I just uploaded a new version, 1.1.  Here's what I changed:

• Added a new spell "Masculine Cum Spray" with male voice effects
  • Fixed an issue where the cum projectiles were referencing textures from the MagicNipple mod.  They are now standalone, but ElPsyCongroo still deserves credit for the texture and projectile work.  This mod will work standalone without MagicNippleSpells now.  (MagicNipple animations from XPMSE are still required for best effect)
  • After some combat testing, I found that most of the spell components (heal, damage reduction) simply did not work as intended.  I've adjusted the Breast Milk spells to actually provide a heal over to health and magicka for targets (could use some testing on this if anyone would like to help)
  • Changed spell component of "Magical Cum Spray" and "Masculine Cum Spray" to heal the target 30hp per application (up to 4x stacks, requires testing)
  • Adjusted the cooldown time for the shouts from 3 to 4 seconds.  Sometimes rapidly attempting to cast the shout would break spell from working.

Great mod but got a problem  :lol:  This doesnt look right

wat.jpg

Edit, managed to fix it by getting the textures from  ElPsyCongroo MagicNipple mod :shy:

Hopefully this is fixed!  Thanks for reporting it.  I went through the projectile .nif files and associated proper textures so that MagicNippleSpells is not necessarily required.

It says cum on 'anything'. =D I wanna hit myself with it as a Futa. ^_^ I would have just edited my own post, but several people have posted since I did.

Good point! False advertising then until I can figure out how to implement this!  I'll make it my next mission :)

You could always add a secondary spell instead of a second shout. Make it plant a cum-trap on the ground instead of a rune trap, then step in it. Or just a normal self-target spell. There ARE also self-target shouts, though I forget what... oh yes, Slow Time is one that targets you.

I'm working on this now.  From what I can tell, all of the Slow Time stuff is self-targeted from the Magic Effect layer.  If the spell isn't "Aimed" then the projectile animation will not work, unless I write a script for this one.  That may be necessary.  I'll see if the trap idea will be feasible and go from there.

lesalle i need some help with this mod, i am not getting the ID Numbers for the milk spells when I type "help milk" in stead i get ID Numbers from ZAZ Milk Mod Ecnomey and Jugs. The help cum worked jest fine but the help milk not so much. can you please give me the milk spell id numbers?

thank You 

The Spell Ids I have are:

Magical Milk Spray L 90002DC6

Magical Milk Spray R 90002DCA

Keep in mind- 

Spell and Item IDs for things added through mods are often dependent on load order...and...if I have it and you don't then there is a problem. I do not have ZAZ Milk Mod Economy and Jugs installed, so there may well be a conflict.  Please let the community know if these IDs work or not so the author can identify a potential conflict between these mods.

You may want to try a search with "Help Spray" instead of "milk". Maybe that will pull the proper IDs for your load order.

Thank You and I will you and the Community if they work and i will all so try help spray and see if that works 

Thank you for the Magical Milk Spray IDs they worked perfectly

Hello.

I like your "Warm Night in Tamriel" video. Extremely well made. Sorry, a little off topic.

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

I added the shout, how do i unlock it? xD ® doesnt work

I have this issue, added shout but it wont unlock not even with dragonsouls. Am I missing something :o

You have to clear "Dragon Rising" in the main questline (kill the first dragon) so that you learn "Fus."  The spells are tied to that.

hey is there a way to unlock the shout with out having to clear dragon rising?

I'll look into it.  When I tied it to a custom word it was causing a crash when I would try to unlock it with dragon souls, so I tied it to "Fus" so it would be unlocked after the first dragon kill quest.  I'll keep at it though.

I added the shout, how do i unlock it? xD ® doesnt work

I have this issue, added shout but it wont unlock not even with dragonsouls. Am I missing something :o

i have the same problem only for the cum shouts, they stay greyed out and i cant use them, i used the alternativ start mod and do not have the option atm to go the normal route to consume dragonsouls, every console command to add souls and unlock the shout didnt worked, i tried for a long time ^^

Update!

Version 1.2 is here.  Please download it and replace version 1.1 as there are quite a few fixes in this one.  I added a spell "Magical Cum Shower" that applies the textures to your player character.  Unfortunately it does not play a projectile animation but I'll continue doing some research to see if I can figure it out.

The most notable changes are to the shouts: you no longer need to clear the first dragon quest, but you'll have to use the console to teach yourself new words now:

• Type help "oh." (with quotes) and then player.teachword xx005e55 (where xx is the load order for the mod)
  • Type help "Ohhh." (with quotes) and then player.teachword xx005e56 (where xx is the load order for the mod)
  • Type help "Ahhh!" (with quotes) and then player.teachword xx005e56 (where xx is the load order for the mod)
  • Type help cum or help spray and then player.addshout xx0012d1, xx004e24, & xx00538e (where xx is the load order for the mod)
  • Type help "nipple milk" and then player.addspell xx001d9c & xx001d9d (where xx is the load order for the mod)
  • Make sure to unlock the shouts by spending dragon souls.

With the shouts, you can now hold down the shout button and charge up the spell to apply the maximum "drenched" layer instantly.  Each word of the shout provides a different buff which can be stacked if you take the time to cast each version of the shout.

• Word 1 "Oh..." -> +30HP for 2min
  • Word 2 "Ohhh..." -> 30% Damage Resistance and +90HP for 2min
  • Word 3 "Ahh!" -> +5HP/Magicka regen per second for 2min.

The Breast Milk spells now heal +50HP/Magicka on hit, plus a 15ft area splash so it can heal multiple allies if they are grouped up.  The spells now coordinate together for a smoother playstyle, as you can apply the +5HP/Magicka regen with the new self-spell and cast more Breast Milk heals.

Great mod! But can you add auto learn words and spells or at least create book equivalents so player can add it through AddItemMenu mod.

It's really uncomfortable to add everything through console.

I agree, I wish I had the ability to script in Papyrus to make this easier, but I do not.  I could certainly use some help here if someone was willing to.  In the current version that I'm editing I've at least added two books that teach the Breast Milk spells.  I'll add that version here when I've finished more updates to it.