Sethster Posted March 22, 2018 Posted March 22, 2018 2 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said: Ayye thanks for the compliment Sethster. And here you go: http://porcelain-warehouse.tumblr.com/post/127187427172/kiara24-close-curls-for-all-ages-this-awesome Thanks mate. Much appreciated. 1
ForTheHorde123 Posted March 24, 2018 Posted March 24, 2018 On 21/03/2018 at 3:53 AM, ooOLalaWorld said: All I can say is. Delete, reinstall and Update to the latest WickedWhims version. Make sure you haven't got any of my animation package files duplicated. And make sure in the WickedWhims Gender Settings there are no restrictions. Â I hope you find a way to make it work. Pls let me know if so Alright I fixed it, but I can see that you've locked a lot of animations off for patreon which sucks, the movement in things like the penis look stiff meanwhile in the gifs it clearly shows the penis flopping around haha, will these animations ever be release or forever locked away? Cause never in my lifetime will I pay for a mod.
ooOLalaWorld Posted March 24, 2018 Author Posted March 24, 2018 On 22/03/2018 at 6:55 PM, Sethster said: Thanks mate. Much appreciated. You're welcome 7 hours ago, ForTheHorde123 said: Alright I fixed it, but I can see that you've locked a lot of animations off for patreon which sucks, the movement in things like the penis look stiff meanwhile in the gifs it clearly shows the penis flopping around haha, will these animations ever be release or forever locked away? Cause never in my lifetime will I pay for a mod. no
ooOLalaWorld Posted April 5, 2018 Author Posted April 5, 2018 On 26/03/2018 at 8:12 PM, B10HAZARDx333 said: Thanks for the update O.L.L. =) You're welcome B10HAZARDx333 On 27/03/2018 at 3:08 PM, Anesjka said: Best animator on this site.... do not let others bully you around, it is just jealousy  <3 I will make sure you only one i do patreon with. Thanks for the compliment Anesjka <3  1
ooOLalaWorld Posted April 5, 2018 Author Posted April 5, 2018 PATREON URL HAS CHANGED!  OLD URL: ..treon/WoohooWorld NEW URL: https://www.patreon.com/ooOLaLaWorld -------------------------------------------------------------- Free update are coming to LoversLab soon as well! #HYPE! Hope you've been enjoying everything so far!   -Lala  3
Sethster Posted April 5, 2018 Posted April 5, 2018 Glad to know there's an LL update coming soon! I take it most of the previews you've posted of your recent work are going to make it into this update, right?
ooOLalaWorld Posted April 5, 2018 Author Posted April 5, 2018 16 minutes ago, Sethster said: Glad to know there's an LL update coming soon! I take it most of the previews you've posted of your recent work are going to make it into this update, right? Not necessarily but there will be more animated penis compatible animations which are of a higher quality than my animations from the past. So yeah,"some" animations from the previews but not all  3
Guest Posted April 13, 2018 Posted April 13, 2018 I'm late to this so I'm not sure if anyone's reported this but your window sex scenes are on the wrong side. Kinda jarring to be having sex hundreds of feet above the street in the air while living in an apartment. Tested it in multiple areas and situations.
Redabyss Posted April 14, 2018 Posted April 14, 2018 10 hours ago, mistkae said: I'm late to this so I'm not sure if anyone's reported this but your window sex scenes are on the wrong side. Kinda jarring to be having sex hundreds of feet above the street in the air while living in an apartment. Tested it in multiple areas and situations. Just swap the position of the window to the other side.
indemoniadus Posted April 14, 2018 Posted April 14, 2018 Â Yes, but the other positions are outside !!!
Guest Posted April 14, 2018 Posted April 14, 2018 10 hours ago, Redabyss said: Just swap the position of the window to the other side. A bit tedious, if you ask me. Then I have to switch back if I want to use other animators'Â sets.
R-Lo Posted April 15, 2018 Posted April 15, 2018 18 hours ago, Redabyss said: Just swap the position of the window to the other side. Does this work for the apartment windows in city living? Just that I tried to delete some windows and it wouldn't let me, it's possible that they may not be possible to turn around too, Hopefully I'm wrong but the root may need adjusting if it's the case
Redabyss Posted April 15, 2018 Posted April 15, 2018 21 hours ago, mistkae said: A bit tedious, if you ask me. Then I have to switch back if I want to use other animators' sets. Just place two windows one next to the other. One is turned to one side, the other to the opposite. Works for me  Quote Does this work for the apartment windows in city living? Just that I tried to delete some windows and it wouldn't let me, it's possible that they may not be possible to turn around too, Hopefully I'm wrong but the root may need adjusting if it's the case Not sure honestly XD 1
askthisk Posted April 27, 2018 Posted April 27, 2018 On 4/16/2018 at 2:10 AM, Redabyss said: Just place two windows one next to the other. One is turned to one side, the other to the opposite. Works for me  Not sure honestly XD I would like to point out that this isn't an option for some kinds of windows in the game. A lot have different mesh details on the inside frame versus the outside frame. Some even have shutters. And shutters look ridiculous on the inside of a house.
idk162234 Posted April 29, 2018 Posted April 29, 2018 Hi I am new to adding mods and need help because I am excited to try this addition with my game, however I have a very beginner question - when I click download it shows 4 different downloads -  WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations v2.5.zip, WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations v2.67zip, OLL Animations (AP)v0.2.zip, OLL Animations (AP)v1.0.zip - which one do I download'....
Redabyss Posted April 30, 2018 Posted April 30, 2018 8 hours ago, idk162234 said: Hi I am new to adding mods and need help because I am excited to try this addition with my game, however I have a very beginner question - when I click download it shows 4 different downloads -  WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations v2.5.zip, WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations v2.67zip, OLL Animations (AP)v0.2.zip, OLL Animations (AP)v1.0.zip - which one do I download'.... Most updated WW_oOOLaLaWorld_Animations (which should be 2.6, search for the bigger number) and most updated OLL Animations (AP) Put these two files, and only these two, regarding oOOLala World's work! 1
idk162234 Posted May 1, 2018 Posted May 1, 2018 22 hours ago, Redabyss said: Most updated WW_oOOLaLaWorld_Animations (which should be 2.6, search for the bigger number) and most updated OLL Animations (AP) Put these two files, and only these two, regarding oOOLala World's work! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!Â
ooOLalaWorld Posted May 12, 2018 Author Posted May 12, 2018 Latest update on here (LoversLab) comes with 8 Newly Available Animations!  ·        Cuddle In-Bed - Intimate (AP) ·        Cuddle In-Bed - Makeout Handjob (AP) ·        Cuddle In-Bed - Makeout Handjob CLIMAX (AP) ·        Cuddle In-Bed - Spooning Sleep (AP) ·        Standing Bang - Extreme Yoga (AP) ·        Standing Bang - Carry Phase 1 (AP) ·        Standing Bang - Carry Phase 2 (AP) ·        Standing Bang - Carry Phase Climax (AP)  New Patron Updates as well! *Click show spoiler for a preview dump* Spoiler      Sorry for the late upload/update. I had a lot of serious IRL things to sort out. Hope you guys like the animations! <3 <3   -Lala 9
ooOLalaWorld Posted May 12, 2018 Author Posted May 12, 2018 oo! Also shout out to @TURBODRIVER for allowing me to be part of the Wicked Whims development! I think I'm finally in the cool kids club Very grateful to him and all of you for your support throughout the last year! 6
ooOLalaWorld Posted May 12, 2018 Author Posted May 12, 2018 7 hours ago, sharris8 said: Thanks for the update Lala! You're welcome Â
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now