that would probably need script dependency

And core sos and all sos addons update

Ah, Roger-roger, thanks for responding!

yes

no

After a trial run, this ended up being the dealbreaker for me with this mod; aside from being a complete misnomer ("advance" literally implies that it advances toward the end, not that it simply ends), the best part about sex is the moment after coitus, not the part leading up to it.  I'd love to look into this to see if this would be possible -- if nothing else, when that event is received it should be possible to poll the current thread and count the stages, then skip everything *except* the last stage on male orgasm, and then set a flag to use an implied auto-advance... or just stay there forever until the player ends with the advance stage button.

yes

no

After a trial run, this ended up being the dealbreaker for me with this mod; aside from being a complete misnomer ("advance" literally implies that it advances toward the end, not that it simply ends), the best part about sex is the moment after coitus, not the part leading up to it.  I'd love to look into this to see if this would be possible -- if nothing else, when that event is received it should be possible to poll the current thread and count the stages, then skip everything *except* the last stage on male orgasm, and then set a flag to use an implied auto-advance... or just stay there forever until the player ends with the advance stage button.

there

skip to last stage.7z

Hey Ed86.. I can't seem to get Dripping while Aroused to trigger with this mod installed for some reason. "Dripping" worked fine before I decided to install this yesterday. Also.. My character, she cums way too fast. like 7 times in 1 min, while the guy takes forever. Is there a way to slow her role without the need to constantly edge her?

Hey Ed86.. I can't seem to get Dripping while Aroused to trigger with this mod installed for some reason. "Dripping" worked fine before I decided to install this yesterday. Also.. My character, she cums way too fast. like 7 times in 1 min, while the guy takes forever. Is there a way to slow her role without the need to constantly edge her?

There seems to be an initial speed set at the start based on how aroused a character is, then with each orgasm after that it gets faster and faster. It can get really fast really quickly if an orgasm is a "multi-orgasm", which can count as anywhere from 2 to sometimes up to 15 orgasms for that "orgasm". Depending on how aroused a character was at the start, after about 15 orgasms the character can be basically orgasming every few seconds...

Reducing the multi-orgasm chance in the mcm settings helps somewhat with this in that there is less of a chance of this happening.

It would be great if there was a way (or option) to randomize the time to orgasm after each orgasm or something. So instead of getting faster and faster with each orgasm, each one takes a different amount of time. So like, the first orgasm can take some time (based on arousal), then the next comes quickly, then the 3rd takes longer, 4th even longer, 5 comes really quick again, etc...

Hey Ed86.. I can't seem to get Dripping while Aroused to trigger with this mod installed for some reason. "Dripping" worked fine before I decided to install this yesterday. Also.. My character, she cums way too fast. like 7 times in 1 min, while the guy takes forever. Is there a way to slow her role without the need to constantly edge her?

There seems to be an initial speed set at the start based on how aroused a character is, then with each orgasm after that it gets faster and faster. It can get really fast really quickly if an orgasm is a "multi-orgasm", which can count as anywhere from 2 to sometimes up to 15 orgasms for that "orgasm". Depending on how aroused a character was at the start, after about 15 orgasms the character can be basically orgasming every few seconds...

Reducing the multi-orgasm chance in the mcm settings helps somewhat with this in that there is less of a chance of this happening.

It would be great if there was a way (or option) to randomize the time to orgasm after each orgasm or something. So instead of getting faster and faster with each orgasm, each one takes a different amount of time. So like, the first orgasm can take some time (based on arousal), then the next comes quickly, then the 3rd takes longer, 4th even longer, 5 comes really quick again, etc...

Thanks.. that helped out quite a bit.

Now I just need to figure out why Dripping while aroused stops working with this installed

Hey, awesome!

I literally just had my hard drive fail two days ago, so I've been Skyrim-less for a couple days now, but as soon as the new one gets in I'll pop this in and give it a shot.

Sorry for the salt on that post: reading this a couple days later, I really looked like an entitled twit there.  (In my defence, upgrading JContainers had made XPMSE start being flaky on me and tanking my FPS, so I was a little grumpy at the time.  But that's not really a good excuse. =P)

yes

no

there

I just noticed that guys aren't even blowing their loads and that I haven't seen any cum textures.. Is there a load order I should follow or something?

Edit: Been CTD'ing on saves with this installed so far.  No idea what's conflicting but I'll try to figure it out.

Editx2: Everything works as expected on a new game. Jeez, Oldrim breaks at the drop of a hat

My character, she cums way too fast. like 7 times in 1 min, while the guy takes forever.

Is there a way to slow her role without the need to constantly edge her?

well its either your character is a dirtry slut whore or the one who fucks her is a sex master

not really

that sounds like madness