Sethster Posted May 13, 2018 Posted May 13, 2018 I've been waiting for your return. Thanks for another great update! Can't wait to test them out. Oh, and another special thanks for making that MM animation. We definitely need more of those.   2
Cataclysimz Posted May 14, 2018 Posted May 14, 2018 11 hours ago, Sethster said:  special thanks for making that MM animation. We definitely need more of those.   I second this!  2
ooOLalaWorld Posted May 14, 2018 Author Posted May 14, 2018 On 12/05/2018 at 5:50 PM, B10HAZARDx333 said: Thank's O.L.L  On 12/05/2018 at 6:12 PM, twmuse said: Thank you for another great update O.L.L.  On 13/05/2018 at 1:04 PM, Sethster said: I've been waiting for your return. Thanks for another great update! Can't wait to test them out. Oh, and another special thanks for making that MM animation. We definitely need more of those.    16 hours ago, TheAfterLife said: I second this!  You're all welcome 2
bangtanboys7 Posted May 15, 2018 Posted May 15, 2018 It would be really great if you added some tongue kissing animations with some ass grabbing and stuff i'm talking about some passionate & hot kissing, on couches, beds and floors. That would complete me it's a great start off to sex 2
ooOLalaWorld Posted May 15, 2018 Author Posted May 15, 2018 10 hours ago, bangtanboys7 said: It would be really great if you added some tongue kissing animations with some ass grabbing and stuff i'm talking about some passionate & hot kissing, on couches, beds and floors. That would complete me it's a great start off to sex Very good idea bangtan
greenlightning Posted June 1, 2018 Posted June 1, 2018 perfection takes time, thanks for the update . 1
kenix Posted June 18, 2018 Posted June 18, 2018 Hey man, those are good animations thanks for sharing your work I bet it took a lot of time to make them. 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 21, 2018 Author Posted June 21, 2018 Animation available to patrons this month.  Spoiler     1
Country_Boy Posted June 22, 2018 Posted June 22, 2018 Love your stuff, O.L.L, one question though. I think something is off because the OLL Animation (AP) file is drastically smaller than last month. Down from 15,380kb to 3,907kb. Not sure how all that works, but just wanted to let you know in case it needed fixing.
leeleej Posted June 22, 2018 Posted June 22, 2018 Hey, Â I keep getting a Last exception in the game because of the animation. I updated it with the last one you posted. <desyncdata>[manus] weather_service failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get')
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 22, 2018 Author Posted June 22, 2018 1 hour ago, Country_Boy said: Love your stuff, O.L.L, one question though. I think something is off because the OLL Animation (AP) file is drastically smaller than last month. Down from 15,380kb to 3,907kb. Not sure how all that works, but just wanted to let you know in case it needed fixing. Yeah really sorry my last upload was a mistake, I wasn't supposed to upload it. This is the correct one. 57 minutes ago, leeleej said: Hey,  I keep getting a Last exception in the game because of the animation. I updated it with the last one you posted. [manus] weather_service failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get') Hmm...I'm going to check it out and see if I can fix the issue 47 minutes ago, Phakin said: Good...Thank so much You're welcome 1
Guest Posted June 22, 2018 Posted June 22, 2018 AP 2.1 13,4 mb, AP 2.2 3,4 mb? ?  edit: ahh, it was a mistake. ok
Olive01 Posted June 22, 2018 Posted June 22, 2018 Hi, With you're new update all the animations from 1 juni are not included in this one Â
Chipendale Posted June 22, 2018 Posted June 22, 2018 Thanks indeed ? I just had about 1900 errors in less than 3 minutes, it made me laugh harder than it probably should've before I saw the update.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now